It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Monolith Pyramid Anamoly on Mars moon Phobos!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
On Mars moon, Phobos there is a very strange looking monolith structure that actually resembles a pyramid in some respects. Is this structure artificial or just a natural part of the moon? One intriguing aspect of the monolith is it is a different color and possibly different material than the surrounding rocks.

scienceray.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chimaybliss

Older thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I merely used "Search", keywords 'Mars' and 'monolith'.....I htink there may be even moe discussions, somewhere too....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Here's the question I have, if this object is an anomaly, and an Apollo astronaut says it exists, why hasn't NASA sent a landing probe to get a video close-up?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Here's the question I have, if this object is an anomaly, and an Apollo astronaut says it exists, why hasn't NASA sent a landing probe to get a video close-up?

Because like most of us looking at it we see a big rock formation that by a trick of light gives the impression of being a lot taller than it probably is.

Depending on where and how low the sun was in the Martian sky determines the length of the shadow. I'd not waste a few billion to see if its a big rock....

top topics

join