It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen live NOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
if you care...

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day
[more
edit on 5-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

7:00 pm Pacific Time ( about 7 minutes from now )

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
reply to post by The Great Day
[more
edit on 5-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

Quated for awsomeness...

starts in 10 min...7 pm

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I opened it a few minutes ago while people were shuffling around in the background and there was audio, but it stopped and I've tried reopening it to fix it but no luck.

Is this a common thing for streams like this; will the audio come back on once it 'starts?'

I'll find out in a minute...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I cannot believe I am one of the 75,000+ watching this. What does that say about our society? Why am I morbidly entertained? What does that say about me?!

edit on 5-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephinrazin
I cannot believe I am one of the 75,000+ watching this.

90,000 now at the time of this post.

Here we go!

*EDIT* Approaching 120,000
edit on 5-3-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Audio's working now.

Can't remember the last time I watched something live that wasn't some kind of news program.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
He needs to pick it up a bit....and the guys in his corner are not helping.

ok this is lame so far...
edit on 5-3-2011 by The Great Day because: lame

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What happened to him? he has seriously went over the edge, its like he's getting desperate now...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't understand what he's trying to do with this. Is he trying to start a talk show? It's like a last minute idea just thrown together. Ranting about winning and he's not shy about his star power is he? He's conceited at times.
edit on 5-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This story just keeps getting stranger everyday. If CBS is smart, they'll start producing the show again. Heck, there would be more people watching it now than before. Even people who never watched it, probably would just to see what Charlie might do. It's kinda like free advertising

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
nothing really interesting yet.

I'm pretty sure they're just trying to get an idea of how many people will tune in to watch the guy

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The views keep dropping it started at about 120k and now its about 90k, plus the twitter feed has basically stopped...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"check it" boring and pointless, this man needs help and his bird is too young for him...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
look here damnit!! since all the great big news has been breaking across the world, this ass-hat has conveniently been there to draw attention away from every story!! middle-east, wisconsin, nasa discovers alien life, etc.... he is uber-media-plant!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I stopped watching cause it was boring, I was expecting him to flip out or something....but just seeing him ramble on was meh.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Just when think......"brilliant idea! Internet late night talk show! This guy is brilliant! You see what he has to work with....... Lose the idiots, get a better writer.... I think he's on to something..... Not this version though. He has to lose the hangerons...they are bringing him down, and probably spending his money. Wake up, Charlie!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is potential in internet radio, but it isn't going to bring in the revenue he needs.

I know several people with net radio, and it brings in a modest income, but not Hollywood money.

new topics

top topics

join