It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Benghazi Explosion – Tactical Nuke Use By Gaddafi Suspected

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

"Proof Gaddafi is firing from the air on its own people ? "

That video isn't even evidence, much less "proof".. the chopper is too far away to ID the pilot as Gaddafi ..lol...Gaddafi, a nefarious "dictator", is just like his ruling US class oligarch bush brethren... pampered out of touch metrosexuals with manicures who pay mercenaries and dupe other peoples kids into killing strangers..

By your standard.. wikileaks so called "Collateral Murder" video is "proof" "bush" kills un-armed Iraqis.

Dear GOP party leader and Gaddafi own a fat chunk of responsibility , but gw didn't pilot "Crazy Horse 18", and while nobody knows.. not even twitter or google... who was flying that chopper allegedly in Libya firing at people.. or what his/her orders were, where they came from.. I'll take a chance and opine it wasn't 'Gaddafi'

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Actually I think that the man is hiding in his Deep Underground Bunker, which from what I have heard is almost impenetrable, I think they said that he was in it when last international forces tried to blow him and his off the face of the planet and I am sure that by now it is "new and improved" and probably much larger than it was before. They said he could live for up to six months in the place with no worries as to food and water, etc
edit on 7/3/11 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I don't think it's very funny to joke about your country assassinating a leader of a sovereign nation, or assassinating anyone for that matter. And what do you think would come out of such an act, the same butterflies, puppy dogs and rainbows that came out of the US-led assassination of Saddam?

omg. I hate the haters. I really do. If you could set yourself apart for one second, and realize how ignorant what you just sound really sounds....i mean wow.

Libya is a sovereign nation? Well, according to Websters, its not.

You amaze me, especially when your countries, and other american hating countries, always come running to the good ol' U.S.of A. when the SHTF
edit on 7-3-2011 by PrimePorkchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Aquarist
Who cares about Libya? I hope Gaddafi kills all the damn rebels, it'll keep our oil prices down. It isn't like he was Hitler or anything.

This is one of the most disgusting posts I have seen on ATS.

Who cares? Those of us who give a damn about life, that's who.

pandering for stars is more like it. I love how the more melodramatic a post is, the more stars it receives. And this place claims to be full of intellectuals with one goal to "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The Libyan Ambassador made a desperate plea for help.

thecable.foreignpolicy.com...

There are many other pleas as well. Is a civil war going to save lives?

The USA hatred rampant in this thread is sad. Are you responsible for your Government?

"The Rambo Generation", you really have no idea what you are talking about.

reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The headline ought to read Tactical Nuke Use By Gaddafi Suspected by Donald Duck.

The article seems to be making a case for that any explosion anywhere that either hurts or offends the sensibilities of Americans is a tactical nuke!

The article also suggests the Oklahoma Bombing was a tactical nuclear device!

Seems like yet another sensationalized accusation of the kind that gave us WMD in Iraq.

Just a lot of unsubstantiated gibberish designed to enflame and anger people and get people here thinking about paying for another war for oil.

How many times are the American people going to get fooled by the same old song and dance, wrap it in a flag, and have God bless it, and presto whamo American bombs start snuffing out 'collateral damage' everywhere.

thank you for not having your head up your ass and believing this blatant propaganda attempt.

i believe that the following is relevant here:

While many countries in the Middle East and North Africa bicker over water rights, Libya has tapped into an aquifer of 'fossil water' to change its topography – turning sand into soil. The 26-year, $20 billion project is nearly finished. …The Great Man-Made River, which is leader Muammar Qaddafi's ambitious answer to the country’s water problems, irrigates Libya’s large desert farms. The 2,333-mile network of pipes ferry water from four major underground aquifers in southern Libya to the northern population centers. Wells punctuate the water’s path, allowing farmers to utilize the water network in their fields. ... “Water is more precious for us than oil. ... Water here in Libya, it’s life.”

Virtually unknown in the West: Libya's water resources

why would Qaddafi want to damage or destroy a 26-year, $20 billion project that he considers his life's work?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by Aquarist

Its people like you that give other Americans a bad name around the world. Wait to your country is run by the world elite and you want to recover some past freedoms.

Are you sure he is american? It could be some buttface from another country hating the Americans too.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Originally posted by Aquarist
Who cares about Libya? I hope Gaddafi kills all the damn rebels, it'll keep our oil prices down. It isn't like he was Hitler or anything.

This is one of the most disgusting posts I have seen on ATS.

Who cares? Those of us who give a damn about life, that's who.

pandering for stars is more like it. I love how the more melodramatic a post is, the more stars it receives. And this place claims to be full of intellectuals with one goal to "Deny Ignorance"

Ahh yes, to be disgusted with someone advocating death is pandering.

**NOTICE** I do not care if ANY of my posts are starred. Stars mean nothing. Absolutely nothing. Please do not star my posts in the future.

That should clear up any questions about that, and should point you out to be the moron you are.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

captaintyinknots-
And no, oil is not NEEDED to grow crops.

