It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are Your Thoughts on The "Orgonite CloudBuster"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
What with all of the Chemtrail threads that have been posted lately as well as youtube video's, I came across quite a few video's referencing a "Orgonite CloudBuster" that involves quartz crystals, copper tubing, and epoxy resin....LOTS of epoxy resin in essentially nothing more than a 5 gallon bucket....I have to kind of say DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK?!?!

I mean with the ever increasing amount of people promoting this...."technology" it makes one really wonder. I mean here is a....tool (for lack of a better word) that could actually be used to fight back so to speak. So I guess my main question is....is this complete hogwash, or could this really be legit? I saw one video of a guy that shot video of a typical "black helicopter" just hovering almost directly over his house like maybe the next block over, but he said that every time he brings out his Orgonite CloudBuster to counteract the Chemtrails, the black helicopter shows up before long as if they can detect whether or not someone is deploying this technology and dissolving the Chemtrails with it

I wanted to post this video to show a solution to STOP chemtrails. I had my doubts about Orgonite before but from my recent personal experiences I am now 100% sure that Orgonite does work and that the Orgonite CloudBuster is a real solution to STOP chemtrails around your area. I am now a proud owner of a Orgonite CloudBuster and I can only say that the results of having one are amazing, now I even get visited by helicopters checking my area that I have seen before on YouTube videos regarding Orgonite CloudBusters and didn't believe to be true before. It does work, please try it for yourself.

Some links that the youtuber provides:

Orgonite Information:

www.ethericwarriors.com...

How To Build A Orgonite CloudBuster:

endederwelt.com...

This video was taken from YouTube user OrgoneSkies.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well asked question, i see 3 flags and no replies, so let me be the first

Conventional science will tell you no, this is a gimmick. I don't know of any "scientific" method of testing other than observation which is subjective ... i'd also venture that you couldn't find "voltages" or such from it.

However, having seen and experimented and read up on them, there's a very strong case that they DO affect ... matter in surprising ways. Wilhelm Reich developed the technology, and was destroyed for his ideas, plenty of conspiracy behind this technology.

How and why they create effects is up to you i guess, aether/ether/orgone/universal-stuffs have all been theorised at some point, this opens a direction of thought about matter and energy, and how to manage it more effectively. The basic matrix of metal particles in resin, amplified by manipulating wire forms inside the resin and or inserting a single double terminated crystal, is a curious choice of ingredients ... but here's the thing, the stealth bomber paint used by the US, it's also a resin with metal particulates inside.

Build one ... it's not too much trouble or expense. Or start with a single orgonite item, then tell us if it works?

peace

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
bump
I'd like to know more about it too.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Cloudbuster's were originally made to create clouds and the ensuing rain. They are named this because a sudden downpour was commonly referred to as a "cloud buster"; if the machine/device was made to produce clouds and thus rain then how can it possibly be used to disrupt clouds (the trails behind the planes)?

source
edit on 12-4-2012 by Dilligaf28 because: give source

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
Cloudbuster's were originally made to create clouds and the ensuing rain. They are named this because a sudden downpour was commonly referred to as a "cloud buster"; if the machine/device was made to produce clouds and thus rain then how can it possibly be used to disrupt clouds (the trails behind the planes)?

source
edit on 12-4-2012 by Dilligaf28 because: give source

I'm pretty sure in his experiments to produce rain, he attached his cloud buster to a large body of water, like a lake.

