It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwin is an idiot.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InDeMioN

Originally posted by InDeMioN
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

We should just stop arguing ...obviously you would quotewars with me the next 10 pages if I tried to

Giving up so soon? And yes, I'd go 10 pages to show you how wrong you are if that's what it takes.

but I have no intention to do this because in the end there would still be your opinion (that I am completely wrong and most likely retarded xD)

Well, the first part about you being wrong is true, but I'd never go for personal insults like that. Also, it's not an opinion, it's verified science.

and my opinion that there are flaws in Darwins theory which you disregard.

Flaws which you never bothered to name.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i think the fact that after all these years were are still waisting our time off debating him makes him already a super human...i wonder if they will still be discussing me on a forum someday...oh wait ..solar cycle 24 is coming..there will be no more computers and i will vanish in thin air...now thats said...back to the grassland!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 6-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Giving up so soon? And yes, I'd go 10 pages to show you how wrong you are if that's what it takes.

Yes you win ...feel free to celebrate. It´s just exhausting for me because I am no native english speaker and lack the will to argue with you that far

But I am sure this discussion will continue anyway xD

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

We should just stop arguing ...obviously you would quotewars with me the next 10 pages if I tried to but I have no intention to do this because in the end there would still be your opinion (that I am completely wrong and most likely retarded xD) and my opinion that there are flaws in Darwins theory which you disregard.

edit on 6-3-2011 by InDeMioN because: Tippgicht

Why is it when someone has been proven wrong they claim their posts have been ignored?

Disregarded your posts? madnessinmysoul quoted each of your points and answered them. Was he suppose to find the false reports that would verify your claims and post those? That's your job.

As long as people continue with "omg darwin is soooo wrong LULZ evolution is a theory" you are going to have those who have spent time reading and studying the topic reply relentlessly and prolifically.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38

Your belief would never stand up in Court,

The irony is almost too much to bear. I'll refer you here for the bulk.
post by madnessinmysoul

And add that reading comprehension is important, I made no statement that a fossil was itself proof of transition, my statement was a answer to the foolish notion that we've never found a missing link/transitional fossil.

Firstly no species that continues to live on this earth never stopped changing, when they stagnated they became obsolete so yes, every fossil is a transitional fossil because every fossil is one step on a ladder towards another. Secondly the missing link argument is a constant moving of the goal line, we'll never have a complete and perfect fossil record to map every change of "species" to "species" so no believer will ever see anything to satisfy their need for a "missing link".

And yes Horses still give birth to horses, except when they give birth to Mules. And Tigers still give birth to Tigers, except when they give birth to Ligers.

Zebroid: en.wikipedia.org...
Liger: en.wikipedia.org...
Tiglon: en.wikipedia.org...
Mule: en.wikipedia.org...
Hinny: en.wikipedia.org...
Beefalo: en.wikipedia.org...
Pizzly/Growler bear: en.wikipedia.org...

The wizard must've been drunk.
edit on 3/6/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Disregarded your posts? madnessinmysoul quoted each of your points and answered them. Was he suppose to find the false reports that would verify your claims and post those? That's your job.

Learn to read ...I said disregarding flaws in his theory ...not my posts.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Dendro

Learn to read ...I said disregarding flaws in his theory ...not my posts.

You wrote this, no?:

and my opinion that there are flaws in Darwins theory which you disregard.

That to me, reads that your opinion that Darwin is flawed has been disregarded. Not the flaws themselves. It would've been clearer if you hadn't put the "my opinion" part in.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
to the OP... you have every right to an opinion.

However there is very little point in 'not believing' a biological phenomenon that can be witnessed with your own eyes and is a scientific fact. It's like saying in my 'opinion' the sun doesn't exist. That's not really an opinion, it's just being plain blind, it's just like closing your eyes and singing to yourself so you can't see or hear the truth.

Evolution is mutation, it's scientific fact and can be witnessed in effect now, I've brought up a case of witnessed evolution of a single species in a cave system in Brazil in another thread... and to be honest I really can't be arsed to go and find all the details to prove your stupidity wrong here. Look it up yourself.

If you want to deny scientific fact then that's fine, but the only thing that's going to come back to you is being called an idiot yourself.

Darwin spent his life and threw away his entire reputation as a scientist to get across his theories and conclusions, yet you apparently can't even be bothered to do 5 minutes of research on google to find the proof of evolution. And you have the nerve to call him an idiot?! Shocking!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by Anttyk47

He may of spent his life for science yet he was wrong........nice theory while it lasted though i guess.

The theory hasn't proven false has it?
We cannot find a missing link, but that doesn't discredit his theory.

Unless of course there is some new information i have yet to learn, I'm pretty sure it's the best we have for an explanation. Or is there one that proves it better?

Oh right 6,000 year old Earth, and uhh adam and eve.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Umm I think you all need to CALM DOWN I cant even keep up with all these replies... Ok do you want me to say it? Darwin is the greatest scientist of ALL TIME, a GOD.

And I think you all should look at this
www.darwinismthegreatestlieinhistory.com...

Ok bye.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CandiceZ

Ahhhh i see your problem youve been Reading Bull***t online

Gotta be carefull about that, theres plenty of false information out there which has no basis to reality other than dis-jointed figures and research, Infact its probably a compilation of Utter non-sense that a christian extremeist has imposed upon the world,
edit on 6/3/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CandiceZ

Umm I think you all need to CALM DOWN I cant even keep up with all these replies... Ok do you want me to say it? Darwin is the greatest scientist of ALL TIME, a GOD.

And I think you all should look at this
www.darwinismthegreatestlieinhistory.com...

Ok bye.

its only fair we have a look at what your posting..not that you deserve it...but please...can you tell us more about

This site is based o the works of Harun Yahya

i wanna know more about Harun ..is he better than Darwin or what??

a prominent Turkish thinker ...i see...can i lol know??

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There are also other web sites that are inspired by the books of Harun Yahya and are linked with us. Some of them are:

- Science Research Foundation
- Islam Denounces Terrorism
- Islam Denounces Antisemitism
- Darwinism-Watch
- Evolution Deceit
- Creation of Universe
- Union of Faiths
- Prophet Muhammad
- Perished Nations
- Jesus Will Return
- Miracles of the Quran
- End of Times
- Secret Beyond Matter
- Global Freemasonry
- Evolution Documentary
- End of Times
- Signs of the Last Day
- Serving Islam
- Darwinism Refuted
- BBC Refuted
- Creation of Man
- Day of Judgment
- East Turkestan
- Evidences of Creation
- Insight Magazine
- Islam and Buddhism
- Islam and Karma
- Noble Qur'an
- Palestinian Tragedy
- Rise of Islam
- Theists United
- For-Chlidren
- Truths for Kids

ok ...now i loled

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Yes I know. There is. Its up to the individual if they want to believe and what not to believe. I suppose the safest option is to go with the most widely believed opinions then.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

My bad, Hes not a Christian extremeist his an Islamic extremeist

dnan Oktar (born Ankara, February 2, 1956), also known as Harun Yahya, is an Islamic creationist.[1] In 2007, he came to international attention when he sent out thousands of unsolicited copies of the Atlas of Creation[2] advocating Islamic creationism to schools, colleges and science museums in several European countries and the USA.[3] Oktar runs two organizations of which he is also the Honorary President: Bilim Araştırma Vakfı ("Science Research Foundation", BAV, established 1990), which promotes creationism and Milli Değerleri Koruma Vakfı ("Foundation to Protect National Values", established 1995) which promotes Turkish nationalism.[4] In the last two decades, Oktar has been involved in a number of legal cases, both as defendant and plaintiff.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join