I just want to say that, you are wrong on this point. The biggest users of oil in the West is the food industry, specifically agriculture and factory farming.

In the West, they use a lot of oil in food production because it is convinient for them (while ultimately producing sh!tty food and destroying the environment).

There are indeed farms in the world that operate without the need for oil, specifically in Cuba after their 90s agricultural revolution (most of their pesticides were redesigned to be made with natural products and overall, are much more efficient that oil-based pesticides). However, the West would starve without oil for food production.

The best theory that I've heard about why the West wants Libya is so Libya's oil can be transferred into Europe via Spain, eliminating Europe's dependence on Russian oil.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

And I just want to say, you are completely wrong, and the point went over your head.

There is not a single crop on this planet that REQUIRES oil to grow. It is the INDUSTRY that requires the oil, not the crops. Crops have grown long before the dependence on oil.

And do you honestly think that the corporate masters of the agriculture industry will allow anything other than their own farms to supply food to the West? It's the same reason why the major car producers try very hard to shoot down any clean-running vehicle concepts; because it will hurt their profit margins.

My point is that the West NEEDS oil for agriculture. There's no if, ands or buts about it. If you think otherwise, then look into Monsanto suing and ultimately destroying family-run traditional farms in the US because they don't adheir to corporate and fascist standards.

PrimePorkchop-
omg. I hate the haters. I really do. If you could set yourself apart for one second, and realize how ignorant what you just sound really sounds....i mean wow.

Libya is a sovereign nation? Well, according to Websters, its not.

You amaze me, especially when your countries, and other american hating countries, always come running to the good ol' U.S.of A. when the SHTF

I'm ignorant? How so? I guess it is correct thinking to assume that the US needs to invade countries whenever they see a profit opportunity; f*ck the people there, they can all die in the name of democracy, right?

And yes, Libya is a sovereign nation. How the hell is it not?

Canada comes running to the US for help? Wow, and you call me ignorant. If it was my choice, I would fight off all US assimilation attempts and watch your country die from lack of oil and water.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Reply to Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

And my point is that oil is not NEEDED to grow crops. The only reason anyone thinks so is because they have been indoctrinated over generations.

I never said anything about whether or not the corporations would fight against this. I simply said that oil is not necessary to grow anything. It's up to the people to stand up to the corporations, unfortunately, most are too afraid.

Trust me, I know plenty about monsanto (ever heard of syngenta???). That is neither here nor there to the point I made.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
"Canada comes running to the US for help? Wow, and you call me ignorant. If it was my choice, I would fight off all US assimilation attempts and watch your country die from lack of oil and water."
edit on 7-3-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

Die from lack of oil and water?

We have enough oil to run our country for decades. We choose to buy yours.

Have you looked at a map lately? I think there is still plenty of water left.

Just come out and say you despise America and everyone in it.

Now you are saying you want to watch my Country die?

Who's Rambo now?....Pathetic
edit on 7-3-2011 by whyamIhere because: quotes

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

We have enough oil to run our country for decades. We choose to buy yours.

Watch this video: World map of Peak Oil Production. Make sure to watch all of it, including the part where it shows world production AND consumption rates for the past 40 years, and repeat that same statement to me.

The figures in this video are all officially produced by British Patroleum, and it clearly shows that the US now requires at least three times as much oil as it can produce. Why do you think the US is waging resource wars in the Middle East, or why they are eyeing up Libya? To spread democracy and fight terrorists?

Also note that Mexico is expected this year to have the reduction in their oil production to finally hit the line where they cannot export oil anymore. Unlike Canada, they did not endorse the energy section of NAFTA. Canada signed it, and we are forced to supply the US with the same amount of oil that you've been buying for the last three years, REGARDLESS if we have an energy crisis or shortage, AND at the same price that we sell it for ourselves (so no profit).

So where exactly do you think the US will look in order to replace their quota of oil from Mexico? They are either eyeing up another third-world oil producing country to rape, or to exploit more of Canada's resources. You ever hear of the tar sands in Alberta? They are a major environmental disaster, completely funded by Americans to produce oil for them without us seeing any royalties from it, and the project is only getting started.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a Libyan TN from Isreal?
Something sounds fishy with that but it looks like this situation has gotten just a little bit hotter.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiskyfuel010
a Libyan TN from Isreal?
Something sounds fishy with that but it looks like this situation has gotten just a little bit hotter.

Do you walk around your neighborhood picking up dog turds and taking them home? That is like what you are doing picking this old topic up and acting like it is important..."it looks like this situation has gotten just a little bit hotter"....really?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Three soccer fields? I always figured a tac-nuke would be a bit more devastating.Sounds like a another type of ordinance to me

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The video is ridiculous....just a couple of smashed car windows with a fire in the distance. This adds to my theory that NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN LIBYA. This is a complete media event. I've not seen one piece of credible evidence that anything is happening in Libya other than business as usual. It's a farce in the truest sense.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join