Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I'm a muslim. I'm not violent/radical. Tell me I'm lying!

page: 40
126
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm so so so sick and tired of people, ESPECIALLY on ATS with all of their "where are the moderate muslims" and "why don't peaceful muslims speak out against radical Islam", and when I'm right here in your face, and when I respond to your request for a voice, you tell me I'm LYING TO PROTECT MY FAITH! You don't want a muslim to speak out against radicals, you just want another muslim CO-SIGNING THEIR ACTIONS! I'm considering leaving ATS because for a community of open minded people, there are surely a LOT of close minded individuals here. And based on the amount of stars and flags THEY get I'd say the number keeps growing. I OPPOSE RADICALS OF ANY FAITH. I oppose violence, especially violence in the name of God. Now, lets see how many people say I'm lying...

PeaceLoveLight


I'm British. I worked for many years with a bloke from Pakistan called Zamir. He was a devout Muslim. He was also the most English man I have ever met. He was a wonderful and friendly person. Every Christmas he invited all his Christian friends to his house where his family laid on a fantastic curry meal for everyone.

He went home to Pakistan recently and brought me back a lovely, hand-carved serving platter as a present before going back to Pakistan for good.

I miss him!

Why can't we just all get on like I and Zamir did?

We're all just people and we all have diffrent beliefs, its just how we react to others' beliefs which shapes the world.

Lets just all take a step back.

Next time its a religious festival for people you know who are not of your faith, try inviting them round to your place and letting them know you appreciate their religion and maybe they will think better of you in the future.

Lets all just try to show respect for each other and perhaps we can stop hating each other.



I have reasons to believe that you made that story up.
Second line




posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
But only 2 have become civilized or have a civilized for and I'll give you a clue....one IS NOT Islam.



posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by diddlydo
Its important to remember that Christianity is 600 years older than Islam, and has matured much like people do. If you do the math (assuming year 1 A.D. as the start of Christianity) Islam is at the level of the 1400's for Christianity. For those who do not realize thats smack dab in the middle of the dark ages in Europe the time of the inquisitions and rampant corruption of the catholic church. I think that the Muslim world is in its own version of the dark ages at the moment, utilizing their own unique and horrible methods. I don't believe what we are seeing is the actual face of Islam just some lack of maturity on the part of the religion as a whole.

Also, don't forget that the media only talks about or shows the vocal minority not the normal everyday Muslim follower.


Lol @comparing the same european dark ages where they had no technology gains to today where everybody is booming with technology except them.
More like dumb ages.



posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Faiol
 


My point in discussing it on boards, was so I could really understand peoples stance against little ole me.



You could at least try and defend yourself instead being a predictable "moderate" and cry why every's pissed at you for just sitting there winging whilst your..."fellow brothers" continue to sh!t on your reputation.



posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All I've got to say is Muhammad ordered all dogs to be killed, for ritual uncleanliness, especially black dogs because they were demons. When people complained he said they were allowed for work. That sums up Islam and religion perfectly. It's like when the pope said everyone is just waiting in the ground for Jesus to come back, then they'll finely get to go to heaven. However, people didn't like that they had wasted so much time praying to saints who weren't in heaven yet, so the pope changed his mind. Muhammad was filth, most popes have been filth, and everything about abrahamic religions are filth and should all be considered radical. For goodness sake, you all worship the same alien, yet are hellbent on causing the end of the world, all self-fullfilling prophecy style, so you can have your 93rd Imam or Jesus' Second Coming, if that's not radical nothing is.

Heck, you can't even agree on heaven and hell, the Jews say there is no physical hell, yet Christians see Heaven and hell as two separate places, while some Muslim sects see virgins waiting for them if they throw their life away for some power hungry coward. There's nothing moderate or sane about your religions at all, heck, Muslims can't even figure out if a woman must be covered, while some get killed for not being completely covered, yet, "Only one verse refers to the veiling of women, stating that the Prophet's wives should be behind a hijab when his male guests converse with them. Some modernists, however, claim that this does not apply to women in general, and that the language used does not carry the textual stipulation that makes a verse obligatory." Women were first given more rights under Islam, yet now it's been turned into a woman having to have several witnesses to a rape, if not, she gets stoned to death for being raped...moderate or radical?

