It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunTzu22
reply to post by mbartelsm

Hope you didn't mean MY god as being the Christian god... that would be devastating.

I don't hate MOST christians, just the fraction of them that fear monger and use dogma to further their greedy ambitions.

And the Mormons, I hate them too.

No no, I'm talking to Christians in general

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sun Tzu 22

I really find it hard to believe that you are an adult . You must really try hard to write off the wall stupid messages if you are .If you are your own God and creator you have created a mess . Does your parents monitor your activities ?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

LOL!!

Is somebody getting their feelings hurt??

Leave then.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Everybody should see you for who you are, troll.

They should have a look at something that I think is much more off the wall and childish, than just about anything I have ever seen on this forum.

And yea, my mommy told me not to talk to f **kin weirdo's, so you might wanna pick another bridge to lurk under, buddy.

leave this Nazi s hit in ur grandmas basement

I am Christian . Jesus made reference to the Pharisees as being those that say they are Jews and are not but the sons of satan . Remember the money changers he threw out of the Temple . We have that same bunch today . If you look up Ashkenazi Jew you will see that this is a mixed group of people with Jewish blood and forced converts . The Ashkenazi Jews ( Rothschilds , Banksters ) backed Hitler with money . Hitler was said to have Jewish ancestry .Nazi is not an errant phrase .There are Gods Remnant of Jews that are real Jews .
Gods chosen such as Judas Iscariot had a job to do and so do the Banksters . Jesus said I chose you 12 and one of you a Devil . God is not limited by our simple thinking . When he chose the Jews he chose them to carry out all phases of the operation not a singular phase as we think . God himself is Omnipotent , he has created good and evil as said in Isaiah 45 verse 7 . A necessary evil in order to define good .These Banksters are not followers of good . In fact Satan is their god . It's all in the bible , such as the love of money is the root of all evil .
An interesting read is " Eugenics Quotes" . There you will see the mindset of these people who are driving the New World Order . Still they are following Gods plan because they were chosen to do so .
To see Gods hand at work look at all media sources , banking leadership , economic leadership , moral leadership through out the world .The WTO , CFR , Trilateral Commission World Bank . All headed by them .
We are moving directly into the Great Tribulation at a fast pace ..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hope you didn't mean MY god as being the Christian god... that would be devastating.

I don't hate MOST christians, just the fraction of them that fear monger and use dogma to further their greedy ambitions.

Why do you hate anyone?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Why do you hate anyone?

Cuz only a strong dislike of failed dogmas will allow for real peace. Hardline Christians are hate incarnate. I hate the effect they have on the world. I'm pretty sure im not unique.

BTW.. Mormons think Jesus will call them on a golden telephone, and that Saint Smith had magic goggles...I hate that.
edit on 12-3-2011 by SunTzu22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SunTzu22

Do not hate, love.
Tell me just one, ONE situation where hate has brought anything good to your life, I'm pretty sure the only thing you get when you hate is anger and sadness. This site changed me (in just 2 days), I used to hate Christians, now I just can't hate, period.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Cuz only a strong dislike of failed dogmas will allow for real peace. Hardline Christians are hate incarnate.

Do you consider all dogmas to be 'failed". also, please define "Hardline Christians".

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

There is a God who is nothing but thoughts where all his plans were made (conscience). His first creation was light energy that he needed to take his thoughts and plans and put them into action. This is the symbolic "Word" that can be read about in the Bible. There are many names for this power of God and Jesus called it light.

Since God planned everything before creation, we don't have any decisions to make because our life was planned by him. It may appear that we make decisions but that's only because God controls everything through his plans. God needed a delusion in this world while he worked with his chosen prophets, Jesus and saints. By making everyone liars, it was easy for his men to hear the truth and get us obedient to his power.

God used his prophets among the deceived Jews until they were killed by their jealousy and pride. Jesus was used among the jealous and proud Pharisees who had him killed by the Roman government. Then they convinced the government to kill all the saints who came after Jesus until they were all killed by the early fourth century. The saints had many followers who were on their way to become sinless saints so the Romans had to deceive them.

They used Christianity and a falsified new testament to make sure their new Roman Catholic Christians wouldn't become sinless saints. Christians have been deceived of the truth ever since the true saints were killed by the Romans.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why do you hate anyone?

Cuz only a strong dislike of failed dogmas will allow for real peace. Hardline Christians are hate incarnate. I hate the effect they have on the world. I'm pretty sure im not unique.

BTW.. Mormons think Jesus will call them on a golden telephone, and that Saint Smith had magic goggles...I hate that.

I understand that but throwing hate into a world filled with hate helps nothing.

Let them have their belief, let them walk the path they choose... but don't hate them for what they believe... love them just for the sake of their existance

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Sorry about the bible quote....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

All that peace and love stuff will work to wake up some people..but others require the hawk approach.

The Enemy are using tactics that are much more hatefull than anything I could ever put together. Believe that.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The enemy is within bro...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The enemy is within bro...

That's right. The enemy is the flesh of man and once God gets rid of the last flesh on earth, the battle will be won. It's a good thing he created us as thoughts within his thoughts.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by godspeaker

lol, alright...

i take it you think the earth is doomed sometime soon?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Im pretty sure the Vatican cannot fit inside me... maybe by a miracle tho

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

lol, alright...

i take it you think the earth is doomed sometime soon?

My created existence is the one making it happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

haha no no... wrong enemy

The enemy is the hate, greed, intolerance within all men.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

oh really...

Are you satan himself?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I agree. But those states of mind are naturall to the human conditon.

They are in fact, why we are even here in the first place. Greed allowed us to outcompete other hominids for the top spot. (neandertal, homo-hobbitus or Java man)

Those feelings will never be removed from the human condition, they are necessary for relativity to exist.

However, the Church ( most religions really..) gives humans a tool with which to manifest that hate and greed, on a large scale. It is an Enemy, if it is not THE Enemy.

I do not deny that there are others with nefarious purpose as well...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

oh really...

Are you satan himself?

Satan is the flesh of man that we're destroying.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join