It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to our Troops !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
TO OUR TROOPS by Charlie Daniels

I know that a lot of you in the military have computers with you where
you are serving because I get so much e-mail from you, and I thank you
for it.

www.charliedaniels.com...

We should be very proud of our troops and we should feel lucky to be represented by some of the bravest men and women in the world. I hope all these protesters are just opposed to the idea of war but at the same time realize that these soldiers are making our land a safer place and Iraq a better place to live. I also hope that we can keep the casualties to a minimum while still acheiving our goal. God Bless America.

[Edited on 22-3-2003 by William]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
here's another message from the american people

www.calpatriot.org...

[Edited on 22-3-2003 by Rascar Capac]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
What do you mean "please link only?"

and no BS please

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I support our troops but I don't support president Bush. Any one who belongs to an orginization called the Brotherhood of Death dosen't have our best intrest at heart.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rascar Capac
here's another message to our troops

You have stated previously that you are from France, so what do you mean by "our troops"?

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i edited it.. but the link is still interesting for knowing how americans feel about this war.

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
America is no friend to the Iraqi people, America has no business in Iraq.

Nazi war criminals protested they were only doing their job, What will American and British war criminals claim?

I suggest you all desert and stop the murdering of innocent people

Oh and before anyone tells me about the innocent Iraquis killed by Saddam lets take a look at the deaths caused by US sanctions in the last 12 years or closer to your home the disgraceful treatment of American Indians.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry you dont believe that the US/UK is a friend to the Iraqi people, but I believe that you will see the Iraqi's thanking us when this is all said and done.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I'm sorry you dont believe that the US/UK is a friend to the Iraqi people, but I believe that you will see the Iraqi's thanking us when this is all said and done.

Some peoples knows what's really going on, the Iraqi peoples being freed is only a welcome side effect. Freed from the one oppressed by the ohter, what difference does it make ? Freedom is an illusion, the only freedom you have is to make choices, or better said to choose sides.

There are many diffrent ethnic groups in Irak, of course are some happy when Saddam is gone, but they want their own state, and only then they'll be real free. But don't even think they'll have one. The real meaning of this all will be seen a while after this war, not now.

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by TigeriS]

[Edited on 23-3-2003 by TigeriS]

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I only wish Iraq would actually have weapons of mass destruction...

new topics

top topics

join