Everytime you say Muhammad or Allah, you have to say may peace be upon him or some other nonsense...moderate or radical? You can't show a picture of Muhammad (bomb head), even though this is not a real rule and he was depicted by Muslims until not too long ago, if you do you have a hit put on your head, this also goes for portraying Islam differently (The Satanic Verses) or speaking out against it (Theo van Gogh)...moderate or radical? "In mid-February 1989, following a violent riot against the book in Pakistan, the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Supreme Leader of Iran and a Shi'a Muslim scholar, issued a fatwa calling on all good Muslims to kill Rushdie and his publishers, or to point him out to those who can kill him if they cannot themselves.” The author never came to harm, but the Japanese translator was stabbed to death, the Italian translator almost died from a stabbing that happened the same month, the publisher in Norway barely survived an assassination attempt, and the Turkish translator was the target of the Sivas Massacre.

There was a group of poets, musicians, and artists who were celebrating an Alevi, minority Muslim group, poet and the Turkish translator was also with them. So, “enraged fundamentalists surrounded the hotel, shouting 'Death to the infidel!' and threatening the assembled artists with lynching. The hotel was set alight, and the fire claimed 35 lives, including those of musicians, poets, tourists and hotel staff, while assembled police did nothing to intervene. Aziz Nesin was able to escape only because attackers initially failed to recognize him. According to reports, when rescuers eventually realized his identity, he was beaten by firemen while a city councilman from the Welfare Party shouted, 'This is the devil we should have really killed.'” What I'm getting at is, if you're a "moderate" Muslim, you're not really a classic Muslim. You're the kind of Muslim like my Christian parents, when I point out absurdity that their religion demands they believe, they tell me they don't believe that, but I tell them they have to to be Christian, but they just ignore the hard questions and remain ignorant and spiritually empty.

Here is a blog, by a Muslim, entitled How Islam Will Dominate the World. Here are some quotes:


“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9: 33) - “Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate all that I saw.” (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889). "As Allah (swt) has said; this religion (i.e. Islam) is the only religion of truth; and the reason why he has sent us this deen is “in order for it to be dominant over all other religions.” Thus, Allah (swt) never sent us this deen as a mere spiritual belief. This deen has been sent to us by Almighty Allah (swt) in order for it to be implemented and for the whole of mankind to abide by it. The only one who would hate for Islam to dominate the world is the Kaafir Mushrik (non-Muslim), as Allah (swt) said, “…even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” Consequently, any “Muslim” who dislikes for the Sharee’ah to be implemented (out of being afraid to be labelled “extremist” for example) has committed a negation of Eemaan, and thus left the fold of Islam for hating what Allah (swt) has revealed.


According to this person, if you don't support Shariah Law being implemented worldwide, likely with a global caliphate, even if you're afraid of being labelled an extremist, you're not a real Muslim. Now let's see, what do they do to Muslims who are no longer Muslims, oh yeah, "The sentence for apostasy, under Sharia law as traditionally interpreted, is execution, alternate amputation, or expulsion." Is that moderate? If you don't believe in Jinn as a Muslim, then you're supposed to be executed, have a body part chopped off, or expelled from all Muslim countries. These Jinn are clearly aliens, they have many similarities with the Fallen Angels, which are also clearly aliens. These Jinn also have many magical abilities and such too, so if you don't believe in aliens with special abilities, you're supposed to be killed or have your arm chopped off. Now here are some more moderate quotes:


