It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Being

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've been recently thinking, that perhaps, the human body was designed as some kind of vessle for alien sprits, however, the "containers" themselves are conscious, and for this reason, the aliens were prevented from controlling them, however, among some of them, some kind of genetic anomaly creates incarnations of natural souls within some of the "containers", and it is these that the "aliens'' are trying to possess, basically, removing the soul of the being that is inhabiting the body, and assuming control of the container. This would not operate among any other sentient life form, unless they were possessed by an interdimensional parasite. There seems to be something about human beings, something, I can't really explain it, but there seem to be aliens from all over the galaxy that are interested in our forms. Additionally, there is also the process of aliens finding pregnant women and replacing the fetus at its early stages, taking elements of the mother and father, however, changing it in some way. When the boy/girl grows up, they are somehow implanted with a corresponding aliens soul, that controlls the primitive soul or natural soul that is underneath, until the time comes for it to be removed as well. In addition to all of this (if it were not enough), there are also aliens that are humanoid and telepathic, that can project the image of their faces and features to resemble that of humans, so they can live amongst us and we would not realise. It all has to do with some kind of event, some kind of opportunity. I seem to think that all the aliens involved have no conception of an afterlife, and use technology to reincarnate, or simply treat the human being as a dumb animal, like cattle. However, in saying this, I realise that you are also an interdimensional being, prey-tell, what happens to the souls of those who are removed from thier bodies?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I realise that you are also an interdimensional being, prey-tell, what happens to the souls of those who are removed from thier bodies?

In my case, I feel as if the little boys soul had moved on or was put to sleep... and I was here to take his place on this planet. Hard to explain and I wish I could give a better answer.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join