It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero, Wikileaks, and the Arab Revolutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I believe that the wikileaks cables influenced the revolutions in the middle east. it unveiled the truth about the tyrant leaders, it had woken the people up and showed them that they must stand up for themselves

so Wikileaks publishes sensitive diplomatic cables to the public, the first files are released in November 2010

The United States diplomatic cables leak began on 28 November 2010 when WikiLeaks—an international new media non-profit organization that publishes submissions of private, secret and classified information from anonymous news sources, government whistleblowers, and news leaks—started to publish classified documents of detailed correspondence between the U.S. State Department and its diplomatic missions around the world, releasing further documents every day.

in November of 2010, the graph drops.

it will keep dropping until mid January 2011

in mid January the protests in Tunisia led to the ousting of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali on 14 January 2011

from here the graph will start to rise, the Tunisian success at overthrowing their goverment will spark a chain reaction through the Middle East and North Africa. the people realise the power in numbers, spirits are high so they take to the streets. weeks later hosni mubarak is also overthrown, protests in Yemen, Iraq, Oman, Bahrain, and most notably, the fighting in Libya which is happening right now are only gaining momentum. next we're seeing planned protests in Saudi Arabia and other countries. this will be the big one,

A "Day of Rage" is planned by Saudi Arabians on 11 March at noon in solidarity with protests in Libya and Bahrain. A Facebook page called for a "March 11 Revolution of Longing" and included demands for "the ousting of the regime" and for the national leader and the Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia to be chosen by election. one of the Facebook groups calling for the Day of Rage had more than 17,000 members.

by mid-late march, the graph will start to drop back down and it will keep doing so until September/October.

now I'm wondering, if timewave does somehow work, what could be the reasons for the drop at the end of this month that will continue for a few months?
edit on 5/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: zZZ

edit on 5/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Guess we'll have to wait and see what it is, no way to know.
edit on 5-3-2011 by SpreadLoveNotHate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ok so check this out.

Saudi Arabia Sends tanks to Bahrain

also, apparently the Saudis have threatened to go in Bahrain and control the uprise if the Bahrainian government starts to lose control.

Bahrain has a population of just over a million, the majority are shia muslims. the problem is that they have no power as they are ruled by sunni muslims. saudi arabia with a population of 25million has a small minority of shia which make 15%of the population and reside on top of the oil rich region. those guys have been oppressed and not given equal rights as most citizens. iran supports her shia brethren everywhere, so they will intervene directly or indirectly if Saudi Arabia crosses the line and starts slaughtering unarmed civilians with American weapons.

this may lead to the price of oil rising way too high which can lead to many things, what do you think?

Bahraini protesters in response to the news that if Saudi military intervene in the internal affairs of Bahrain for the suppression of popular protests, announced that they probably will seek help from Iran to respond to any intervention.
www.abna.ir...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Its simple economics maths OP.

World War 3.

I'm sitting here wondering about the time the first Gulf War started and I will tell you this... Back then I always knew the risk of a World War was minimal. But considering now, what is happening in the ME... I have never in my life been more nervous about that prospect of WW3!

Actually scratch that... It's a fear! A real fear! I have always been the optimistic of whatever happens. Anyone who truly knows me would tell you that... But this... This is different.

With the Saudi's getting geared up, and how the politics there is as shaky as the Northern Ireland peace process, it's hard not to get worried.

Maybe its because I have a son now... Maybe WW3 is the only fear I truly have... Maybe it was finishing reading The Lucifer Code novel (great book highly recommended. Has Saudi Arabia ready to kick off WW3)

But I'm scared to death and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

World War 3 could be on the table, it is very likely that things could get out of control very quickly.

it could start as a regional war that will have dire consequences on the whole world financially as the flow of oil is disrupted. to start a world war we need Russia and/or China involved in the equation.

you have the right to be scared, but i suggest you prepare. thats all you can do honestly.

i'm interested in what you said about the Lucifer Code. what does it say about saudi arabia? how will it lead to ww3?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

The Lucifer Code is a novel written by Charles Brokaw about a scroll being found which will tell the bearer who finds it who the Anti-Christ is.

Interestingly though, it has a US Secretary of State caught in Saudi Arabia as the Shia and Sunni go to war over the death of the countrys leader. The son takes the throne and as a result wants retaliation as a response. Oil prices spike hard Worldwide. US president and US forces don't know what to do as the tensions rise, threatening to spill over into neighbouring countries and the prospect of WW3 ramps up fast.

It's only a work of fiction but it scared the crap out of me. Especially since I finished it a week before Egypt went to hell.

Well worth a read.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

interesting, in islamic prophecy gathered from hadiths, it says that there will be disagreement amongst the people when the king of saudi arabia dies.

Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes. He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah. Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times - Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah (Imam Mahdi).

Hijaz (Saudi Arabia) will be ruled by a man whose name is the name of an animal, when you see him from a distance, you would think he has a lazy eye, and if you get close to him, you do not see anything (wrong) in his eyes.
King Fahad, which means leopard in arabic was the king of saudi arabia before abdullah

He will be succeeded by a brother of his, named Abdullah.
king abdullah is currently in power

Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! Woe to our Shia (followers) from him! - he repeated it three times
king abdullah will cause distress amongst the shia under his rule

Give me the good news of his death, and I shall give you the good news of the appearance of the hujjah
apparently after his death, the mahdi will rise.
source

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
as predicted:

Iran for first time warns Saudis not to crack down on Shi'ite population

NICOSIA — Iran, escalating its rhetoric against its Sunni neighbor, has warned Saudi Arabia of any crackdown on the kingdom's Shi'ite minority.

For the first time in years, the mullah regime in Teheran has begun issuing threats against the Saudi kingdom. Senior officials said Iran was warning Riyad against a crackdown on its large Shi'ite minority amid unprecedented Arab unrest.

"It [Saudi leadership] should know that the Saudi people have become vigilant and do not allow the rulers of the country to commit any possible crime against them," Iranian parliamentarian Mohammed Dehqan said.

all we can do is wait till the start of the planned protests and watch how it folds out

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Government shutdown delayed

published on Mar. 6, 2011

President Barack Obama on Wednesday signed a temporary spending measure that will keep the federal government fully operating through March 18.
www.mycentraljersey.com...

it can still happen:

The resolution extends federal funding until March 18th. This allows Congress more time to pass a budget for the remainder of 2011. But Congressman Hinchey says a federal shutdown has happened before, and it could be looming again after the extension ends on the 18th.
www.wbng.com...

this month is very interesting, we have so far:

- ongoing uprise in libya
- unstable economy
- protests in my countries
- planned protests in saudi arabia (shia uprise, this is the big one)
- iran supports shias in saudi arabia and bahrain and warned saudi arabia
- saudi arabia vowed to control shia minorities within her borders and even in bahrain
- shutting down government
- pole shift on the 15th of march (unconfirmed)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
there will be no pole shift but the riots in the saudi kingdom will intensify as days pass and eventually it will affect their oil production which will affect the whole economy and thats when TSHTF. like you said, things can go out of control very quickly here.

the pole shift on the 15th, what are the chances of it?

thank you

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastCircle
there will be no pole shift but the riots in the saudi kingdom will intensify as days pass and eventually it will affect their oil production which will affect the whole economy and thats when TSHTF. like you said, things can go out of control very quickly here.

the pole shift on the 15th, what are the chances of it?

thank you

i'm not sure buddy you should read on this thread:
Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

top topics

join