“One of the greatest forms of kufr and shirk today is the implementation of man-made law; therefore, since man-made law is a form of shirk, one of the only ways of eradicating it from the face of this earth is by (fighting). In fact, it is an obligation upon us to fight against the fitnah until it ceases to exist. Islam has always been spread by the sword, and it will continue to do so.” “If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the (tax). If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.” “So how will Islam dominate the world? Most likely by force! If the people do not embrace Islam and implement the Sharee’ah on their own accord, it becomes an obligation upon the Muslims to fight and implement Islam. In countries such as Britain and America, their people have clearly rejected to embrace Islam and will never choose to live by the Sharee’ah. Therefore, the only two ways in which these countries can become under the domain of Islam is by the last two options, a group of Muslims rise and overthrow the government, or an Islamic state is established elsewhere and comes to conquer these nations.” “Any person who mocks this concept of Islam dominating the world has one of the attributes of the Munaafiqeen and could have committed one of the negations of Islam – disbelieving in the sayings of Allah and his Messenger.”


So if Muslims conquer a people, those people can convert to Islam, if they do not, they must pay a tax, if they do not pay the tax you are to murder them all...moderate or radical? I have nothing against individual Muslims, but their religion is meant to keep them in the Middle Ages and keep them oppressed through a political system that is tied directly into the strict religious system. Yet instead of fighting against your oppressive rulers who purposely keep you poor and ignorant, you complain about Jews (even though they're Khazarians) and them stealing land that you had previously stolen.

Here's a page about Islamic Crusades and Imperialism...so tell me, are Crusades and Imperialism moderate or radical? When Muhammad died they couldn't figure out if his number one follower or his son should fill his seat, so this caused a civil war that still lasts to this day, all for a power struggle (the real agenda behind Islam and most religion) between very unrighteous men, heck, the first several successors were murdered by other Muslims...moderate or radical? Now some quotes to finish it: From Thomas Jefferson, "Difference of opinion is advantageous in religion. The several sects perform the office of a Censor - over each other." Steven Weinberg says it best, “With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Here's our certainly not Christian Founding Fathers take, from Ben Franklin, “Lighthouses are more useful than churches.” From John Adams, “This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!” And from Thomas Jefferson, “Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.” From Edward Gibbon, “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”
edit on 13-6-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Terrorists do not walk around in turbans and long beards, but they wear suits and ties.

Innocents are primarily killed by foreign policies which command bombs dropped from jet planes, tanks, and naval vessels.

People who fight against this naked aggression are called terrorists. People who purport this evil upon mankind are called heroes.

Stop being a victim of your own ignorance.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm so so so sick and tired of people, ESPECIALLY on ATS with all of their "where are the moderate muslims" and "why don't peaceful muslims speak out against radical Islam", and when I'm right here in your face, and when I respond to your request for a voice, you tell me I'm LYING TO PROTECT MY FAITH! You don't want a muslim to speak out against radicals, you just want another muslim CO-SIGNING THEIR ACTIONS! I'm considering leaving ATS because for a community of open minded people, there are surely a LOT of close minded individuals here. And based on the amount of stars and flags THEY get I'd say the number keeps growing. I OPPOSE RADICALS OF ANY FAITH. I oppose violence, especially violence in the name of God. Now, lets see how many people say I'm lying...

PeaceLoveLight


You are not lying!


It's all part of the 'labels to divide and conquer' strategy, and I agree there are a lot of bigoted opinions expressed on here.....it's a reflection of how many still buy into the utter garbage spewed by the politicians and the mass media and who still function in the hate vibe.

I don't blame you for wanting to leave here, the viciousness can get you down. If you do decide to leave, however, never ever stop believing and knowing that the large majority of us - underneath all of the attributed and unwanted labels - feel just like you, who want to live in peace with all our brothers and sisters across the globe and who oppose violence in any name and in any form.

If you stay, your voice can be very valuable.

