It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judgement Day Posters now in Melbourne Australia!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was doing community work last Wednesday when our bus travelled through a suburb of Melbourne called Footscray. Suddenly someone on the bus yells out "look judgement day". Immediately i grab my iPhone and snapped a picture.

tinypic.com...

Funny enough May 21st is my birthday. i hope i still get cake.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

i wonder if they get credit for the rest of the month,,,

(after rapture on the 21st)

ten days credit could buy a sandwich each ,,for the town..)
edit on 3/5/11 by darrman because: we dont need to go to heaven HUNGRY,,,,,, do we?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The signs have been popping up around the country here, too. There was even a story about it on the local news, but the reporter was kinda joking about it. It started a few months ago from a pastor on a radio station from California, it's called Family Radio, I think.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

see link for full text www.familyradio.com...

but here is the , schlock, their schlinging..

""""
JUDGMENT DAY

Click here to download PDF file.

THE END OF THE WORLD IS ALMOST HERE!
HOLY GOD WILL BRING JUDGMENT DAY ON
MAY 21, 2011

JUDGMENT DAY is feared by the world and is the day that God will destroy the world because of the sins of mankind. The world is correct in believing that Judgment Day will come. The Bible gives us the correct and accurate information about that Day.

The Bible is the Holy Book written by Holy God who is the Creator of this beautiful world. The Holy Bible is without question a very ancient book, having been completed about 1,900 years ago. In its original languages (mostly Hebrew and Greek) it has never been changed, and each and every word in the original languages is from the mouth of God. The Bible is divided into two parts (the Old Testament and the New Testament), with each part divided into many books. Each book is divided into chapters, and each chapter is divided into verses. One of the books is named Second Timothy (2 Timothy). In Chapter 3, verse 16 (2 Timothy 3:16) of this book Holy God tells us:"""""

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Every one is free to have an opinion, but in my opinion it's kinda dangerous to make predictions like that. Hopefully it won't cause some people to go out and do something stupid.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
That is Harold Campings web site. I am 58 yrs. old and this is his 3rd prediction of this...he may get it right sooner or later...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
What the f-ck, im from victoria, and this is the lart thing i would expect to see in my state, let alone country.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
hey dude where in footscray is this? i work there and haven't seen it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As far as I understand it, first we will have the Whore of Babylon fall, which utterly devastates the Harlot, The AC will appear on the scene to answers everyone's prayers; he gets everyone committed and on-board with his "Plan" by marking them on the hand or forehead with the Number of the Beast. Then the two last True Prophets, the two "Witnesses" will be slain before the entire World at the rebuilt Temple, their bodies will lay there for all to see. The Witnesses will resurrect after three days and be lifted into Heaven, then the return of Christ "Our Lord and Saviour" takes place. A battle ensues between the Forces of Christ and the Forces of the AC. It is speculative (right now) as to which side the Mahdi is really on but at that point who really cares.

Christ triumphs and then brings "Heaven on Earth" for 1000 years. Then, after the 1000 year reign of Christ on Earth, each and every person returns to the World to once again "play out" their dramas. Good or bad it is their choice. Good and Evil once again live alongside one another so that we can open to the "Truth".

Then and only then will "Judgment Day" happen. Those that accepted the Word of God will be given Eternal Life, those that do not are sent to Hell with the Demons that are attached to them.

In a Nutshell, if it were Judgment Day on May 21, then for the past 1000 years we have been living "Heaven on Earth". I highly doubt that but who am I to judge? Personally I am ready to see Babylon fall. Then the False Prophet can get out of Washington and get his rear where he is needed, alongside the Mahdi so that they can welcome the AC into the scene.

Blessings!

I am ready, but I know I am not, however, I am fully prepared to wait if that is the case and I am fully prepared to be Judged regardless. I have spent a lifetime of judgment and I feel this last true Judgment will enable me to once and for all accept my Truth as truth and embrace the real Truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I SAW the people behind this on spanish tv. They have accomodate a lot of info from the bible to match the present times.I feel sorry for those who believe it.Theres no doubt big moneys are behind this/'

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Although, now that I go back and read what I just wrote, it just occurred to me that this might actually be the "construct" platform created for all Souls to be born into so that we can play out those dramas. Why would we choose evil if we just went through 1000 years of Christ on Earth?

It could be that we all already died! That we have all been returned into our own "worlds" of mayhem, pain, and suffering, so as not to allude us to the real Truth. This way we get an honest chance at making the right choice!

I never really thought about it, who is to say we are really living in the World 2000 years after Jesus walked the Earth, maybe it has actually been 3000 years and the AC already had his butt kicked some 1000 years ago. Who are we to really know that this isn't a "construct" world for our "pleasure", and Judgment Day is really at hand!

Wow, that would blow anyone's mind and certainly will catch many off-guard who think they still have time to be the little bastards they are.

Fascinating!

At any rate, I accept!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm going to bookmark www.familyradio.com... for viewing on May 22.

It's really hard to keep up with all these dates...but first I have to see what happens March 15

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Either it will be God's judgment day or Harold Camping's...
...my bet it will be Haraold Campings.

Matthew 24:2-6 "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

My bet is that Mr Camping is one of those deceiving ones that we are to take heed of...
...and his system of lies will be judged on May 21...
...and that the 'end is not yet'.

edit on 5/3/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

I don't know the street name. All I know is it was Footscray as I was doing graffiti removal for corrections Victoria.

Maybe google that business name that the poster is on

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

It looks like Barkly St in Footscray.
I'm going to have to go get a photo of that for myself.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
Either it will be God's judgment day or Harold Camping's...
...my bet it will be Haraold Campings.

Matthew 24:2-6 "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

My bet is that Mr Camping is one of those deceiving ones that we are to take heed of...
...and his system of lies will be judged on May 21...
...and that the 'end is not yet'.

edit on 5/3/11 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

you know, one of the four riders of the Apocalypse was supposedly recorded in a tv news channel while covering the war in Egipt on February 3rd

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!

Lets celebrate!

Hopefully that means we'll see one of these on the road soon...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6934d8770fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Beside i wonder what they will put up after May 21st has past and we are still yet to receive judgement?

I just hope these priests don't go out and create some biological terror and spread it out on that day LOL!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What happened to 12/21/2012

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
From Google and the yellow pages

S.V. Australia Canvas
Canvas & Synthetic Fabric Products - Footscray, VIC
63a-65 Victoria St, Footscray VIC 3011, Australia
(03) 9687 6194

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
How about all the believers send me a post dated check and sign a property & deed transfer agreement awarding everything to me effective June 21. If they are right (up to nearly a month after that date) I agree to transfer everything to them on the 20th of June since they will inherit the earth anyways.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join