It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwin is an idiot.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CandiceZ

You ridicule Darwin – presumably because you don’t think evolution has any mileage in your worldview – in fact you imply that is the case.

Of course, most people take the evolution and theory – with argument and evidence - to be more robust, plausible and ultimately demonstrable than some of the other theories which rely on faith (etc) – a position which is surely open to righteous ridicule for being totally indemonstrable.

Regards

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

cows and sheep are tetrapods as they have stand on four limbs although i was slightly vague in my comment as i was kind of shocked by your title, anyway tetrapods originate from aquatic animals that EVOLVED and started exploring the land with their fin's EVOLVING into limbs that were a bit easier to walk on.
there are intact skeletons aswell as fossils of these inbetween creatures that have been found a long time after charles darwin died, so it does seem like he might just of been correct with his theory of EVOLUTION.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

so what's your theory as to the origin of species and life in general?

I dont believe the 'big bang' or the theory that we re the cousins of monkeys ect......
I think Intelligent Design is the theory I would most agree with. Intelligent Design states that the universe and its inhabitants could not have evolved by the "blind chance" set forth by Darwin. Unlike creationism, ID does not state that God is the intelligent designer. It only says that there is clear evidence in nature of intelligent design.It does not recognize the possibility of one species evolving from another, but it does acknowledge the possibility of slight evolutionary changes within one species.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
if every animal came from the same ancestor, then there wouldn't be over a billion different life forms on earth.

there would only be one.

and darwin is an idiot and whoever managed to stay awake reading his dribble is an idiot too.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

its not blind chance, and darwin didnt think so either, there is no chance, just environment and the needs of life...
ur calling darwin an idiot and echoing a more fallable version of his theory?

and by the way, saying one species cannot turn into another is stating that we, mankind, popped into existence all at once. after all, a single celled organism has to evolve into another species (multi-celled organism) to make any organism, so you are a jesus freak or seeing a skewed version of darwins writings
edit on 5-3-2011 by GenerationXisMarching because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if every animal came from the same ancestor, then there wouldn't be over a billion different life forms on earth.

there would only be one.

and darwin is an idiot and whoever managed to stay awake reading his dribble is an idiot too.

u are so narrow minded.... your one ancestor, the single celled organism

there are millions of single celled organisms, guess what? even they came from one single celled organism and as they spread have to adapt to changing environments, just like early man

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I bet you $2Mil that Darwin is burning eternally in the dark pits of hell right now. Cause we all know he didn't go to Heaven. What do you say to people like that at their funeral? I really wonder what good things anyone had to say about him at his funeral service? That he was good man and is in a better place? Must have been pretty akward for a guy that didn't have Christ and convinced millions of americans that we somehow came from oragutans. I don't feel sorry for him regardless. He's led millions to hell along with him. You atheist and people of other beliefs can belief that BS that you are animals, I won't. Call me stupid and crazy. I'll be stupid and crazy on my way to Heaven instead of burning in Hell for an eternity! Simple as that! It all comes down to death. When it knocks on your door, you believe in lies like evolution and you don't have Christ, your whole has been basically a failure and worth nothing. Oh sure your studies may have convinced some people their true and facts but when death comes knocking at their door as well and they don't have Christ either, what was it worth? Your whole life thrown down in mere minutes. and paying for it with eternity?! My God. Some people are just too sad for words.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

there would only be one.

you obviously dont have the slightest idea about darwin's theory of evolution do you. do you even understand the meaning of the word evolve, i would love to know what kind of dribble you read.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Good for you. You want to go ahead and call someone an idiot for spending his life to quench the never ending human thirst of knowledge? Go right ahead.

Whether you like it or not evolution is a FACT. Just like the fact that you're an idiot. Keep believing that a supernatural being decided to blow his magic powder on this rock to create life.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Whether you agree with Darwin or not to call the man an idiot, is in itself idiotic.
No one can deny the man was very clever, had scientific enquiring mind, and was very couragious in speaking about the unthinkable, that mankind did not arrive here as the Bible teaches in a day when it was accepted as fact.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CandiceZ

Originally posted by lewman

ok einstein, i take it you have never heard of a tetrapod.

I dont need to here of a 'tetrapod' because its probably some made up sh*t

Megafail. Tetrapods are animals that walk on four legs... like dogs.

Now I'm suppose to trust your opinion on evolution and Darwin?

link   

Originally posted by ag893
I bet you $2Mil that Darwin is burning eternally in the dark pits of hell right now. Cause we all know he didn't go to Heaven. What do you say to people like that at their funeral? I really wonder what good things anyone had to say about him at his funeral service? That he was good man and is in a better place? Must have been pretty akward for a guy that didn't have Christ and convinced millions of americans that we somehow came from oragutans. I don't feel sorry for him regardless. He's led millions to hell along with him. You atheist and people of other beliefs can belief that BS that you are animals, I won't. Call me stupid and crazy. I'll be stupid and crazy on my way to Heaven instead of burning in Hell for an eternity! Simple as that! It all comes down to death. When it knocks on your door, you believe in lies like evolution and you don't have Christ, your whole has been basically a failure and worth nothing. Oh sure your studies may have convinced some people their true and facts but when death comes knocking at their door as well and they don't have Christ either, what was it worth? Your whole life thrown down in mere minutes. and paying for it with eternity?! My God. Some people are just too sad for words.