Thank you for speaking up. Peace and love to you.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SincerelySarcastic
All I've got to say is Muhammad ordered all dogs to be killed, for ritual uncleanliness, especially black dogs because they were demons. When people complained he said they were allowed for work. That sums up Islam and religion perfectly. It's like when the pope said everyone is just waiting in the ground for Jesus to come back, then they'll finely get to go to heaven. However, people didn't like that they had wasted so much time praying to saints who weren't in heaven yet, so the pope changed his mind. Muhammad was filth, most popes have been filth, and everything about abrahamic religions are filth and should all be considered radical. For goodness sake, you all worship the same alien, yet are hellbent on causing the end of the world, all self-fullfilling prophecy style, so you can have your 93rd Imam or Jesus' Second Coming, if that's not radical nothing is.

Heck, you can't even agree on heaven and hell, the Jews say there is no physical hell, yet Christians see Heaven and hell as two separate places, while some Muslim sects see virgins waiting for them if they throw their life away for some power hungry coward. There's nothing moderate or sane about your religions at all, heck, Muslims can't even figure out if a woman must be covered, while some get killed for not being completely covered, yet, "Only one verse refers to the veiling of women, stating that the Prophet's wives should be behind a hijab when his male guests converse with them. Some modernists, however, claim that this does not apply to women in general, and that the language used does not carry the textual stipulation that makes a verse obligatory." Women were first given more rights under Islam, yet now it's been turned into a woman having to have several witnesses to a rape, if not, she gets stoned to death for being raped...moderate or radical?

Everytime you say Muhammad or Allah, you have to say may peace be upon him or some other nonsense...moderate or radical? You can't show a picture of Muhammad (bomb head), even though this is not a real rule and he was depicted by Muslims until not too long ago, if you do you have a hit put on your head, this also goes for portraying Islam differently (The Satanic Verses) or speaking out against it (Theo van Gogh)...moderate or radical? "In mid-February 1989, following a violent riot against the book in Pakistan, the Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Supreme Leader of Iran and a Shi'a Muslim scholar, issued a fatwa calling on all good Muslims to kill Rushdie and his publishers, or to point him out to those who can kill him if they cannot themselves.” The author never came to harm, but the Japanese translator was stabbed to death, the Italian translator almost died from a stabbing that happened the same month, the publisher in Norway barely survived an assassination attempt, and the Turkish translator was the target of the Sivas Massacre.

There was a group of poets, musicians, and artists who were celebrating an Alevi, minority Muslim group, poet and the Turkish translator was also with them. So, “enraged fundamentalists surrounded the hotel, shouting 'Death to the infidel!' and threatening the assembled artists with lynching. The hotel was set alight, and the fire claimed 35 lives, including those of musicians, poets, tourists and hotel staff, while assembled police did nothing to intervene. Aziz Nesin was able to escape only because attackers initially failed to recognize him. According to reports, when rescuers eventually realized his identity, he was beaten by firemen while a city councilman from the Welfare Party shouted, 'This is the devil we should have really killed.'” What I'm getting at is, if you're a "moderate" Muslim, you're not really a classic Muslim. You're the kind of Muslim like my Christian parents, when I point out absurdity that their religion demands they believe, they tell me they don't believe that, but I tell them they have to to be Christian, but they just ignore the hard questions and remain ignorant and spiritually empty.

Here is a blog, by a Muslim, entitled How Islam Will Dominate the World. Here are some quotes:


“It is he (Allah) who has sent his Messenger (saw) with guidance and the religion of truth, in order for it to be dominant over all other religions, even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” (EMQ at-Tawbah, 9: 33) - “Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (nation) dominate all that I saw.” (Saheeh Muslim, hadeeth #2889). "As Allah (swt) has said; this religion (i.e. Islam) is the only religion of truth; and the reason why he has sent us this deen is “in order for it to be dominant over all other religions.” Thus, Allah (swt) never sent us this deen as a mere spiritual belief. This deen has been sent to us by Almighty Allah (swt) in order for it to be implemented and for the whole of mankind to abide by it. The only one who would hate for Islam to dominate the world is the Kaafir Mushrik (non-Muslim), as Allah (swt) said, “…even though the Mushrikoon (disbelievers) hate it.” Consequently, any “Muslim” who dislikes for the Sharee’ah to be implemented (out of being afraid to be labelled “extremist” for example) has committed a negation of Eemaan, and thus left the fold of Islam for hating what Allah (swt) has revealed.


