It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Call This An Economic Recovery? 44 Million Americans On Food Stamps and 10 Other Reasons Why The

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

You got your logical ass handed to you and now you are backpedaling.

Yes, my claim of someone lying made no sense at all. My ass was handed to me....

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Thank you for your input. Though there are some who have chosen to imply (or outright state) that plenum energy is unavailable, they have an agenda and will be ignored here. I have an awareness of electrogravitics and what it can do and that it is black ops, and also am aware that it can produce overunity.

I appreciate your willingness to be open. That is all I ask. Thank you again.

So lets break this down aching_knuckles, you hero, the person you are defending says: plenium energy (something made up) is real. This person also states that they have secret info on 'black ops' projects. But they know that it can produce 'overunity' (also known as perptual motion machines).

So tell me again how I am such a douche bag for thinking that someone who spews utter horse excrement is lying.

Taken from this thread.
Oh look, I found me unicorn (read it to understand)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justagyrl
You guys are so ready to come to this womans defense and pity her, yet NOT ONE OF YOU have offered her any solution to her problems. At least boncho and I tried. I was taught that believing = receiving, so if you keep telling yourself you will never find a job, your not going to. Some really negative thinking out there. So what do you guys think she should do, I really want to know.

You guys can set there and bash me all day for being a sahm, but you make sure the next sentence is a suggest about how this woman can get out of the situation she is in.

If I had a job to offer her, I would offer her the solution. Unless you have a job to offer her, you are sucking hot air. She's telling you how it is, and you are telling her how it should be. And yes, things most certainly should be the way some of you folks describe, where there are jobs at the ready for anyone who wants one, where if you work hard you have nothing to worry about, but it's not reality. Check.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I need help, seriously. I just started reading some of her threads and I have know idea what she is saying...someone please explain this:

Seventh, we see that, without money, we can build machines – robots – to do all necessary work. Without work as an “ethic,” we substitute a “betterment ethic,” and encourage all to look for ways – within the three Laws and with organic solutions prized – to improve conditions on this planet for everyone, and offer these ideas for consideration and possible action.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
reply to post by ldyserenity

Good luck to her!

It really is worth a try, one of my friends got to the final round on american idol, but he didn't make the final cut, but few months after he got a phone call from a record company and they wanted to meet with him so during the summer he's going to fly to LA to see what they say.

And good luck to all of you guys as-well, I hope everything turns out okay for all of you!

Thank you very much. That'ss exactly what I am saying the opportunity to be seen and maybe leading to something else. If any out of work singers are out there, may want to do vocal instruction, as well, as there are going to be (I feel) more demand for them also. And if you go on this audition wouldn't it benefit an instructor, at least say "I aim to open a business as an instructor" Or "I give vocal instruction" So if people int he area see your bit they'll probably look into taking the little ones to your school. There is nothing better than FREE advertising!!!!
Even though not everyone can do it, I thought it was a valid suggestion. Yet there's still those chiming in nobody's making any suggestions.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The problem I see with most suggestions offered is that they require a functioning economy to be viable.

"Be a voice coach."

Fine...but who has money to spend on such a frivolity?

The problem is everyone's broke...as in NO MONEY....because, duhhh, no one can find work. Those few who do have the luxury of a job aren't spending a dime they don't have to, and most service jobs aren't "have to have" services, but rather luxuries.

So most of the advice offered is specious and time and resource wasting.

We need to break up every corporation in any industry where there aren't at least ten relatively equal-sized competitors and pass laws limiting the minimum number of competitors to at least ten per industry, then perhaps we could start having a real economy again.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

one....the Dollar could lose it's standing as the world reserve currency...
if it does, we can expect the price of everything that is imported to skyrocket.
two.....we don't have the manufacturing facilities to produce this crap anymore!! it has been abandoned, left to rot, our factories remodeled into apartment buildings...
three....everyone is still gonna need that crap!!
before industrialization came around, it was all handcrafted in small little home based businesses...
learn a craft!! set up shop and get ready, just in case that happens!!!
or find a way you can help those who are get their items on the market and reduce their cost of doing business.

that's would be my suggestion.
I am working, sometimes with pathetic hours, but I am working....but I am also spending my free time doing what I just suggested, or trying to .......
just in case...

edit on 9-3-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
hey... I found jobs!!!

money.cnn.com...

