It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New findings in Azores, new evidence of Atlantis?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
UPDATE

Here's an updated and new findings since the original post...

portuguese-american-journal.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

Thanks for the update Andre Neves.

This proves the Carthaginian presence in Azores. It's almost half way to Nova Scotia from there. They probably were the ones who mined all that copper out of the state of Michigan and brought it back to the Old World.

Here's a coin with Tanit on one side and a horse on the other. The Carthaginians were big into horses.

Its important to note that the Atlantis legend, explained by Plato, tells of horse races. There are many details that pin point Carthaginians and or Phoenicians to the Atlantis tale.

Plato’s Atlantis

and in the centre of the larger of the two there was set apart a race-course of a stadium in width, and in length allowed to extend all round the island, for horses to race in.
Critias

This thread just gave me an idea I've been thinking about for a while. I just found a unique picture on the net that I've been searching forever for. I will post the new thread in a few days or sooner. It will bring new light to the mysterious people of Teotihuacan.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hiya ATS folk,
I've been developing an unusual documentary of a circumnavigatory voyage in which the Azores/Atlantis are an integral part/destination.
I was in contact with Nuno Ribeiro, discoverer of said Phoenician sites in the Azores, but our correspondence abruptly ended.
This discovery was a crucial element in the progression of my Project AM47.
Though AM47 can continue without further evidence in the Azores, the discovery would lend great credence to my film.
Please have a look at my project as it involves the Azores here:
alterman47.wordpress.com...
And the overall project is presented here:
alterman47.wordpress.com...
Wild Wishing ~ Jack

<< 2  3  4   >>

join