It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would a time machine need to work?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
...seems to me that before a time machine could work, you'd first have to prove that time exists outside of our paradigm and, as far as i know, no one's really done that...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...seems to me that before a time machine could work, you'd first have to prove that time exists outside of our paradigm and, as far as i know, no one's really done that...

It isn't actually a catch 22 situation.
Only a time machine that works can get you outside our paradigm.
Time will cease to exist in some realms and in some it may flow
differently than ours.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Money, electricity, a bank card with a good account, and a connection to a secure server on the Internet...

Seriously a time machine to interact is not possible because all that remains of the past is a holographic record accelerating out at the speed of light. You could observe history by using a faster than light craft and a strong "telescope". You could even scan it and reintegrate it as a new or separate time line by projection of the hologram into a trans-phase interdimensional teleporter into a alternate universe. A transphase teleporter is basically a "lens" that uses a black hole in the center of a very strong electromagnet, sounds a bit like something called ELENIN...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

...lol, yeah, well, thats still sounds like guessing to me... not that i'm logical all the time - far from it - just ask me about why i wont cross the ocean unless they build a bridge...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

...lol, yeah, well, thats still sounds like guessing to me... not that i'm logical all the time - far from it - just ask me about why i wont cross the ocean unless they build a bridge...

Click on the link in my signature and you'll seethat, it isn't guessing at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join