It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Shadow People have Hair??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Okay, I know that some of you may think that this is a frivolous thread, but I really can't formulate a response to that right now, so I'll just continue with this thing.
Two nights ago I experienced another shadow person thing that's really messed me up. I was in my brother's room with about five other siblings and everyone else was asleep. The time was either a little past midnight or a little past three in the morning, I can't remember.
This room, along with all the other rooms in my house, has had its fair share of creepy things running past the beds and into the walls out into the air, since it's a two-story house and the room is situated on the top floor.
Most of the things have been seen by my oldest little sister or my oldest little brother. They were always described as skinny.
However, the one I saw most recently is the second worst experience I've had the displeasure of taking part in, below the sleep-paralysis bouncer-type dude that I used to draw a lot in elementary school.
This one was different because it was fat and had hair.
IT HAD HAIR.
All of the other ones I've seen were bald. The sleep-paralysis one had four short horns, much like a young goat or Bambi or whatever. I thought of them as genderless before the new one but now I can use some sort of logic and guess that maybe they were male.
Here's the scariest one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29da0aa6cbf1.jpg[/atsimg]
And here's the newest one with HAIR:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1aaf53c4218a.png[/atsimg]

As you notice the right side of that little drawing of mine, it was moving back and forth. Kind of like doing some dance from Brazil with your hips, but it was performed with its whole body, fluidly going back and forth and side to side alternatively like... I don't know, it looked rather cartoonish. But then it just swooped into my comfort zone and that's where I flipped it off with my eyes bugging out and ducked under the covers.
I lifted them a while later and I saw what could be called an imprint of it but in baby form... It's hard to explain without a picture of that one... but it was floating.

What really disturbs me about all of this is that it had hair like the 80's Aeon Flux. Either that, or ugly poofy crappy hair things that looked like oversized goat/lamb ears hanging down.
I don't think it matched, personally. I prefer my shadow people bald.
Oh, and by the way, it was about three feet tall and rather dumpy, like maybe it was somebody's mom. Maybe that explains its appearance. But I don't get why it appeared.

Somebody connected to me died suddenly yesterday morning, if that's... somehow related at all to the thing.

Is there any way I can stop seeing these abominations?? It's ruining my quality of life. I've had to take a bunch of crap this month with no outlet except violent thoughts and having a nervous breakdown last night.
edit on 3/5/2011 by Elaethyr because: Had to fix the stupid pictures.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just going to go right out and say this:

Don't disrespect them.

Ask, (or demand) for privacy the moment you feel you are being watched.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Been there, done that.
You know what happened?
It's like they stopped caring about how I felt about them lurking around.
They mess with me in the shower. At first they'd just make a wind blow up around the curtain and scare the crap out of me, or make the walls bulge out for a couple seconds then return to normal, while I cower in the corner.
I used to sing in the shower. That didn't deter them. They make the lights go grey and dim and sometimes run their hands across the curtain like they're about to open it.
I would talk out loud to them, telling them to back off, much like talking to a baby that got dropped on its head. I used firm tones, all that stuff. They stopped for like five minutes and then continued it.
And they touch me too.
I hate being alone anywhere because I can feel fingers stroking the back of my head, or pushing it down, or touching my shoulders. I'm tired of that.
I've had many sessions of cussing them out and my dad comes in and thinks I'm doing drugs. Which I'm not.
Is there anything else?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Read Dion Fortune's book of protecting yourself from psychic attack(Psychic Self Defense), it's an old book but very worthwhile.

edit on 5-3-2011 by syntheticbutterfly because: added book title

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Elaethyr

It's clearly attached to you and to do that a door had to be opened. So who opened it? I don't know maybe you don't know or maybe you do but if I were you I would close it. I think its best to know how to the door was opened more for you so that you can understand how these sorts of incidents take place. Perhaps your parents opened the door.

Possible explaination for the freaky hair/ears.......a long time ago it is said that humans messed around with animals and became pregnant and that is why God destroyed life on this planet.....to cleanse the pure dna that humans were intended to have. These spirits are still here though and they are more then happy to show up when called upon.

NEVER cower to these spirits because fear feeds them. They love it! It excites them, so your just asking for more trouble by not conquering your fears. They can do what we think is impossible because we have yet to learn it, but don't let them scare you.

The only control they have over you......is what you allow them to have.

Also be very careful where you allow them to take your mind because your thoughts do not always originate with yourself. Know the true nature of yourself better and then when those kinds of thoughts come about they will be easier to decifer.
edit on 5-3-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Personally I'm not sure how to deal with Shadow People. Don't believe I had the mispleasure of dealing with one... But I have been tormented with ghosts (could be Shadow People as my son went through an unnatural phase of being scared of shadows) a while back, and what I did after a 3rd night of no sleep and against my wife's wishes was to call the S.O.B out!

I literally stood in the kitchen, angry, screaming and asked It to show itself or to tell me what the hell it wanted from us. I basically told it... You have 30mins to tell me what you want or I want you to get the hell out of my home!

Never heard from it again... well... not as bad as before. I believe it's still here only not as active. Probably wasn't keen on the idea I proposed of killing myself so I could cross over to kick it's spectral ass!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh, that last line resonated with me.
I'd like to kick all their spectral asses.
However, it's like messing with Hulk Hogan's serfs in the shadow kingdom of WWE. I'm only an amateur wrestler myself, but there's some sort of intelligence center somewhere...

All your comments have been taken into consideration. Thanks guys.
So...
Alright, then how can I ease my fear of the things?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

You know when you stare a bull in its eyes and then the thing starts rushing you, except you're already backed up at the fence(or in my case usually, the bed/wall) and it's literally arm's length away?
I know that the bull will probably gore me, stomp on me, cause internal damage, etc. But these shadow things? They're supposed to be 2D or something, but they can become tangible, and I'm afraid I'll see their "true" face looking at me, or something worse. I'm very cautious about looking directly at their heads at all.
That is why I cower.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Elaethyr

Hey I think I have an idea.

I remember my mum getting this for my sister whenever she said there were things in her room. Not sure what she saw and even today refuses to talk about it... But anyway...

Look I'm not religious nor do I care about it, but this works... its called the Virgin Mary Scapular.

Quick History

I don't wear it myself but I have it above my front door like what my mum did for my sister. She never had a restless night since. My mum put it over her door and my father got into an altercation with a lunatic in the neighbourhood who tried to USE an AXE to get in. All he managed to do was splinter the glass, damage the frame but the door remained shut.

I have seen it protect us from evil for sense of a better word... So it might help. Desperate times...

Oh before I go on this link: Protection it states that the the Scapular really is a badge of courage, protection against the evil one.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Could explain why my entity has quietened down. It only went up not that long ago. Hmmm

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wow, that was really interesting!!... but where do you get them? I'd like one for every room in the house.

I found something else out about my neighbors. Two dead chickens were sacrificed about a week ago and the sanitation people haven't been called even though it stinks like Rafflesia blossoms when the wind blows. It's right in front of a house that has people practicing Santaria.
Should I be worried?
I walk over the bloody mess every morning to get to school with my sister. Only three feet were in the soup.

top topics

join