It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If TPTB were Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I had this thought earlier and wanted to ask ATS
folks their opinion.

We talk all the time here on ATS about
The Powers That Be (TPTB) and/or the elites
or Illuminati.

But what if one day we found out that those powers that be
were actually Aliens from another planet.

Would you still feel the same way?

Would you still fight them?

What would you do?
or do differently?

discuss

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
IF TBTB were Aliens... there would be NO disclosure...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Interesting idea, one that has crossed my mind to be honest.
And, if so, Zorgon is right. There will be no disclosure.

I am interested to hear thoughts from other members.
Oh the days when ignorance was bliss...

edit on 6-3-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well actually they're not anymore than any of us are. We're all from off planet. Are any of the bloodlines hybrids? Possibly. Possibly some are clones, look at Queen Beatrix from the Netherlands and a picture of her mother.

Here is a picture of her parents.
here

They're identical looking.

Are there also possibilities of Holograms.

I actually believe in some of this.

However all that matters in any case is spirit/soul.

We need to overcome this system of slavery, no matter who is the eye of horus group at the top, the offworld entiies involved.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Soros is an alien..??

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I've had this thought too... but regarding gold. Doesn't it seem like gold is just another metal? Why is it valued? You cant eat it... you cant drink it... it really has no use practically speaking. It has a whole bunch of uses when it comes to electronics, namely for its conductivity. If I were leading a race of super humanoids i'd probably exploit a planet for its gold, while using its people to actually farm the gold for me, under the pretense its "valuable".

Another thought I have, if your a species that has created craft with unbelievable characteristics going above and beyond what we consider "possible" in terms of speed, manuvers and covering vast distances safely... why cant you operate your craft with the running lights off?

Sorry to get off topic... I've had that same thought... actually I had that thought last week... its odd that you bring it up...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Judging from all the time "TPTB" have been mentioned people have referred to the following as being one of *they or *them:

Postman, Video Store Owner, Teacher, Doctor, Nurses, Policemen, Military, Civil Servants, Family Members, Music Execs, Singers, Writers, Movie Stars, Oil Execs, Bankers, Traders.

I probably missed a few.

So if all those people are TPTB than we have a whack-load of aliens living amongst us.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I've had this thought too... but regarding gold. Doesn't it seem like gold is just another metal? Why is it valued? You cant eat it... you cant drink it... it really has no use practically speaking.

Have you actually looked into the properties of Gold.??
It's an incredible metal in many ways from electronics and science to medicine..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

That's what I personally believe. TBTP are reptilian or some other evil race. Why do you think they start the wars, fund the drug smuggling, the prostitution, the hate, the division? They have no human soul, they are not "good".

They can kill and LOVE it because they are not of this world, that is why they can carry out these acts. And that is why we must stop them, maybe with the help of the more benevolent races.

No normal human being that has wealth and power can do such things.
This is what Jim Marrs talks about... the NWO, the UFO phenomena and paranormal activities are pieces of the SAME PUZZLE. If you only believe in the NWO, or only in UFOS but not NWO, then you can NEVER get the full picture. The truth is much bigger than we can imagine, even from the stuff we do know. Put all these things together, stand back and pray for sanity.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sure, lets turn it into coins and save it in our safe's.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
You cant eat it...

Don't be too sure about that... but that is an Ancient Illuminati secret

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
That's what I personally believe. TBTP are reptilian or some other evil race. Why do you think they start the wars, fund the drug smuggling, the prostitution, the hate, the division? They have no human soul, they are not "good".

Hilary without her makeup

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

The earliest records of the use of gold for medicinal and healing purposes come from Alexandria, Egypt. Over 5,000 years ago, the Egyptians ingested gold for mental, bodily and spiritual purification. The ancients believed that gold in the body worked by stimulating the life force and raising the level of vibration on all levels.

www.purestcolloids.com...

Maybe that's why TPTB are so keen to get their hands on all of it..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I wouldn't be surprised if she eats children and babies at night when she shapeshifts.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reviving this thread today

So just what if, TPTB are our Alien overlords left here
for us to mine gold so that Alien race can eat the gold
to remain immortal beings. Can eating gold possibly
make an Alien entity live forever ???
Stands to reason why this substance has been
fought over for many centuries.

Are Aliens really Gold Sucking Vampires ???

There has to be some sort of reason why
gold has been the sought after substance
for all this time.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Hilary without her makeup

geez, no wonder Bill liked Monica best

How'd you like to wake up to that every morning???
lmao

Or maybe she's a beauty queen compared
to the other female aliens from her planet.
lol

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
or maybe gold acts like a fountain of youth
for the aliens, allowing them to live millions
of years or acts as a cure for all diseases
of the species. The elixir of life !!!

This topic is fascinating to me

thanks for your contributions.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
TPTB are not aliens .. entities above and behind them are aliens

Small number of elite knows this secret

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Well actually they're not anymore than any of us are. We're all from off planet. Are any of the bloodlines hybrids? Possibly. Possibly some are clones, look at Queen Beatrix from the Netherlands and a picture of her mother.

Here is a picture of her parents.
here

They're identical looking.

Are there also possibilities of Holograms.

I actually believe in some of this.

However all that matters in any case is spirit/soul.

We need to overcome this system of slavery, no matter who is the eye of horus group at the top, the offworld entiies involved.

exactly, we were all part alien originally. the aliens made us for experiment and now we grown, humans is a term for half earth half alien, so we may all have powers, we just need to learn to use them.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Remember "Hidden Hand"?

www.illuminati-news.com...

Ever wondered who is "on top of the Pyramid?" He gives us a clue. The bloodline he represents is well above the Rothschild's in power and in the hierarchy and is extra-terrestrial in origin. The 13 bloodlines we have been talking about thus far on this website and others, with the Rothschild's in a top position together with the Merovingian Nobility, are quite low rank in the Big Pyramid Structure, and are the ones playing a power game here on Earth, only aware of parts of the Big Game (a need to know basis). The bloodline "Hidden Hand" is supposedly belonging to is way more advanced and higher rank.

Here's the original thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-3-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join