According to this person, if you don't support Shariah Law being implemented worldwide, likely with a global caliphate, even if you're afraid of being labelled an extremist, you're not a real Muslim. Now let's see, what do they do to Muslims who are no longer Muslims, oh yeah, "The sentence for apostasy, under Sharia law as traditionally interpreted, is execution, alternate amputation, or expulsion." Is that moderate? If you don't believe in Jinn as a Muslim, then you're supposed to be executed, have a body part chopped off, or expelled from all Muslim countries. These Jinn are clearly aliens, they have many similarities with the Fallen Angels, which are also clearly aliens. These Jinn also have many magical abilities and such too, so if you don't believe in aliens with special abilities, you're supposed to be killed or have your arm chopped off. Now here are some more moderate quotes:


“One of the greatest forms of kufr and shirk today is the implementation of man-made law; therefore, since man-made law is a form of shirk, one of the only ways of eradicating it from the face of this earth is by (fighting). In fact, it is an obligation upon us to fight against the fitnah until it ceases to exist. Islam has always been spread by the sword, and it will continue to do so.” “If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the (tax). If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them.” “So how will Islam dominate the world? Most likely by force! If the people do not embrace Islam and implement the Sharee’ah on their own accord, it becomes an obligation upon the Muslims to fight and implement Islam. In countries such as Britain and America, their people have clearly rejected to embrace Islam and will never choose to live by the Sharee’ah. Therefore, the only two ways in which these countries can become under the domain of Islam is by the last two options, a group of Muslims rise and overthrow the government, or an Islamic state is established elsewhere and comes to conquer these nations.” “Any person who mocks this concept of Islam dominating the world has one of the attributes of the Munaafiqeen and could have committed one of the negations of Islam – disbelieving in the sayings of Allah and his Messenger.”


So if Muslims conquer a people, those people can convert to Islam, if they do not, they must pay a tax, if they do not pay the tax you are to murder them all...moderate or radical? I have nothing against individual Muslims, but their religion is meant to keep them in the Middle Ages and keep them oppressed through a political system that is tied directly into the strict religious system. Yet instead of fighting against your oppressive rulers who purposely keep you poor and ignorant, you complain about Jews (even though they're Khazarians) and them stealing land that you had previously stolen.

Here's a page about Islamic Crusades and Imperialism...so tell me, are Crusades and Imperialism moderate or radical? When Muhammad died they couldn't figure out if his number one follower or his son should fill his seat, so this caused a civil war that still lasts to this day, all for a power struggle (the real agenda behind Islam and most religion) between very unrighteous men, heck, the first several successors were murdered by other Muslims...moderate or radical? Now some quotes to finish it: From Thomas Jefferson, "Difference of opinion is advantageous in religion. The several sects perform the office of a Censor - over each other." Steven Weinberg says it best, “With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Here's our certainly not Christian Founding Fathers take, from Ben Franklin, “Lighthouses are more useful than churches.” From John Adams, “This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it!” And from Thomas Jefferson, “Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.” From Edward Gibbon, “Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.”
edit on 13-6-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)


And there are billions of muslims across the world who simply live in peace.

No religion is pure. Christianity has committed the most heinous atrocities, and still is, only it's more hidden these days.

If you want to find a rationale for your irrational hatred, you'll always find it.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.aljazeerah.info...'an%20Is%20H is%20Message%20to%20Humanity%20By%20Hassan%20Ali%20El-Najjar.htm

proof that the Qura'n is in fact a book of truth.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 





TextI'm considering leaving ATS because for a community of open minded people, there are surely a LOT of close minded individuals here. And based on the amount of stars and flags THEY get I'd say the number keeps growing.


