It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coup of Egyptian Military by Muslim Brotherhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

President Barack Obama Saturday, March 5, asked Defense Secretary Robert Gates to set out for Cairo without delay on an emergency mission as the unrest in Egypt veered out of control, debkafile's exclusive sources report from Washington. Friday night, thousands of protesters seized control of the headquarters Egyptian security police (Mahabis Namn El Dawla) in Alexandria, Cairo and the nearby 6 of October town, shutting down its operations across the country.

In the last hours, information reaching Washington indicated that control was slipping out of the hands of the Egyptian military junta ruling the country since Hosni Mubarak's overthrow; anti-American elements energized by Iran appeared to have strengthened their hold on the protest movement, causing deep concern in the White House.

debka.com...

I know some people don't trust debka but
i thought this was interesting none the less.
I can't find on the MSM where Gates is at the
present time so it can't be proved false at the
present time.

Many have heard me say on ATS that eventually
this Islamic Revolution was gonna be hijacked.
Well here is proof of that if the article is true.

Last Wednesday, March 2, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused Iran of stirring the pot when she addressed the House Appropriations Committee: "They (the Iranians) are using Hizballah… to communicate with counterparts… in (the Palestinian movement) Hamas who then in turn communicate with counterparts in Egypt," she said.
debkafile's sources report that large sums of Iranian petrodollars have reached the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood and radicalized its message to the Egyptian people. Military young leaders are believed to have executed a coup and displaced the veterans. The Palestinian Hamas has turned its well-oiled smuggling machine into a channel for transmitting Iranian cash to keep Egyptian Islamic extremists on the march.

Hilary Clinton is now saying that Iran is funding Hamas
and Hezbollah to in turn fund the Muslim Brotherhood.

Ummmm excuse me Hilary, but didn't you say just last
week that Muslim Brotherhood was NOT a terrorist entity???
And this week they are ???

Sounds like more American Propaganda to me.
Or is the Revolution NOT going the way TPTB
want it to go ???

Your thoughts ATS ???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
IMO
Soros, US State Dept. and the CIA instigated
this Islamic Revolution in the hopes of a stable
installation of El Baraedi as President.

And during the Revolution, Muslim Brotherhood
double crossed them and allowed Iran to fund them
through Hamas and Hezbolah.

It backfired on TPTB !!!!

Now Gates is on his way to see if it can be salvaged.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The Israeli government is the only one in the region to show no concern about violent mayhem spurting up across its border, and has apparently shrugged off the key role played by the Palestinian rulers of Gaza in stirring up trouble in Egypt at Tehran's behest ,and the rising strength of the Muslim Brotherhood - both of which have a dangerous impact on Israeli security

from the link in the OP

Now why is Israel indifferent to what happens
in Egypt ???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This definitely mixes things up a bit. Quite obviously something did not go exactly as planned and they are preparing for emergency mode. Please remember in relation to my other thread that Iran refused to agree with the oil for T-Bills deal the OPEC nations made with America, so Iran has always been a thorn in America’s side, Iraq also refused and the Iraq-Iran war was instigated because America decided they could have Iraq take-out Iran then they could take out Iraq, however their plan failed miserably and they have had Iran to deal with since then.

When TSHTF in the Middle East due to the constructed instability Iran will be safe, please remember this key point, Iran will not collapse like the other nations, and that is why the ‘Green Revolution’ had to be implemented but also failed. If Iran is funding the Muslim Brotherhood through Hamas and Hezbollah what this means is that instead of the oil barons controlling the revolutions Iran will seize control, and Iran could possibly mess up their entire plans.

If this is true watch out for the largest uprisings in Iran since Iranian Revolution of 1979, also please note that because the ball has already begun to roll the oil barons plans (to double cross them by breaking their deal, crash the dollar, then begin drilling in America, making their T-bills worthless and no longer able to export oil due to collapse) will be revealed to the OPEC nations of the Arab world, this is now inevitable, but if Iran steps in and seizes control this is an all new ball game that the elite never expected.
edit on 3/5/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

yes, I do believe you are right,
this is a new development TPTB
did not anticipate.

Guess they thought this was gonna be easy like
Chile and some other South American
coups they helped orchestrate.

No such dice this time.

the movement was thwarted then
taken over. how smooth was that ???
I guess the CIA is scrambling right now
working on a solution. Sometimes, u just
can't put the genie back in the bottle.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
boondock, I think you hit the nail on the head. Good find.

