It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day of Rage: America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Fight fire with fire, non lethal of course, apparently they can do this to us , why not us to them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smallblockchevy

I'm as close to Andy Griffith as you will find but an AK-47 rides in the seat beside me. Why? Because this ain't Mayberry. Most cops that I know would not take up arms against their own citizens if the protest was done on the basis of some uber corrupt government event (closing banks, food shortages, unjustified martial law, etc.). Having said that if I'm out there trying to help people and doing my job and I get fired on (rubber bullet, pellet rifle, whatever) I'm firing back and hopefully going home at the end of the day. Most cops are just as leary of big brother as any joe blow. You'd be surprised. Most of us in the event of martial law would have a hard time continuing to do our jobs because the guard or NATO troops would be brought in. We have descretionary powers and those go away under a military rule. More than you think would turn in their badges and stand with the people. I know I would.
Seeashrink

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Congrats to you , my friends and family have said the same thing, I to for one would like to return home to my family ALIVE. Unfortunatly almost all protests fall on deaf ears unless there is violence, which i do not want. You have to beat them with your mind, its all about the game and how you play it, unfortunatly there is only one winner.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

So what would you do?

Ignore it (not that i ever been on FB).

What do you think the government would do?

They and their HBGary software would be the authors

What do you think the media would do?

Exactly what the CIA tell them, as usual.

How well do you think it would be received?

With a burger and a side of fries

Do you think it has a good chance of happening?

No because the majority are apathetic,
and anyone with a desire for activism are the very ones being targeted.
Agent Provocateurs would be inserted into any/all peaceful protests criticizing Govt policy just to arrest and round up the innocent.

You are NOT living in a democracy.
You ARE within a class war. And the rich are winning.

edit on 6-3-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join