You took the words right out my mouth.



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
god talks to people
any people
when they listen
that would indicate he doesn't really need to SAY things in a book.

which likely means any religion based on a book is probably silently barking up the wrong tree...
there won't be any books after we are all gone....
or at least no one to know them for what they were...
to late then

PS
come to think of it..
what did he she it do BEFORE the books?
before writing?
before talking?
?



edit on 15-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-6-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic
 



THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT THE ENEMY

They don’t extort usury through the Federal Reserve;
they aren’t manufacturing population-reducing vaccines and GMO seeds;
they didn’t devise our abortion laws (about fifty million dead);
they didn’t bail out the banks;
they didn’t create the Department of Homeland Security and impose the PATRIOT Act;
they aren’t wiretapping our private conversations or scanning us at the airport;
they didn’t impose godless Communism on several countries and cause the death of millions of innocent people;
they haven’t instituted the draconian healthcare laws;
they have not orchestrated the nation’s economic crashes;
they have not deindustrialized the nation and outsourced so many jobs;
they haven’t wiped out the middle class by passing trade laws like NAFTA;
and they haven’t foreclosed on thousands of homes;
they are not the reason thousands of people live in tent cities;
they haven’t developed depleted uranium weapons.

Instead of worrying about a mosque, consider what’s going on behind the closed doors at the Federal Reserve, the Pentagon, the Senate and House chambers, the CFR, the State Department, the UN or dozens of other places.

The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole and they didn’t orchestrate the highly organized attack in Manhattan on 9/11.

Deanna Spingola


edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuslimBrother
www.aljazeerah.info...'an%20Is%20Hi s%20Message%20to%20Humanity%20By%20Hassan%20Ali%20El-Najjar.htm

proof that the Qura'n is in fact a book of truth.


None of the religious books are books of truth. The truth is something we can only know from within. To seek it ouside of one's heart is to lose the way.
edit on 15-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 

they also didn't speculate on foodcrops (wheat) which imo was the tipping point in n.africa
they didn't quietly set up several hundred military bases in 130 countries.
they didn't create a top heavy system (military/financial) which is bleeding the planet dry of resources.
they didn't invade other countries on questionable evidence and then attempt to bill them for liberation.
they didn't create a perpetual state of war somewhere round the world since the second world war in order to sustain the profits of big companies.

i could go on but i think you pretty much covered the bases with your reply.

the corporate bullies on this planet ooze with delight knowing they can keep us all divided
planning their moves in private meetings with the rest of the club whilst ignoring the atrocities
they have fermented.
wishing to control all forms of communications so when the threat of truth comes knocking, a switch can be flipped.
they are playing musical chairs with the rest of the planet and they own most of the chairs.
this system is unsustainable, the law of diminishing returns is applicable.

stuff em all, the greedy barstewards
f



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I'm a muslim. I'm not violent/radical. Tell me I'm lying!

You may or may not be lying .... I have no idea at this point to know either way. But ... if you are a smart person like you seem to think you are .. then why the heck would you belong to a cult that was started by a misogynistic mass murdering liar and thief? Why would you adhere to a book that is full of contradictions and errors and calls for violence and murder? Do you understand the origins of Islam? It's pretty pathetic - bits and pieces of beliefs stolen from the christians, jews, and pagans all thrown together with a dash of made up bunk by a meglomaniac. Do you really believe the afterlife is one long unending orgy for the men, and one long unending whoredom for the women? That's what Islam teaches. WHY would you even remotely want to cling to something like that?? Just wondering ...

Islam promotes telling lies to non-muslims
edit on 6/16/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


This cries ATTENTION, i want ATTENTION....

Leave ATS. No one would shed a tear. That is not a joke...its more..who cares. Life goes on.

