It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone seen this yet? Human mutilation by something unknown?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
How do they explain the guy at white sands getting turned inside out? I hope they dont chalk that up to coyotes or something. Thats some scary stuff in those pics though

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
White Sands? ive never heard of it. I would be happy if someone informed me

but yea those pics are kind of gruesome. I've seen worse though. like someoeone said Rotten.com has WAY worse. is it just me or does the guys skin look burnt?

btw they burnt his wee wee
ouch!

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Could be acid burns. As fore mentioned torture. The holes could have been done by a plasma torch. I wonder what the victims background was. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
lol....possible acid burns, but who made the acid burns is the question....

Phoenix

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Wow, found a few more cases...

I didn't thoroughly read this link yet, but it may be interesting to others...

Have fun...

www.think-aboutit.com...

The White Sands case:

The case of Sgt. Jonathan P Louette

There are some incidents that have occurred over the years, which strongly point to the fact that the mutilations are not confined, to animals. The first case which came to the public notice involved an American Air Force Sergeant called Jonathan Louette who was serving at the White Sands Proving Ground in New Mexico, a vast remote base where the latest US technology is tested. There are many stories linking White Sands to alien contact and captured alien craft.

The Sergeant and a senior officer were detailed to travel several miles down the missile range in a military vehicle to find and recover any debris from spent missiles. At one point they left their vehicle to scout the desert. They separated in order to cover a wider area of the sand dunes more quickly. Suddenly the officer heard screams in the area of the dunes where the sergeant was searching. He ran towards the noise thinking that a rattlesnake had bitten the sergeant and as he reached the top of the dune, he saw a disc shaped craft hovering low above the ground. A long tentacle coming from the underside of the craft was wrapped around the sergeant. It dragged the screaming man into the craft and then shot away at great speed.

The officer returned to base in a state of shock. When he reported what had happened he was not believed and was arrested for murder. An immediate search of the area failed to find any sign of the sergeant. Three days later Sergeant Louette's mutilated body was found twenty miles down the range. The mutilations were clinical and precise and involved the removal of the genitals, the rectum and the eyes. Typically there was no blood on the body, but the cardiovascular organs had not collapsed. The officer was released without charge. Although the story was leaked out by people involved in the incident, the military refused to confirm or deny that such an incident had taken place.

Sgt. Jonathan P Louette's case bares a striking resemblance to the Guarapiranga situation. Louette�s genitals had been removed, his rectum cored out with surgical precision and his eyes excised in a manner quite similar to the incisions made upon our Guarapiranga victim.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very interesting Gazrok, good link... by the way the dark spots around all the wounds are supposively caused by blood rushing through or to the skin, I forget what it said exactly on the first link about it, but it does tell you what it is.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If aliens did this then they are not capable of human emotion as we know it.Their culture may be entirely based upon science and killing a human is just another means to an end.

why do you think this? human scientist mutitlate and kill all kinds of animals for science just because they are lesser beings. Why wouldnt the aliens think the same way? we are lesser beings to them, just some guinea pigs for their experiments

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What about the humans that have killed the aliens in self defence!

Emotionless!

=/

Nah I don't know

My bet is aliens did it but...

Why just leave the body there?

Don't know...

What scares me more is the cataclysmic predictions that yellowstone megavolcano will erupt and all these things will happen to earth at 2012!!!

WTF??

2012??

Thats only 7 years

IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Well, Maybe I can invent intersolar travel and leave this planet before it all happens

Sigh...

Stupid apocalypse

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is a normal occurence that has been blown out of proportion by using poor quality photos as evidence and circumstantial judgement on behalf of the website that posted this info...

I'm at work right now and can't tackle this one too much, due to the photos and my pathology books being at the house, but when I get home I'll find it....I know I've seen this before - I clearly remember going over these symetrical wounds with the cauterized edges, I just can't remember the source of them right now...

These phots are nothing, man! Rotten does have some bad stuff, but try flipping thru some forensic pathology books....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This horrible Guara-Piranga Brazil case is remarkably similar to what happend to poor Sergeant (E6) Jonathan Louette who was fouond mutiliated in 1956 (?) near White Sands NM whose anus was "cored" and who was deprived of his eyes, testicles as well as all of his blood (but without vascular collapse, leading some to suppose it happened while he was still alive).

Pictures in the possession of one "Col. Steven Wilson" are apparently available for forensic students, but they are considered too "gross" to post even on the Internet, which should tell you something...

Jonathan Louette was an American Air Force Sergeant (E6) serving at the White Sands Proving Ground in NM a remote base where the US technology is tested.

(There are many stories linking White Sands to captured alien craft...but that's a different thread...!)

The Sergeant and some other senior officer were detailed to travel several miles down the missile range in a military vehicle to find and recover any debris from spent missiles.

At one point they left their vehicle to scout the desert. They separated in order to cover a wider area of the sand dunes more quickly.

Suddenly the "other" officer heard a man's screams in the area of the dunes where the sergeant was searching.

He ran towards the noise thinking that a rattlesnake had bitten the sergeant and as he reached the top of the dune, he saw a disc shaped craft hovering low above the ground.

