It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing footage of falling object and a UFO investigating it

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
In the first video you can see, if you look properly a non-spiral ufo pop round in cycle in front of the supposedly fail missile. After the final burn out couldn't see any missile may mean it fail and burnout.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I saw the original video yesterday, and it is one of THE most beautiful, and profoundly moving, UFO videos I have ever seen. In this instance I am not concerned about 'what it really is'---I would like to FEEL it is UFOs making creative art and magic out of a weapon of violence and destruction.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
are these like the fakest videos I've ever seen? yes! nothing in these videos seem real. anyone could make a video of a "missile" in a "dark" sky, with 3 flashing "ufo's" around them! anyone! no reference points... no talking...

Fake to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Anybody able to identify the blinking lights? Do they send up little cameras or something along with the rocket? The blinking lights seemed to be following a similar trajectory as the rocket - not falling, but that's just what I am seeing. If we can figure out what the blinkies are, then there is nothing at all mysterious about this one.

Thx

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
reply to post by Mianeye

The blinking lights are the boosters as they separate and fall away.

Korolyov Cross

Did you watch the video ?

Let us think about it.... So the rocket is going up and the boosters separate and fall away to the front of the rocket is that it ?
The boosters separate ... they keep boosting ... accelerate and keep the trajectory ... pass the rocket ... and continually boosting keep the alignment in front of the rocket ? is that it ?

Tell me .....is the rocket going up or falling ? Because if it isn't falling ... the boosters are falling up ..what makes those boosters

The Amazing Boosters.......

By the way how many boosters in that rocket ? At minute 3.14 you can see at 3' clock (almost at the end of the screen) another booster .. this one in a stationary position. (Maybe it's a star)
And at minute 5.05 you can see another one boosting for a second inside the glowing corona ...

If I'm wrong please explain .. thank you ...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
are these like the fakest videos I've ever seen? yes! nothing in these videos seem real. anyone could make a video of a "missile" in a "dark" sky, with 3 flashing "ufo's" around them! anyone! no reference points... no talking...

Fake to me.

What?

Its a televised missile launch, how can it be fake?

The only things people didn't understand were the way it went from a steady orange engine glow to the rather stunning blueish glow. This was explained as the booster separation that you see when it appears there's like a little X in the middle of the craft.

The only other thing people are still a bit odd about were the blinking lights which were explained as the 4 boosters coming away, they started high and then started to drift back and towards the ground, to see this you have to see that the craft is flying away from the earth and not coming down.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Fake to me.

Did someone wake you up? Sorry about the noise. You can go back to sleep now.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ
Hmm...maybe someone should start some threads or forums with known objects and such. Training modules of some sort.

It's been tried many times. People don't even read the threads they are posting to (as evidenced by multiple embarrassing posts right here on this thread) so they certainly won't research anything else.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Its perspective, the rocket is heading away from the camera, down range almost parallel to the earths surface as the boosters separate from the rocket. This means that something not on the same vertical plane as the rocket can appear as though it is ahead of it. The boosters have considerable momentum and there is little drag at that altitude so they will follow below the rocket for some time.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey
I saw the original video yesterday, and it is one of THE most beautiful, and profoundly moving, UFO videos I have ever seen.

You saw the original that shows the launch filmed by Roscosmos yet you still see a UFO?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by YodleAjax
In the first video you can see, if you look properly a non-spiral ufo pop round in cycle in front of the supposedly fail missile. After the final burn out couldn't see any missile may mean it fail and burnout.

Ummm its a Progress cargo ship... when it reaches orbit it shuts off engines DOH

The really sad thing is those making stupid comments probably won't even be back to the thread

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No matter what you tell some people they just don't want to hear the truth. Again you have helped educate the new members and some of the older members to what is actually happening, Thanks for the info.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hmmm you got grass in Vegas
worth getting in trouble for a one liner.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
After reading all the posts i to am curious as to how the boosters appear to blink? If they are separating wouldn't they have zero fuel left to burn and or be cooling down thus leaving them dark in the night sky?
Either way very cool video, i am interested in reading a knowledgeable post on rockets/sail boats or anything else that people often mistake for "ufo" phenomenon.
Does this site have stickys? I think there should be if not and a thread of common mistaken ufo etc should be posted and locked. Were all after the same thing. TRUTH.
edit on 9-3-2011 by RRstl1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Oh good grief.... not you too? When will you people learn what a Russian rocket launch looks like?

No UFO interference, no missile falling... it is a NORMAL Progress supply ship to ISS. What you are seeing is the stage separation, not interference.

Here is the ORIGINAL, from Baikonur Cosmodrome, not some Youtube HACK job

Progress M-03M (35) Lift Off from Baikonur to the ISS (HD)

I think it is time I take a break from ATS... no one even bothers to think anymore... I have posted this same original video in the other "UFO" spiral threads but yawl still think its a UFO ... dang its not even a SPIRAL

I think my grass needs cutting...
edit on 5-3-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

So the video is inverted to look like it is coming down rather than going up?

Ok, given it is a rocket. What is the explanation for the blinking lights that are obviously a good distance from the rocket and on all sides of it?
edit on 9-3-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
you know i'm fairly dissapointed in ats right now. People so easily dismiss certain phenomena with so called scientifically explanations that defy commons sense. How can these blinking lights be rockets boosters? Since when do they move faster than the rocket itself? ''They have a momentum....'' please...
Don't you see the possible relation between the blinking lights and the complete transformation of the rocket into a stunningly beautiful art work? You're saying it's just an accident. I'm saying thats foolish.
If this isnt a message from the skies. then i'll be damned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join