It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin will strike the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
"Comet Elenin will hit the Earth"
No, according to many scientists Elenin will not hit the Earth.

What about the Moon; Luna?

Will Comet Elenin strike the Moon?

what would happen if the Moon was struck by a Comet?

Revelations:

the 6th Seal;

“I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountain and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” (Revelation 6:12-17)

the 1st Trumpet;

“The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.” (Revelation 8:7)

the 2nd Trumpet;

“Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood; and a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.” (Revelation 8:8-9)

the 3rd Trumpet;

“Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of the water; and the name of the star is Wormwood; and a third of the waters became wormwood; and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10-11)

any of these could be attributed to a direct Comet strike on Earth or the Moon.

also; kind of unrelated but:
if TPTB of the World know of an upcoming Comet strike; possibly a Comet attack; what would they do?
would they build bunkers?
would they try to shoot it down with an "experimental" rocket?
would they tell the People?
would they try to gain control before it happened so they could rise up quickly after the event?
would they create War in a resource rich land in order to make it easier to take the resources after the event?

anyways,
plausible?
implausible?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
there was a B movie about this happening,.
Caused all kinds of pole shifts
I am sure this to can be calculated,. as to where the moon will be
edit on 5-3-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: cuz It is beer in my way

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I always thought about that,what if it wasn't something big hitting the earth,
but hitting the moon,maybe big enough to knock it out of its orbit,
or into the earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In another thread the 6th seal was discussed and the Geminid meteor shower and the lunar eclipse where the moon turned red that happened back in mid december were the actual events referred to in revelations.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KOLTON

When you asked about if any experimental rockets could blow up an incoming object you made me think about the X-37 plane that they've been sending up doing secret things. Is the big secret just a spy application or is it looking to try and destroy something out in space? Remember when NASA had the "Deep Impact" mission where they collided a satellite into a comet? Was that also to see if they could divert the coarse of one?

Yes they could start a war in resource enriched lands. They Could also try and get a hold of most of the Earths oil. They would involve themselves in countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and set their eyes on places like Iran and any other country that has oil reserves. They could also spend money like there is no tomorrow and wouldn't care if the economy was crashing. It really does make you wonder doesn't it?

A moon impact could be just as catastrophic as an Earth impact. Still too early to tell what Elenin decides to do.
edit on 5-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Judging by the huge craters on the Moon, it's obvious it's already been struck by some pretty big comets or asteroids. Looks like it's still there to me!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Isn't Comet elenin only a few feet in diameter? The moon has obviously been struck by millions of asteroids and various types of space junk and other stuff and it's still there in its orbit. and we didn't get any fire/blood rain that will burn up all of the trees and grass and no reptilians coming to rape the women either.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You could be right. Do you know where it tells the size of Elenin? I haven't found it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Isn't Comet elenin only a few feet in diameter? The moon has obviously been struck by millions of asteroids and various types of space junk and other stuff and it's still there in its orbit. and we didn't get any fire/blood rain that will burn up all of the trees and grass and no reptilians coming to rape the women either.

Nah don't let logic cloud your judgment!

I'm sure one of three things will happen: The moon will fall apart, the moon will collide with earth, or the moon will by flung out of orbit.

Mind you, this is based on nothing but "I want doomsday to happen really really bad" kind of thinking

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I had not heard that Elenin was "only a few feet" in diameter.

If that is the case; why is there so much concern over it striking Earth? Surely it wouldn't even make it through our atmosphere if that was the case.

Excuse me for providing an alternative to "doomsday" on Earth.

I do not believe Elenin would cause "Apocolypse" and the "End of Earth"; only that it may hit the Moon and cause damage to the surface of it; possibly effecting Earth's seas and reigning down debris.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x
In another thread the 6th seal was discussed and the Geminid meteor shower and the lunar eclipse where the moon turned red that happened back in mid december were the actual events referred to in revelations.

Yes, but that blood red moon, and the geminid meteor showers, does seem to me to be a foretelling. Signs in the sky, and I had one during that eclipse, my children and I watched the entire thing, and I didn't see what they were seeing, until it turned blood red. They saw the moon, I saw, whiter than white, almost like a slinky, pearly white, discs, like the top sliver of the moon, stacking, and reshaping, to form: a dove, and a man, who I thought was an angel, then realized, it was the Lamb. I kept asking them over and over what they were seeing and tried to draw for them what I was seeing.

So a foretelling of the sixtth seal with the elements in place save for the disasters. I also believe in very positive outcomes and miracles in consciousness, and to me, the Lamb is a very big indication that we're being asked a question, as we are with all the scriptures.