I doubt if you are gonna get rich too fast with these jobs, but well....my husband and me have always managed to survive the bad times and hold our own for the most part...

a few years ago, I ran across an article that warned that there would be the problem like this....
the younger people don't want to go into these trades, leaving them filled with boomers that are soon to be retired...
considering the state of our dollar and how it will effect our trade ability in the future, it might be a worthwhile area to invest a little money for training...if one has money for training....

by the way, there's a company in my area that are always looking for laser cutters also. I doubt if this is just a problem for a small area in Wisconsin.....
the jobs weren't seen with much value, so the workers weren't seen with much value....
so, people just left them for the more valued job...
soon, these jobs will be valued, while those areas the workers fled to will become less valued...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Can't say I disagree with you. I was just saying mine was as viable as sitting at home doing "elance". Probably is moreso. lol.
But I do agree with you.
100%.
But it depends on where you are if you're in a wealthy area I am sure they're still paying for luxury. I just saw a thread on millionaires bidding on homes in the Hamptons. But I digress this is just a shot in the dark, same as with any career/job right now.
I can tell you something though, you'll never catch me dead working for McD's or BK, I would swing a hammer or drill or mine or pick fruit/vegtables first before I dealt with this public ever again!!!! There are a lot of P'oed people out there and they tend to take it out on the wrong people the ones serving them, so POO on that! Even if there was a job available there (which there isn't).
I personally have decided I am not going to do a blessed thing. When my electric gets shut off, I am leaving it off, when I can't pay my rent I will live in a tent, cave or whatever the h# I can find. Right now IDGAF! I am not contributing to the delinquency of this country anymore!!!! I am not enabling the greedy addicts (money & Power addicted) anymore. They can kiss my lily white ###. I will live off my skills I know how to survive without "nanny" holding my hand and without their "FIAT" money which is really only good enough to wipe my # with.

It's a darn shame more people don't know how to so we can all shove it up their #!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Funny, but my son and I were just talking about capping wealth last evening. We had a more conservative cap, one million for an individual, 1 billion for a corporation, and no corporate mergers without consent of the people. The government wants to employ all these people? Let those workers work in the coal mines, and in power plants. Banish and seize all assents of the Central Banking Cartel and divide the assents among small, home town banks. Go to a consumer tax, paid at the cash register, and end property, income, death, marriage, road, and sales tax across the board. If America is tax shelter, companies will fight to come here to make products and employ Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, what the hell did you expect them to say? "We're all screwed, our economy is dying."? They don't tell people the truth, they tell people what they want to hear. Usually very different. I'm glad I don't live in the U.S.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

You Call This An Economic Recovery? 44 Million Americans On Food Stamps and 10 Other Reasons Why The

Dito, this was not only planed, but nobody actually planed for anything different, not most people and not the so called leaders. And the nuters have been screaming for a while about this sort of thing. You know prepare for the end the economy is going to crumble, and all that jive, and that the elite don't give two #s about the worker class. Them nuters sometimes are kind of like the voice in the wilderness, no body listens to what they have to say, till there time comes that is.

But It's not all bad, but it ain't all good thats for sure, and what it is really, is that it's the same old story. And the story is, that there are many cracks in this system, and many are falling through, and many will continue to fall through, and the cracks will just continue to get bigger, and eventually the pyramid will crumble given enough time.

The best thing you can really hope out of this whole thing is that you can build something better out of its ashes, or at the very least that you have a better guarantee or safety blanket when you end up falling through the cracks, and it better be something tangible. But anybody that has build or fixed anything ever can tell you. That sometimes it's a lot easier to build the house from the ground up, then try to fix a broken old house thats falling apart, especially if you have to deal with people and there inhibitions and the laws of the inhibitions, of which we all have. Anyways interesting thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
this is nothing .You evil warmongers will get worse than this ,its a matter of time .You have celebrated the looting,raping and plundering of the weaker and poorer ,and sooner or later you will reap what you sow .

by end 2012,USA will fall

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think you guys miss what me and justagyrl were saying. We are not bashing people for not being able to find work. We read something posted by someone that didn't seem to make sense. It seemed like utter lies to be honest. So we are refuting what was said.

