It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case for "Poisnous Clouds" and Animal Deaths.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Now I realize that this has been discussed recently and linked to known hoaxer, Sorcha Faal. Before you discredit this as nonsense please note that I did not base any of my research off of the supposed "Russian Ministry of Extraordinary Affairs" release or any websites that may have been linked to Sorcha. I had come to this conclusion on my own before researching it deeper and I believe, like many stories out there, it may have some truth behind it.
~~~~~~~

I would like to address the events surrounding one of the more well known bird death cases (Bebe - Arkansas) and how these animal deaths might be linked to the weakening/shifting of our magnetic field, global warming and "poisonous clouds from space."

The night the birds began falling from the sky, the National Weather Service in Little Rock, picked up a very strange phenomenon on their radar which Science and Operations Officer for NWS said gave some indications that it was definitely a not a rain cloud.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cd397263012.png[/atsimg]

This phenomena, IMO, could very well have been the reflection of a noctilucent cloud. This form of cloud is one that usually occurs very high up in the atmosphere (roughly 50 miles) and are composed mainly of space dust from micrometeorites and water vapour. Although they are known to be made up of many different elements, Paul M. Bellan, a professor of applied physics at Caltech; says that "Noctilucent clouds have been shown to act very much like a flycatcher for sodium and iron atoms, which may explain their reflective property" and that these clouds seem to be becoming more frequent as the earth continues to warm. But the most importantly the clouds may contain Hydrogen Cyanide.

Hydrogen Cyanide is also formed in interstellar clouds through one of two major pathways: via a neutral-neutral reaction (CH2 + N -> HCN + H) and via dissociative recombination (HCNH+ + e- -> HCN + H).
(Source - Wikipedia - Hydrogen Cyanide - HCN In Space)

So, what does this have to do with the magnetic poles shifting? (Which is only one part of a much larger equation) In order to understand that, you need to be one of the people who believe the mounting evidence that indeed the magnetic field is growing weaker, in some cases even showing "holes", and that the poles are moving at an alarming rate.

"Over the past century the north magnetic pole has moved 685 miles (1,100 kilometers) from Arctic Canada toward Siberia" says Joe Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University. (National Geographic)

While the south magnetic pole moves at merely a fraction of its counterpart at roughly 3 miles (5km) per year. [All information can be verified on NOAA - National Geophysical Data Center] Which sounds awfully like we may be in for a magnetic reversal (Tomorrow - or 1000 years from now, take your pick) and the field will continue to weaken. Oddly enough both magnetic poles are favoring the same side of Earth. (Just a strange fact.)

Where this all comes together:

In the upper levels of the atmosphere there is very little moisture causing the clouds that form to be little more than a thin layer, or "ice sheet". As the planet continues to warm up due to more solar radiation "leaking" through the weak magnetic field, global warming (whether caused by pollution or solar cycle), as well as the abundant amount of moisture to be evaporated as the ice caps continue to melt away leads to thicker cloud formation up high in the mesosphere. (As I stated before, it has been found that as the planet is warming this noctilucent cloud formation is becoming more common.) This thicker cloud cover, which includes levels of Hydrogen Cyanide in combination with the high levels of HCN in the stratosphere. (Studies indicate the majority of HCN in the atmosphere lies within the stratosphere. Due, in part, to Asian Monsoon carrying pollution to the stratosphere.)

The Asian monsoon circulation provides an effective pathway for pollution from Asia, India, and Indonesia to enter the global stratosphere, according to a new international study led by scientists at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) in Boulder, Colorado.

"The monsoon is one of the most powerful atmospheric circulation systems on the planet and it happens to form right over a heavily polluted region. As a result, the monsoon provides a pathway for transporting pollutants up to the stratosphere" - NCAR scientist William Randel, the lead author

So maybe their is something to this poisonous cloud theory after all. I hope that through my research I have shown that HCN levels within the mesosphere clouds and stratosphere clouds is something that does exist and seems to be linked towards the warming of our planet. Due to lack of material it is difficult to determine whether noctilucent cloud formation was thicker in the areas surrounding other mass animal deaths it is hard to determine whether the phenomena was unique to the Bebe event. But with apparent increasing cloud cover and bizarre weather patterns reeking havoc across the globe these past few months, it wouldn't be beyond the stretch of imagination to assume higher levels of HCN are spreading further across the planet everyday. With all the factors in place right now, does it really seem SO unlikely that these animals really where poisoned by "clouds from space"?

Take it as you will,
Peace Always

Edit: I would also like to add, as an afterthought, that the pollutants added into the atmosphere as they burned away the evidence of the BP Oil Spill last year might have really contributed the poisonous level of our atmosphere. This could have even been a tipping point...
edit on 6/3/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Had troubles on viewing this topic seems " they" do not like it ") excellent post

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Thanks. ATS went down with a 503 Error, just after I posted this. *lol* Got me wondering.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Good work. S&F&

...I have no doubt that everything works together - in this case, a number of factors seem to combine to produce "poisonous" clouds. Fairly predictable, if you think about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But when Noctilucent clouds (or nocties), like these, are observed, there is not, that I am aware, any corressponding incidence of animal deaths below where they form or, indeed, anywhere else.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3c3fb9de278.jpg[/atsimg]

Whilst I believe nocties can form anywhere, at any time, they are generally only observed from mid to high latitudes around mid summer. The hypothesis that these are responsibe for some animal deaths is not falsified by their appearance not coinciding with such deaths, but I feel it requires some direct observed connection to garner any support.

Looks like we'll all be noctie hunting this summer - and scanning the media for coinciding animal death stories
edit on 6-3-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I agree, I haven't found any evidence that link the noctilucent's directly to the animal deaths. It was just the one thing I think would make sense (in a scientific) standpoint for what was causing the radar anomaly at the time of the Bebe deaths. I would think that the noctilucent cloud cover would have been rather thick to cause such a "blip" on the weather radar. Thickened cloud trapping the pollutants lower in the atmosphere at the time, which the birds unfortunately flew through...

new topics

top topics

join