It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green Fireballs Coming! 3/6 - 3/9!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I was wondering the exact same thing... was thinking this is about comets.. not numerology :/

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

is my pleasure to return the smile / laughter ... seems i dont get to relax too much due to addiction to STS.. hehehe... and yes.. video was cool.. but not too much to follow up with

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekbet

Bam...FOUND IT! hisz.rsoe.hu... (That map he was looking at)

edit on 6-3-2011 by cabuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Thank you !!!! you are amazing

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Looks like they have updated it? That is very close .

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
again where is EY11 visible and wat time?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekbet

Thank you for the video... makes me feel i need to do more research - I noticed there were two symbols over the state of Louisiana... could someone tell me what those were pretty please

One was a tornado in rayne from yesterday..... we had really bad weather yesterday.
And the other is from the dead dolphins washing up on our coast.
Link to the Map

edit on 6-3-2011 by Under Water because: forgot link

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

It wont be visible unless it actually enters our atmosphere and hits earth. Its just too small.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If i knew, i would answer your question. I think it may be early morning my time EST.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What side of the planet will this thing be passing by? Anyone know? Any info out there on who can view it, and what time? And if it gets pulled in by our gravity, who is in danger of impact? Simple questions i can't find answers to.........................

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
What side of the planet will this thing be passing by? Anyone know? Any info out there on who can view it, and what time? And if it gets pulled in by our gravity, who is in danger of impact? Simple questions i can't find answers to.........................

Strange eh? You'd think this information would be out there, but oddly it isn't. Surely they have been able to calculate the answers to these questions

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

That is exactly what i was trying to understand too... and Im not good at finding other / slightly older posts, and honestly not sure if I saw it on the news or on here - but wasnt there something about Russia going on alert due to incoming meteors?? I could be way off base here.. my old mind isnt as sharp as it used to be

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This asteroid will be 120,000 miles away at the range of 0.0013 au,s now which is 29,000 miles closer than yu55 in november.No worries some debri`s,refractor,bino time !
Chill

edit on 6-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekbet

I think the russia thing was due to elenin, something about 5000 underground bunkers being built. There are so many freaking things going on its hard to keep track of which is which. I know tonight, im going outside, laying in my recliner and taking a look at the sky for a bit.

Not much else i know about these incoming rocks except that they are close. When you look at the JPL Database, its showing that it actually gets VERY close to our atmosphere, actually runs into the negatives when doing it by hour.

I think we are in for a nice light show, im not sure whos going to be able to see it, but im just going to take a gamble and sit outside when it gets dark anyway...I think other people who have that same question should just do the same thing. Pretty odd how we cant find any other info about these things though.

Maybe its right in front of our face, we just dont know how to calculate it...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
This asteroid will be 120,000 miles away at the range of 0.0013 au,s which is 29,000 miles closer than yu55 in november.No worries
Chill

You sure your looking at the same one? When you do by hour, it shows it running into the negatives, the number goes to 8.0E-4, Can you calculate the distance from that for me?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

Agree with you completely there (on all points) - got my popcorn ready

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

This is the data closest approach data of ey11 at bottom of nasa jpl 7th 0353 am to 0951 am morning ,sorry this being the 6th?ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
Use online conversion site 0.0013 au`s convert to miles/kms whichever,peace

edit on 6-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cabuki

thank you cabuki.............I appreciate this. will bookmark it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am at work today but have already planned to take my break around 8:15 pm. It's cloudy here in NE Ohio but I hope it clears up. The clouds haven't cooperated for any of the celestial happenings this year. Somehow I think if this thing enters our atmosphere, clouds or not, we will still see the light from it. Or at least I am hoping so.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki

If i knew, i would answer your question. I think it may be early morning my time EST.

It will be it's closest in about 4 hours from now( its 3:44 pm est)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join