A long tentacle coming from the underside of the craft was wrapped around the sergeant. It dragged the still-screaming man up into the craft and then shot away at great speed.

The officer returned to base in a state of complete mental shock. When he reported what had happened he was not believed and was arrested for murder.

An immediate search of the area failed to find any sign of the sergeant. Three days later Sergeant Louette's mutilated body was found twenty miles down range.

The mutilations were clinical and precise and involved the removal of the genitals, the rectum and the eyes. Typically there was no blood on the body, but the cardiovascular organs had not collapsed.

Although the story was leaked out by people involved in the incident, the military refused to confirm or deny that such an incident had taken place.

Sgt. Jonathan P Louette's case bares a striking resemblance to the Guarapiranga situation.

Louette�s scrotum had likewise been removed, his prostate gland extracted THROUGH HIS PENILE URETHRA, his rectum cored out with surgical precision and his eyes excised in a manner quite similar to the incisions made upon our Guarapiranga victim AND THERE WAS NO VASCULAR COLLAPSE.

Someone, please, tell me how you can drain a body compltely of blood and NOT cause vascular collapse...!

I cannot imagine that this kind of thing could ever be carried out in such a laser precise surgical way in 1956 by Terrans...

Which leaves the question open as to who or why....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hi all!
These pics are old...very very old...
and this happen here in Brasil...
human mutilation is not a "new thing"...at least here in Brasil

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Okay - here's what I think now that I can actually look at them at home and do a little bit of research....

First off, the article is bias and wants to lead you to a certain conclusion...certain "key points" of the police examination that the author has numbered 1..2..3..on thru 23 or something are missing - they are spuratically placed in the article to lend way to their idea, which is not 100% bad practice, but does leave one questioning....

The "holes" in the skin have clear burn markings around the wound, which suggest some kind of electric burn....add in the mutilation of genitalia, the isolation of where the body was found, and this could be a clear rape/murder victom who was stunned by the aggressor with something and these shallow wound burns were just one of many natural entry points for larve...

As for the complete absence of blood - I dunno - I'm kind of interested in this - like I said, these are just my intial opinions and I'm not trying to debunk UFO theories....anything is possible, but it's best to analyze these things in the real world first...the one we know to be true scientifically...I wanna look into some of these things more tho - pretty bizarre stuff here

[edit on 7/20/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deker
Hi all!

please tell us more of what you know. any good articles?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
For the record, this writeup seems to be the one that all the other people's links have been based on:

www.beyondweird.com...

in the usual style of internet "research" where people cut n' paste and chop one original source document. This also might be a summary of the others, now that I think of it, but it's definitely the longest writeup I've seen.

EnronHomerunOutrun: I take it you're either a pathologist or know enough pathology to give a reasonably informed opinion...some questions then:

a) Which parts around the holes do you think are burn marks? this image:

www.para-normal.com...

is a closeup of one of the holes on the guy's legs. The writeup at para-normal.com says that the discoloration around the hole is a haematoma, and in the picture above you can see how around the discoloration's edges a more purplish-black color becomes apparent. To my untrained eye the overall discoloration looks more like bruising than burning; is there something that looks more like a burn mark closer in to the hole?

b) what have you seen (in your work or in your pathology books) that resembles these pictures? in other words, what are the "ordinary" explanations for a body with these kinds of marks that a good UFOlogist would have to take in to consideration?

Brazil's a dangerous place, and Guarapiranga's near enough to Sao Paulo -- which is kinda a rough city -- that it wouldn't surprise me overmuch if the guy in the pictures was someplace he wasn't supposed to be and got taken out by some drug trafficers or what have you; that being said the circumstances don't seem to match up with the usual intimidation tactics: if he was just gonna get killed, there'd be no need to go to such lengths to disfigure the corpse (it's easier to burn it if you're concerned about the body being identified), and if he was killed for intimidation it's weird that he wasn't returned to someplace more populated.

For the record, Gaurapiranga's just a water reservoir (think: artificial lake) that people go to for recreation:

travel.yahoo.com...

If I was making something up to explain the wounds, I'd argue that you had some kind of electric cutting instrument -- probably a laser or a precision saw -- that was used inside some kind of suction apparatus, ie:

/-----\
/ || \
/ || \
/ || \
/ ^ \

so the outer part held on and the inner part cut a hole (and maybe sucked out the insides, too). Does anyone who knows a lot about cattle mutilations know if the bruising around the holes is similar to the bruising/discoloration seen in these photos?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets

Hi all!

please tell us more of what you know. any good articles?

i will try to find something..
but this case is very old...
a lot of ufo magazines from Brasil have articles/pics about this case...
and there's also another case that is "more weird"...it's about a guy that was hit by a ufo light beam...the flesh of this guy start to melt...the 2 eyes, 2 ears and nose "drop from his face".....detail...he was still alive while these thing happens....and he don't have any pain....he have die after 3 days....the body os this guy transform in to a "soup"...
Maj Donald E Keyhoe write about this case in one of his books...
ps-sorry for my bad english

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I only have an "undying interest" (*chuckles*) in pathology at the moment - I have my BA in Anthropology and am considering post-graduate study in medical or forensic anthropology, the last of which is almost undistinguishable from forensic pathology....but I've only had a few courses in my undergradaute studies, so I'm by no means an expert, but I do have good resources to fall back on when drawing my conclusions....

