It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a muslim. I'm not violent/radical. Tell me I'm lying!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Of course....wait for it....wait for it.....YOU ARE LYING!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by craig732

Please show me where in the Qur'an I'm instructed to kill homosexuals. I beg of you.

“We also (sent) Lût: he said to his people: “Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds” [Sûrah al-A`râf: 80-81]

“Whomever you find doing the act of Lût’s nation, then kill both parties.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have no problem with individuals and their personal views. But why are Christians hunted down, persecuted, and killed in many Moslem countries such as Afganistan, Pakistan, etc. Why is it illegal to preach the Gospel, or convert to Christianity? Just because we have religious freedom here does not mean that other countries have it. So I learn their language, get a Bible and start preaching in one of these countries. How many hours before I am in jail? The persecuting people are not extremeists, just everyday citizens. How many Moslem countries have open Christian churches and how many do not? Historically there have been hugh wars between Christians and Moslems. I do not see any Moslem leaders standing up to welcome Christians, proclaim religious freedom or to have any sort of multicultorial society. Turkey is another country that is getting rid of Christians violently. They say peace, but it is only by eliminating all other beliefs.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Same goes for Christianity then. Please tell me where in the Bible it talks about killing homosexuals?

Leviticus 20:13 (New International Version, ©2011)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is a prophecy before the New Testament 2000 years ago. I am using the amplified version because it translates from the oldest known sources which should give deeper meaning to the whole story.

Jeremiah 47 (Amplified Bible)

4Because of the day that is coming to destroy all the Philistines and to cut off from Tyre and Sidon every helper who remains. For the Lord is destroying the Philistines, the remnant [still surviving] of the isle or coastland of Caphtor [where the Philistines originated].(B)

5Baldness [as a token of mourning] will come upon Gaza; Ashkelon will be cut off and be dumb. O remnant of their valley and of the giants, how long will you gash yourselves [as a token of mourning]?

Jeremiah 47
A Message About the Philistines

4 For the day has come
to destroy all the Philistines
and to remove all survivors
who could help Tyre and Sidon.
The LORD is about to destroy the Philistines,
the remnant from the coasts of Caphtor.[a]
5 Gaza will shave her head in mourning;
Ashkelon will be silenced.
You remnant on the plain,
how long will you cut yourselves?

Interesting to note that the amplified version meantions the word 'giants', this means the same giant race as Goliath and the Anakim or Nephilim from that region, is there something esle that is going on here that maybe the world does not know about?

The Bible talks about Gaza in the end times anyway it is nothing new, the conflics are part of end time Bible prophecy.

I added this to add an extra talking point because no one else is going to tell you.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Yes because stars and flags are worth all my time and pretending to be a part of a religion. That is among the most unintelligent things on this entire thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Yes because stars and flags are worth all my time and pretending to be a part of a religion. That is among the most unintelligent things on this entire thread.

You can't prove one way or another that you are indeed a Muslim.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Tafsir, which is the second part of your post, is ONE mans interpretation of a verse. However the cited verse is very clear and doesn't say kill homosexuals at all. Try again though.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You're the only person asking me to, so I don't really care.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Originally posted by Sphota

Same goes for Christianity then. Please tell me where in the Bible it talks about killing homosexuals?

Leviticus 20:13 (New International Version, ©2011)

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Yes but these were priestly laws and for the Israelites who had to keep their bloodlines pure. Today we have one rule for civillians and another for the army and this is how this should be read. Also they were under God's cloud and they had to pure of their actions till the covenant was over. Their sacrifices was for our liberations, for example does God need to flood the earth again? Nope he does not, but it does mean that now man can eat meat according to Bible laws.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Explain to me your translation of 65:4 لَمْ يَحِضْنَ please. I've asked three times so far in this thread and have been ignored. Disprove that this text does not relate directly to having sex with pre-pubescent girls.
edit on 6-3-2011 by YouNeedMt because: mistake

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yeah times aren't changing

edit on 6-3-2011 by I AM LEGION because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by YouNeedMt

Well it does say women who aren't menstruating but it doesn't say women who haven't menstruated yet. Yet and still, in that time, and that region, what we consider pedophilia was pretty normal, and has fallen outside of the norm these days. Wasn't it Ceaser who had a thing for young boys?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

What relevance does Caesar have to this argument? I don't condone his acts like you do the acts of Mohammed.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by YouNeedMt

Putting words in my mouth yea? Condoning the action of marrying a 6 year old and consumating at 9 is not something I will not do, but thats because I'm not from 5th century Arabia. I'm American and was born in the 20th century...
edit on 6-3-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: typo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Then why do you support the beliefs written in a book from the 5th century?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus

Sounds to me like you at just fishing for stars, flags, and ATS points. There is no way to prove you are a Muslim in the first place.

Just admit you're trolling, it's obvious that you are.

So just for *snip* and giggles, what exactly would be the point of him making a thread about Islam, when he isn't a Muslim? What direct benefit does he get from that exactly?

edit on 3/8/2011 by maria_stardust because: Vulgarity and the Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2011 by I AM LEGION because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join