It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton admits no 'real news' in US media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
“And like it or hate it, it (Al-Jazeera) is really effective. And in fact viewership of al-Jazeera is going up in the US because it's real news."

www.presstv.ir...

Now this is really confusing to hear from her, at least for me, since she has always been the type to love control and to keep information tight.
It almost makes me want to take the position that she regrets 'real news' getting out quickly, OR would rather direct attention to where she would rather see us getting our news.
Very confusing woman!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The US is losing the propaganda war.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
WOW!! I have to say, I didn't expect that. But you have to admit, Mrs. Clinton is a well traveled and educated woman so I'm going to take her word for what she said based on that, and the fact that I get more news of the world on here then I ever will by watching T.V. It's been that way for a long time now.

With the World Wide Web, there really is no reason to get your news from T.V. anymore as we all know that whatever news show you watch, it is going to be biased to reflect the views of the corporate entity that owns it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Don't be fooled. Personally, I think AlJazeera is good, but it has similarities to many other MSM stations.

And Clinton wouldn't say what she did without reason or analysis of the reception by those who read and hear her comments.

If she wants to fool even more people, she is leading them to another source of possible future lies.

Just be careful, even with AlJazeera....question the motives and nature of the reporting and always search for the hidden truths. Was the Egyptian reporting watched by so many just a ruse to win confidence for future agendas?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Of course the US is loosing the propaganda war, that's the plan!!

The world's super power has to be dismantled in order for the global government to take over completely.

Thankfully everyone on the Internet is playing right into it.

You think this is global tyranny now, just wait until the US collapses and the UN takes reign.

Remember what Kissinger supposedly said? He would have us begging for UN troops on the streets of LA....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

egypt.usaid.gov...

democracy & governance snapshot

USAID programs have increased access to justice for more than 16,000 children and 8,700 families.
2000 media professionals have been trained through USAID programs.
USAID supported the training of more than 13,000 local election observers nationwide.
More than 100 USAID-supported joint community-local government initiatives have been created to solve local problems.

US trained 2000 media professionals just in Egypt? But we are losing the battle? How much more propaganda can Egypt take? Can what happened in Egypt be a sign of what happens when you let the US train 2000 media professionals in your country?
edit on 5-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Most lies eventually come light.

Sometimes the light is just a little too bright for most to handle.

top topics

join