It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children make video responding to Li(ttle)l Wayne

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Some children made a video against Little Wayne saying that his music degraded women and promoted drug abuse. These children have more sense than many people.

Yahoo on Lil Wayne

Article says:

"We got great response and positive feedback," Natur told Yahoo! Music. "I am disappointed by the negative reaction that we've got. Some of the hate mail that we've gotten from people. .. [These are] 10-, 9-, and 5-year-old little girls and the statements that are being made on some of these websites ... and all because we are talking about respecting women?"

Among their milder critics is up-and-coming rapper Chase Million$$$, who defends Wayne in his song "Letter To Watoto From The Nile" rhyming, "There's some things you won't understand because you're just a child."

---------

The children sure do understand more than Chase, or I guess when Little Wayne frequently calls women "hoes" and "bitches", it doesn't constitute "degrading women". Nor when he has drugs in his videos and acts as if it's "cool".

One of the highest liked comments of this story says: "So what else is new?".

One of the highest liked comments on the video from the children had said: "Maybe our future generation isn't so doomed after all..".

I really hate Little Wayne. Millions of youth follow him and all he talks about is drugs, money, sex, and displays misogynistic attitude. This puts him in the place of many rappers, but I've reserved most of my hate of rappers for him, because of the many people who foolishly follow him.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So what? Why are these kids parents letting them listen to him, and all the girls i see in bars/clubs/public all seem to not care when they are blasting the carter 3 through their car speakers or posting his lyrics on their facebook statuses.

Lil Wayne is not affecting any generation of anything, hes making money doing something hes good at, and hes making money because people support it. Don't hate him, hate the people who make him who he is.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

You said:

Lil Wayne is not affecting any generation of anything, hes making money doing something hes good at, and hes making money because people support it. Don't hate him, hate the people who make him who he is.

Are you serious? I listened to about a minute of one of his songs and felt like my IQ dropped. He can barely pronounce his lyrics, doesn't sound sober, promotes drugs, treating women like sex objects, and other negative aspects. The guy's a detriment to society. Society would be much better without him. He should have stayed in jail, where he belonged.

I hate him AND the people who make him who he is. He is able to stop where he's at. But he doesn't. He keeps on espousing crap and intellectually debilitating youth.

You know the future generation is in peril if there supporting Lil Wayne. He's a detriment.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Reprobation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

hahahahaha... "One Banana, One banana, one banana, one banana, one banana.."

I guess its about his stint in prison

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
oh yes, who could deny lil' wayne's talent with such moving lyrics?:

hold up let me fix my hat hold up, hold up let me fix my hat, fix my hat hold up, hold up let me fix my hat hold up, hold up, hold up my hat, my hat hold up let me fix my gat hold up, hold up let me fix my gat, my gat hold up let me fix my gat hold up, hold up

or

I Use To Tote A .38 Up In My Crack Days. I Tote That AK-47 In My Rap Days

god i had to edit because now i'm so inspired i think i'll go watch bob ross and paint.
edit on 6-3-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

top topics

join