It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone seen this yet? Human mutilation by something unknown?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tr33stump

I have a question. Is it possible that the blood was draind completly after the cuts were made in the skin and the organs extracted? This would explain the bruising aroung the wounds, would it not? Im not really sure of myself on this subject, its just a thought. But could that be a possibility?

Blood is a complex fluid because it has a very high number of particulate elements in suspension. Basically, as soon as the heart stops, then the various constituents start to precipitate out of the fluid. This is one way that blood clots outside a wound, but not within the body.

As soon as the heart stops, the haemoglobin (the red stuff) begins to settle out of the blood. Usually, if a corpse lies in one position from death onward, the haemoglobin will settle out on the lowest parts of the body first, and then wherever the vessels are constricted or under pressure.

From a forensic standpoint, there is usually a large area of the body that is tinged blue where it has been in contact with the ground or, or been in a bind. If the body was left in cuffs or bondage, that will usually leave a clear imprint on the skin; as will tools, a checkbook, rocks, or anything the corpse was lying on. Additionally, evidence of strangling will show up with almost photographic detail, as blood quits moving through the bruise even before the heart stopped.

Obviously, blue/purple parts over a large area (like one large, faint bruise) indicate that the body was repositioned a number of times.

I think you see some of that in the photos particularly on the thighs. Lying on a soft surfact of a bed will cause darker points at the lowest parts of the body, i.e. the back of the calf, the heel, the shoulderblades and the globe of the buttocks.

When you don't see that, then the body was on a firmer surface. If the marks are quite symmetrical (same size on both legs, etc.) then it has lain on an extremely flat, smooth surface, Like a cabinet in a morgue, or an exam table.

Personally, I think the body was traumatized long after it was dead; several traumas were inflicted at the source of previous wounds, or at the sites of the traumas that caused death.

As to the question about the blood being drained, I didn't see any evidence at all from the photos I looked at. The blue marks on the thighs were the body had lain make me think it was undisturbed for at least 3-5 hours after death.

The more I think about your question, the more I am convinced that this body was in a morgue before it was mutilated.

I speculate that an unclaimed body was removed from a morgue, and then defiled for the purpose of making these photos.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
How could just anybody do such thing to a corpse?!

Anyway, it makes really sick, I am not sure, that only aliens are capable of doing things like that. Especially, if that man was alive while they have done all that...

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
erm ,medical students do things like that to corpses every day

its only dead meat , they can do it to me when im gone if they want

[edit on 2-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Have to agree, those images are not THAt gruesome. If you have seen ------------------------- you will understand. From the pictures though it sure looks like that man was in pain when he died, like he was tortured or something.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here's an older thread on human mutilation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What is this crap? Thats nasty! Want to see more sickness? Not me! no way.

www.-------------------------

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Now, don't tell me that, I have seen that baby opened up. The pic was probably taken out, but it is still at the FAQ section. I don't think, anybody should look there...

Anyway, back to the original thread: I think, the bigguys have already found out whether this mutiliation was done by ETs, or by humans. To me, it seems quite inhuman.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Istvan]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It was just some israelis gathering body parts in a convenient fashion. Close to the buyer. no worries

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join