The book I use the most is not the best, but it works: "Forensic Pathology," Second Edition - by Vincent and Dominick DiMaio - my prof had a friggin awesome book with all color photos, but it was like $300...

At any rate...enough about me...
...the burn marks...

First off, that does look like a haematoma...but that means that a.) there is still blood in the body and b.) that some of the capillary veins did collapse, or break - this also means that the victim didn't have blood clotting issues, so that kinda raises the bar on the question of where the blood "went" - edges of the hole are what make me believe they are clearly electric burns...the edges of the hole are too smooth and symmetrical for a stabbing, beating, shooting or other blunt force trauma

But then something else I thought of was the Brown Recluse spider...

That's a picture of a brown recluse bite....one which feeds off your internal flesh and basically decomposes your body very slowly....

As far as the mutilation of the genitalia - that happens alot in rapes....nipples cut off, the skinning of the pubic/perineal region, lacerations on the anus, removal of organs, etc....

My opinion is that this was a homosexual rape - here's part of my evidence which comes from the book I mentioned above on page 444:

"Of interest are homosexual-related homicides. These tend to be more violent than their heterosexual counterparts. There is "overkill." The victim is often nude and the number and extent of injuries on the body tend to be greater. The cause of death is usually stabbing, strangulation, blunt force, or a combination of them all. The case might be extremely bizarre, with evidence of torture."

So if that were the case, I would think some form of taser baton or electric stun device that leaves a circular pattern could be responsible for the markings and the mutilation was left to the rapist - After a few days of decay, he would look something like that....

Or maybe insead of an electric stunning device, the rapist was able to have this spider bite the victim against his own will, mutilate and rape him while still conscious and then discard him....I dunno - there's lots of possibilites going off the photos and "report"

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
i found a link with great explanation about this case...
there's also some medical analysis...but all text is in portugues
this is NOT a homosexual rape....
the government say that this can be a satanic ritual or a "rats atack"....
but this still a unexplained case...

www.gepuc.hpg.ig.com.br...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The pictures fit in with other autopsy photos and the few autopsies I've attended in person. The circular hole on the arm looks to me like a bullet wound, that was dug out to remove the bullet. I think the bruising fits with that, too.

As someone else suggested, it certainly fits with textbook indications of a homosexual assault; esp. the degrading of an obviously dead body by burning, etc.

I certainly don't see wounds that are inexplicable, but merely grotesque.

Despite what some of you have written. Coyotes DO leave smooth edges when they feed on a carcasss. They nibble and chew excessively, as do skunks.

I have seen a beef carcass, where I personally chased off the coyotes, that someone later claimed was cut up with some kind of "air-knife."

Despite what you saw in horror commics as a kid, animials other than sharks don't generally leave jagged wounds. They are efficient. They also prefer the softer anus, mouth, ears and guts, over muscle.

The whole "animal mutilation" genre only developed when most people quit processing their own meat.

I don't feel the need to google a bunch of autopsy photos, but if you do I think you'll find these wounds are explicable, if not exactly prosaic.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

i found a link with great explanation about this case...
there's also some medical analysis...but all text is in portugues
this is NOT a homosexual rape....
the government say that this can be a satanic ritual or a "rats atack"....
but this still a unexplained case...

If you'd read my entire post, you would have seen that I too consider it unexplainable for the most part, but I'm offering a possibility just like you are...I see no need for you to shout out against my claim (as alomst everyone knows, and something I get tired of reading everywhere, but typing in caps=shouting)

The alternative approach is: "I don't agree...here's why", "I think that it is something else...here's why", "You may be right, but I think....", :You are wrong...here's the proof....", "You are a nutcase for thinking that and let me tell you why...." - But don't blatently claim that something is not possible and then show a link to some website most people can't read that is unrelated to your claim that it is not homosexual rape - not only that but, the article also seems based off of the opinion that the animal mutilation is also directly related to the human mutilation...which is not impossible, but pretty unlikely.....

I'm not tryting to be rude but just reminding you that this is a place where personal opinions are supposed to be accepted and debated, not shunned and ignored - maybe you can explain more about "rats attack" - I'm interested in your ideas, I wish you you could show some interest in mine and maybe try to at least debunk them rather than attack with no evidence for your dismisal of them.....I think this post is still within the realm of this thread's topic, but if you have something related to my opinions on your last post to say to me, U2U me please so we don't go off topic here

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yep...i know...sorry...no reason to get "angry"
that's because i have a "hard time" trying to write in english...
but anyway.... I thinks You are wrong...here's the proof....",
www.gepuc.hpg.ig.com.br...

this article have the official version, the medical version, the ufologist version, the policy version, etc.
i have read a lot about this case, as i have say, this is a very old case well know here in Brasil...
i will try to find someone to translate this link...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join