We can read into and justify what our hearts and state of mind is, when we read them. There are many dark squares, and some light, and many distortions, put there on purpose by the leaders of various ages.

With eyes of Light and Love, the Lamb is Kindness/Gentleness/Unconditional Love and is asking us to be the same for the outcome really depends on our frequency and state. Earth is a very negative winterland/hellzone type planet, but it was never meant to be this way, nor were we meant to simply apathetically allow the wolves to run it. Its a highly interactive school to learn love in.

So, the wars and starvation of billions really sends out the negative frequency and draws in negative outcome. But we have the ability to learn from our mistakes, to pray, meditate, and seek to grow our love, to see the things we're doing and try to remake those flaws and negative dark squares into light, with faith and prayer.

I saw a positive question being asked in what occurred in December.

The one who wrote that thread, Magician's Apprentice, also has had visions regarding the moon, and basically as if it breaks apart of things occur to it, and shared them with me. I have no idea what is given as metaphor, warning, something to jolt awareness maybe.

I believe in being Love and really trying to do kind things for others now, try to find ways to bring peace into your families and communities and the world. Think of those in need.

Should disasters come, I was given a message myself, something very serious, and it was about the Loaves and the Fishes, that is to say, that those who strive to survive by excluding others and not sharing or budge in front of the lineup, will be put the back of it. That the older students should let the younger ones go first, and that we need to share. Because look at it this way, if its a really major thing that occurs, which will produce a huge die off, will being ruthless to gain an extra week, month or year really matter?

Only to your soul!
edit on 5-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

It was actually a minin-series on TV.

It was pretty good to. I liked it.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_miniseries)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KOLTON

Has anyone showed you evidence that Elenin is only a few meters? I'm not saying it's not but I would like to see where it says this and whom is saying it.
edit on 5-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very interesting; I did not see the Eclipse but I felt something that night.
Ever since then; I have "changed".
My parents and medical professionals sent me to Childrens Hospital in Seattle to spend a week in the "psyche ward". The diagnosis; possible diagnosis of Bi-Polar disorder; unconfirmed.

I refuse to take medicine and have felt a deep sense of Love and "letting go"; both of material goods and of the relationships of my friends and family. I Love everyone deeply and weep often when I think of the future many are facing. I am not scared though.

Things will be bad; but do not be afraid. have Faith in God and Love in All.

reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Honestly; I am not a scientist, I know nothing about the size or orbit of Comet Elenin. I only know what I have heard on ATS and what I interpret from the produced response about it hitting Earth. My thoughts are that if it is big enough to be a threat to Earth than it is big enough to effect the Moon.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xM0J0xJ0J0x

The description of Jesus' return, that blood moon hasn't happened yet.

You will know with this happens because of this description.

"And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountain and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” (Revelation 6:12-17)"
edit on 6-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

It was actually a minin-series on TV.

It was pretty good to. I liked it.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_miniseries)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No ,.I did a search in my netflix account,.
It was called "Impact"
The moon was hit with a chunk of a planet that was considered a brown dwarf with Huge mass
and a piece of it stuck to the moon, creating a moon with an effect of a VERY large planet in gravity,.
Bla Bla bla,.
It was B rated movie,. but somewhat interesting for the scenario.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I always thought about that,what if it wasn't something big hitting the earth,
but hitting the moon,maybe big enough to knock it out of its orbit,
or into the earth.

I had a dream about 4 years ago it goes as follows from what i can remember....
I heard screams so i opened my front door. To see hundreds of people running down a big hill and in the sky the moon was split into sections with one main clump heading towards earth . It looked huge it was so close . Most of the smaller parts had already entered the atmosphere. My dream was like a hollywood film the effects and colours in the sky were amazing and scary as hell. Im still unsure how my mind created this. I researched the net after to find hardly no info on the moon exploding. Today i found out about elenis and upon researching it i found this post via google . I still often think about this dream and what it could mean
edit on 14-3-2011 by provokedrage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
here is how far away NASA says its going to be (from JPL site). Looks like a huge distance. Still a close call if this is a big comet.

edit on 18-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
John Titor just emailed this to me from the future:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdaeb41691f2.jpg[/atsimg]
Actually it's from the remake of "The Time Machine".
Couldn't resist.

But the real Elenin/Moon debacle would look alot like this...
edit on 3/18/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: alot

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
John Titor just emailed this to me from the future:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdaeb41691f2.jpg[/atsimg]
Actually it's from the remake of "The Time Machine".
Couldn't resist.

But the real Elenin/Moon debacle would look alot like this...
edit on 3/18/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: alot

lol it's a similar image to my dream but the rest of the pieces burning up are missing.And the sky looked like oil in a puddle.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join