I will not call you a liar as I can not prove it but I do think you have enough problems on your plate being someone who follows religion. I have no time for people who do..so If you do leave I will not wish you all the best but rather I do hope one day you wake up and realize "what the hell was I thinking" - "72 virgins? I think not"



posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuslimBrother
proof that the Qura'n is in fact a book of truth.

Proof that the Qu'ran is in fact a book of lies and stolen bits and pieces from the christians, jews, and pagans -

32 contradictions in the Qu'ran
11 contradictions in the Qu'ran
7 more contradictions in the Qu'ran
Contradictions in the Qu'ran
Qu'ran - full of bad science and scientific errors
The Qu'ran - full of hate speech and violent propaganda
The Qu'ran promotes violence against non-muslims
1000 mistakes in the Qu'ran
Historical errors in the Qu'ran
Contradictions and errors in the Qu'ran
Some of the verses of the Qu'ran that are stolen from the Christian bible


There is some seriously BAD SCIENCE in the Qu'ran.
Where does the setting sun go at night? According to the 'truthful' Qu'ran - He [i.e. Zul-qarnain] followed, until he reached the setting of the sun. He found it set in a spring of murky water. - (Surah XVIII ( Kahf) vs. 85-86 So Allah says the sun can be found at night in a spring of murky water.



posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by testtubebaby
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


This cries ATTENTION, i want ATTENTION....

Leave ATS. No one would shed a tear. That is not a joke...its more..who cares. Life goes on.

I will not call you a liar as I can not prove it but I do think you have enough problems on your plate being someone who follows religion. I have no time for people who do..so If you do leave I will not wish you all the best but rather I do hope one day you wake up and realize "what the hell was I thinking" - "72 virgins? I think not"


Your entire post cries "ATTENTION, I WANT ATTENTION" due to 2 simple facts.
1) Real muslims, don't believe that 72 virgins crap.
2) You claim to have no time for people who adhere to a religious tradition, however you knew I was religious before you clicked on my thread, but you clicked on it anyway.

Either you have no life, and have your own set of problems you need to deal with, or you're just dumb.. Not sure which one.



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm assuming the OP lives in the 1st world or in a country that's either not muslim-dominated or rogue. If you do live in Iran or Iraq or some similar place, then your post means a lot to me.

Now if we could just get more people like you to live in Iran, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Somalia, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and Sudan. If that could happen, great. But cheering each other in safety in 1st world nations away from the violence and war does nothing except isolate us and drown us in delusion. I respect you and every person that's receptive of human rights and law and order. I don't respect violence and bloodshed that don't produce human rights and law and order. Freedom for all is the goal, not just us for a select group of elites.

This goes for all broken nations, not just muslim-dominated countries, but it's these countries that give muslims a bad reputation (wrongly). Since only 20% of muslims live in these countries, it's also a discriminatory viewpoint, but understandable nonetheless. Those 20% make a lot of noise and they got oil. Not all of them are big baddies, though. Indonesia, for example, is a muslim-dominated country that has over 200 million people. It's, by and large, a country that has had more success at mixing and being a part of this world in more supportive ways. Still, it's a minor point when our attention is centered on Libya and Iran and etc. But we should not forget that the majority of muslims live elsewhere. Most muslims live in Asia and other nations.

I'm sorry if my point here is taken wrongly by some.
edit on 20-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite
 


Thank you for your response.

I feel the problem in what are called "muslim countries" is that those muslims who are over there, but are peaceful and truly trying to live Islam as a spiritual path, and not a twisted, ungodly political system, are scared. They have to deal with threats of execution because the salafi regime doesn't like to be disagreed with and threatens ANYBODY with death, whether muslim or not. They will call a muslim non muslim because they feel they are the "champions of Islam" when in fact, they are the modern day parallel to the 7th century Kharijites which were a tribe who operated under the guise of Islam, but didn't do ANYTHING Islamic.

I can understand people living under this blanket of the threat of death not speaking out. It takes a certain individual to stare death in the face to speak out for what's correct.






top topics



 
126
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

log in

join