news flash, welcome to hell, you have been here far longer than you can imagine so just shut up and quit trying to convince yourself there is a hell worse than this one, its ok if you believe you are going to heaven, you will just keep coming back to hell, but thats your choice

proof? just wait for death, the proof is gonna be there for you eventually. why not wait untill you see death to tell people what is there. i used to be like u, then i saw death, i saw heaven, and was forced to come back to hell. yu are here too, better enjoy the ride, it doesnt get lower than this

link   

I bet you $2Mil that Darwin is burning eternally in the dark pits of hell right now. Cause we all know he didn't go to Heaven. What do you say to people like that at their funeral? I really wonder what good things anyone had to say about him at his funeral service? That he was good man and is in a better place? Must have been pretty akward for a guy that didn't have Christ and convinced millions of americans that we somehow came from oragutans.

what on earth has charles darwin got to do with america, i dont even think he ever went there, unless you are referring to south america. it is people like you that give your nation such an image of being dumb and narrow minded. and to top this all off, Darwin wasnt even an atheist so i doubt he will be burning in hell for not believing the bible word for word as what kind of crazy evil god would put that kind of rule on going to heaven.

edit- just wanted to add that i have some very intelligent and open minded relatives in the us, so that is not my opinion before anyone gets on the defensive.
edit on 5-3-2011 by lewman because: see above

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Darwin is an Idiot. A monkey and a cucumber are cousins? Right, and what about the evolution of the horse? Species don't evolve from other species, there has NEVER been a transitional fossil of ANY species from one to another, even from CRO-MAGNON MAN to HOMOSAPIEN. And don't believe this "facts are the worlds data" crap unless you can prove it yourself, otherwise your going on someone else's PERCEPTION of the world's data. --- "Listen to everything, believe nothing, unless you can prove it''

Il probably get grief for this or ignored even, but its my opinion. The guy didnt know what he was talking about.

Me thinks you are looking into the looking glass there candicez...................

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman

I bet you $2Mil that Darwin is burning eternally in the dark pits of hell right now. Cause we all know he didn't go to Heaven. What do you say to people like that at their funeral? I really wonder what good things anyone had to say about him at his funeral service? That he was good man and is in a better place? Must have been pretty akward for a guy that didn't have Christ and convinced millions of americans that we somehow came from oragutans.

edit- just wanted to add that i have some very intelligent and open minded relatives in the us, so that is not my opinion before anyone gets on the defensive.
edit on 5-3-2011 by lewman because: see above

its more frustrating to be here and see you are surrounded by idiots...
even more frustrating that the idiot box is spawning more as we speak

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

it is almost beyond belief at times, i dont know whether to laugh or throw my laptop at the wall.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

We are not meant to know.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hosea 4:6

I dont know, but Im not just going to go on some random guys perception on how we became to be. Evolution is Darwins opinion, doesnt mean it has to be mine as well just because it sounds like it could make sense.

'

and yet you are going to go on some other random guy's opinion and promote an agenda, which is what ID is after all:

www.skepdic.com...
Intelligent design (ID) is an anti-evolution belief asserting that naturalistic explanations of some biological entities are not possible and such entities can only be explained by intelligent causes.* Advocates of ID maintain that their belief is scientific and provides empirical proof for the existence of God or superintelligent aliens. They claim that intelligent design should be taught in the science classroom as an alternative to the science of evolution. ID is essentially a hoax, however, since evolution is consistent with a belief in an intelligent designer of the universe and with an unlimited number of other metaphysical myths. The two are not contradictory and they are not necessarily competitors, though evolution clearly contradicts the creation stories of numerous religions. ID is proposed mainly by Christian apologists at the Discovery Institute and their allies, who oppose the science of evolution because it threatens their hidebound, literalistic view of Bible stories. The approach of the Discovery Institute to scientific discoveries that contradict their literal understanding of the Bible is reminiscent of the early twentieth-century organization known as the World Association of Christian Fundamentalists.

here is a philosophers take:
Does the concept of an intelligent designer make sense?

here is the opinion of another philosopher for you to go or not go with as the spirit moves ye.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ag893

I bet you $2Mil that Darwin is burning eternally in the dark pits of hell right now. Cause we all know he didn't go to Heaven.

You know ? Who told you ?

What do you say to people like that at their funeral?

Nothing they are death

Darwin was a devoted Christian you know.

Reject knowledge by the way ? The problem started back in Genesis where they chose to eat from the tree of knowledge, . I'm confused

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Darwin is an idiot.

I agree!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Il probably get grief for this or ignored even, but its my opinion. The guy didnt know what he was talking about.

Nah, if that's you in your avatar then it doesn't matter what you post, as long as you post frequently enough they'll make you a mod and give you your own ATS show.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join