Interesting boncho so something that does not make sense to you is an utter lie, because it does not make sense to you. And aren't you being a little harsh on Amaterasu I mean all she did is give a link to a thread she wrote and told a story on her life, and there you go blowing your top over nothing.
Or most likely, something she said and did, must remind you of something you don't want to see or think about, either way your reaction is way out of proportion.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
this is nothing .You evil warmongers will get worse than this ,its a matter of time .You have celebrated the looting,raping and plundering of the weaker and poorer ,and sooner or later you will reap what you sow .

by end 2012,USA will fall

Judging by your name I get the feeling you strongly dislike the USA, who knows you possibly... even might hate it, to which I got to say. "Hey come on, don't be like that, america is not all bad" I think they even invented sliced bread, which is one of the greatest inventions ever. And also because no one country or even entity really, is the sum of all it's parts, if you were to take a look at anything and any country you would see that.

But I'm all for everybody reaping as you sow, sounds good to me, and it keeps people from doing to many crazy and annoying things, which if they did as such, it usually leads to them doing more crazy and annoying things. Mmm wait how does that work again.
Ah whatever, does it mater how it works, as long as it works. So I guess, either way everybody reaps as they sow in one way or another, because one thing leads to another, and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's funny how that works, no, it's like some sort of law of the universe or something. Maybe somebody should write that down in some book somewhere, or something. You know, just in case we forget.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Interesting boncho so something that does not make sense to you is an utter lie, because it does not make sense to you.

Please explain how 'free energy' works. Maybe you and the OP of the comment I questioned both have information that I don't have. She says she clearly knows that there is 'over unity' and 'plenum energy', so yes, with someone who makes such outrageous claims I tend to be skeptical of things they say.

Unless you an tell me how antigravity works, because the person in question says they know... After claims like that it is hard to take other claims the same person says with weight.. That's all.

either way your reaction is way out of proportion.

Questioning statements is out of proportion?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Please explain how 'free energy' works.

There is no such thing as "free energy". Even if you knew how to use the movements of the planets and the suns to somehow focus it and create a generator from, it still would not be free because it would require planets and suns and such things, so in the sense of the word, there is no such thing as "free" anything. But what I think she was saying or trying to say is that any "energy" that you get more from, then you put in, would be considered free. And considering todays manipulation and monopolization of energy's, then any energy that you can personally own and produce is still leaps and bounds, ahead of anything that you can't personally own or produce, and is monopolized and manipulated by outside forces.

Maybe you and the OP of the comment I questioned both have information that I don't have.

Maybe, Maybe not. What is your point.

She says she clearly knows that there is 'over unity' and 'plenum energy', so yes, with someone who makes such outrageous claims I tend to be skeptical of things they say.

I do not know what you mean by "over unity" or "plenum energy" and I don't get what your caught up on. Those words can mean many things, to different people.

Unless you can tell me how antigravity works, because the person in question says they know... After claims like that it is hard to take other claims the same person says with weight.. That's all.

I heard of no such claim by her, so I don't know what you, or her, or anybody, mean's by "antigravity". But how about this, since I have yet to met somebody who can explain fully what gravity actually is, then when you or whoever can find out what gravity is in all its scopes, then you can work backwards from that and see how antigravity would work.

Questioning statements is out of proportion?

I did not say your questions were out of proportions, I said your reactions were out of proportions.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I think you should go back and start reading at page 11, because you clearly don't understand what I was getting at. Visit all the links I posted.

Or most likely, something she said and did, must remind you of something you don't want to see or think about, either way your reaction is way out of proportion.

She made a statement and I didn't believe her and I said so in the thread. That's all. And if you want to defend the person on this then defend them on every single claim they make. Because that is part of the reason I didn't believe them, also part of the reason why Justagyrl didn't believe them.

I don't know why you would care, there is a good two hours of reading for you to understand where this stemmed from.

In regards to the economic recovery, yes, it is crap and it is near impossible to find work for most people.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join