As for Israel not worried, I thought there were reports that they just went into the Gaza Strip today and were fighting the Palestinians?
I know that there are alot of PMC contracts being pushed through for Israel, with instructions to fill the position right now. Looks like Israel is gearing up for a fight.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

We will see what happens, but I don't expect the Egyptian Military to be taken over by any "coup". There's a reason we train most of the leaders of our allies armed forces around the world.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe they remebered the guy running the military was the same guy running torture camps for Bush and the CIA? Don't think I would really want some one like that in charge either.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
We will see what happens, but I don't expect the Egyptian Military to be taken over by any "coup". There's a reason we train most of the leaders of our allies armed forces around the world.

I wouldn't be so sure.
America gave Mubarek Billions of dollars
to stay in power and where is he right now ???
GONE !!!

And now that money is coming in from Iran
according to the article. That will buy you
a lot of loyalty. Military personnel are
just as susceptible to bribery as a politician.

We had this same problem with Karzai
in Afghan. America would give Karzai
a box of money and Iran would come along
behind America and give him a bigger box
of money.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Egyptians stormed the state security agency's main headquarters and other offices in Egypt, seizing documents to keep them from being destroyed to hide evidence of human rights abuses.

What to do with Egypt's tainted security agencies remains one of the most contentious issues facing the military rulers who took charge after President Hosni Mubarak was forced to step down on Feb. 11 after an 18-day popular uprising.

The 500,000-strong internal security services are accused of some of the worst human rights abuses in the suppression of dissent against Mubarak's nearly 30-year rule. The protesters are demanding the agency be dismantled and its leaders face a reckoning.

The ruling military council's bind was evident on Friday and Saturday when thousands of protesters — including some people who said they were victims of abuse by security agents — marched on several state security buildings in Alexandria, Cairo and other cities.

This is from Canada.

Activists posted photos on social networking sites of some the purported finds from inside the buildings. They showed underground prison cells, burned documents, men sifting through files while sitting on piles of shredded paper, videos labeled as sex tapes and entire shelves of documents on Islamists. One man posed with a bazooka.

edit on 5-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
(Cough cough….) Can’t say that I didn’t see that coming………………..

I had a feeling how it was going to turn out when the first protest started. As my old posts in other threads will back up.

Call it intuition, a hunch, or just lesions learned from looking at history with an open mind.

It never had anything to do with oil barons, or TPTB. If Soros had any help in initiating the revolt, then he was just being used as a useful idiot by the Islamists. Soros has his own little (mold the world in his image) gig, and his actions are kind of inconsequential in this situation. There is far bigger forces at play. It is just Iran and the other Islamic nations setting the cards in place for the continuation of the global jihad. As people should remember, ahmadinejad was one of the main people in charge in the hostage situation many years ago. Do you think he has changed? Do you think that what he is fighting for now, is any different than what he was fighting for then?

That gets me, people dig for conspiracies about illuminati, TPTB, oil barons….. whatever…… But they ignore the conspiracy that is right in front of their face. And when you try to bring it up, then they start becoming the deniers.

So, the best thing to do is, grab the popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the entertainment

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

holy crap
this could get real nasty for America and the CIA
if those people (whomever they are, Muslim Brotherhood
or not) get hold of documentation of Egypt's
cooperation with America's Torture of detainees
and human rights abuses.

That evidence would be better than anything wikileaks
ever put out.

star for you, thanks for the find.

One article is saying these people are Muslim Brotherhood
and the Canadian article says they are just protesters.
Maybe we can get some confirmation of just who they
are and who they represent.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
egyptianchronicles.blogspot.com...

The rumor that there was huge fire made the committees act quickly and call the army to come quickly.They found files and documents burned already , it was an ugly scene by all measures. The fire strangely was in the archives building !!? Well it is not that strange actually !!

The military seems to have helped them raid the SS HQ to stop them from destrying evidence.While waiting for the army the citizens managed to arrest couple of officers who tried to escape with important documents.The army detained the rest of the officers.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
that evidence they are looking for could
help bring war crimes charges against
2 US Presidents. Bush and Obama.

No wonder Obama sent Gates ASAP.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well I completely forgot something quite important.

The Muslim Brotherhood was meant to be unleashed upon Egypt and then in Libya, Tunisia, KSA, Morocco, Jordan, etc... so this could quite possibly only cause more chaos which was the intention of the oil barons, they want to create as much tension as possible. They want to divide up these nations so that they keep fighting with each other, they are broken down into new political divisions (nations), and this will guarantee they never have a chance to rise again.

Only thing I see strange with this development in connection with what I mentioned above is; 1) Why is Iran funding the Muslim Brotherhood now?, 2) Why would Washington be scrambling to Cairo? There is far more than meets the eye even with these new reports.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Or could this be more of the Israel/US's "Iran is the enemy" rhetoric?
Sure Egypt wised up to El Badrei just being another US Shill.
That was always going to happen.

But you have to remember that at every chance, Israel and the US continually try to pin it on Iran.

new topics

top topics

join