It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A More Realistic Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hello, I have been doing research for a while now, about how i think this next year will be going for the world.

I am not claiming to be a prophet, and no, im not phsychic. I have been studying how we have been going and i didn't want to post this until I knew it was right.

I came up with this:

-People begin realizing the truth about their leaders and don't want them in power. Somesort of World Revolution begining. (Which it did.)

-CyberWarfare. Hacker will start in a war with governments. Most likely because of wikileaks (This is happening).

-A depression worse then the Great Depression. It is worse since people have credit cards and debt and all that. And the nation is in huge debt also.

-Crime Rates rise. they will rise due to people losing their jobs and cant buy food or gas. (Which is going up in price) So people have to steal to survive... mabye even kill.

-Law Enforcement will have to do more work. People might be considered guilty until proven innocent, instead of the other way around.

-The government shuts down any people caught hacking or illegally using computers. They will lose their computers and be thrown in jail. Due to the CyberWarfare.

-More people will believe in 2012 as 'The end of the world' because of all the problems going on in the world.
(Im in no way saying 2012 truly is the end... just that more people will think it is.)

And again, Im no prophet. Im going off of what seems the most likely and i have made earlier predictions before but never posted them... I was still testing my own thought process.
I knew who would win the last election. -If we went to war with Iran then McCain would have won. -If that didn't happen then the economy wouldnt get any help, so Obama would win. Its actually pretty simple. You just have to put it together.

Let me know what you think of this.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Not predicting.

Called trending.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

Thank you. Couldn't think of the word for some reason. So i just used predicting.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Interesting ,its as if you have seen not the future ,but the present .

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Does anyone have any thoughts about this? Do you think im right? wrong? crazy? Any questions? I will answer them to my best ability.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Interesting ,its as if you have seen not the future ,but the present .

edit on 5-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

As i said. This activity is going to increase and get worse.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I've been doing a lot of research as well and I have come to the conclusion that everything is going to be fine. I did not want to post this until I was sure, but i am certain now.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think you're right.

Just logical thinking.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

Its actually an easy thing to understand after you think about it.

Its practically human nature.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Actually i could also see that we get into another war... possibly a world war. Because war fixes economies. and we should be going into the worst depression in American (possible world) history. WWII fixed the first one.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What are your thoughts about this? do you think im right?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

"People will never believe what they don't want to hear".

- J. Maxwell
edit on 6-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by zeon9010

"People will never believe what they don't want to hear".

- J. Maxwell
edit on 6-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

j. maxwell using the word "never"...tends to undermine his very arguement. it invalidates the words "reason", "wisdom", "crictical thinking", of which he himself uses extensively.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well, perhaps I took it out of context, could have been "will not listen to what they don't want to hear". I recall his point being that if you hate country music, you're not going to pay for a ticket to a country music concert...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
edit on 6-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by jimmyx

Well, perhaps I took it out of context, could have been "will not listen to what they don't want to hear". I recall his point being that if you hate country music, you're not going to pay for a ticket to a country music concert...

not at all, and i understand why you used it...it's my little pet peeve when people, no matter who they are, or their position in life, use the words "never" and "always". it's just the grumpy side of my brain vocally exposing itself.

top topics

join