Chemtrails I would guess would become saturated with proper cloud material, possibly less dense than the chemtrail, allowing for proper dispersal. Just a guess. The whole thing of orgone seems to be about taking unnatural configurations and making them natural, so if you see no clouds but you see a chemtrail, why would you expect a cloudbuster to turn it into clouds if the climate/weather isn't currently allowing them (regular clouds), which actually makes me believe more that chemtrails are likely a bit more dense considering how well they stick in skys despite them being void of any regular clouds.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I found that when I tried using the crystal to bust the clouds, and when I tried watching the clouds very intently, me watching the clouds very intently had more effect than using the crystal... hope this answers your question!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've seen similar claims using just white vinegar being allowed to evaporate. Some spray it, some leave jars and buckets just open in their yards and some pour it on the ground. The chemistry theorizes that the vinegar molecules would combine with the Al from chemtrails, turning it into Al acetate, a disinfectant which washes out with rain. source
Which makes as much sense, and would be a heck of a lot cheaper.

edit on 1-7-2013 by stars15k because: did'nt make the link the first time

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by swanne
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I found that when I tried using the crystal to bust the clouds, and when I tried watching the clouds very intently, me watching the clouds very intently had more effect than using the crystal... hope this answers your question!

Yeah, apparently we can emit "scalar waves" as do some of the crystal tech.

To better understand this, anyone can look up the effect of the observer on particles. You will see an experiment done where particles are fired at 2 slots, through to a backdrop. When someone watches, 2 lines to show where most particles were able to get through, showed up on the backround. However, when there was not an observer, just camera and what not, the particles act differently. Instead of 2 lines, you end up with a series of lines varying in lvl of hits from the particles.

Basically, your look physically changes things
edit on 2-7-2013 by shaukuna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I've done cloudbuster experiments before, both the epoxy/crapmix version and steel tubes on water.

Doesn't work. The effects are merely placebo effects. I think the possible weather changes are more induced by the person than the device itself. The device gave them faith and so they think it is working but is actually they are the ones making the weather changes.

At the termination of the experiments, I simply dismantled the device completely and started poking holes in the clouds with my eyes. When I became a Christian, I ceased the experiments completely. Nowadays, I just ask God for change in weather and if it is His Will, it will happen.
edit on 3-7-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
I've done cloudbuster experiments before, both the epoxy/crapmix version and steel tubes on water.

Doesn't work. The effects are merely placebo effects. I think the possible weather changes are more induced by the person than the device itself. The device gave them faith and so they think it is working but is actually they are the ones making the weather changes.

At the termination of the experiments, I simply dismantled the device completely and started poking holes in the clouds with my eyes. When I became a Christian, I ceased the experiments completely. Nowadays, I just ask God for change in weather and if it is His Will, it will happen.

I wouldn't call it a placebo as much as a tuner. Once your tuned in, im sure things are different, but to someone who isn't/never has been, using such a device may help. Maybe even considered as an "amplifier" for those of weak signal. We all differ in our own ways- personality, physical brain chemistry.

Also, not 100% sure, but they are meant to clean the sky, not erase natural forming clouds. Some people may think that they do, and are they themselves adding to the device's uses (instead of just dispersing harp chemtrails, you yourself are destroying regular clouds).

You said it yourself that you can poke holes by yourself. So for all you know, your place may not be saturated with chemicals, and what you were trying to disperse what may of been natural clouds that wouldn't be dispersed without your intention/belief.

In the end it would be good (for disinformation) to spread the idea that they disperse Anycloud, as opposed to just unnatural chemcrap. I say this, because if I knew for sure they didn't effect regular clouds, I would be more inclined to build one. I don't want to play with the delicate system just because others do, the only thing i'd wish to do is help allow for the system to be self regulated by destorying # put up to manipulate the weather.

If it were shown that cloudbusters were actually just Chembusters, and that its actually just the operator dispersing clouds that would pretty much seal the deal on fighting weather manipulation.

As I said though, for those wishing to spread disinformation, would be to twist the truth about in a way that makes it seem more harmfull than helpfull.

Funny, guy goes from poking holes in clouds to asking god for stuff. I'm starting to realize a greater less known hinderence of religion; dependence. It was good for a time while were still roaming the fields, hunting/gathering.... but now it seems like to many have.... become dependent on the system to provide. I wonder how many people would stand by and let their goverment trample them, if they weren't all followers of religions that preach faith- (aka belief without proof- a moron to the scientist) in all knowing/all powerful beings of higher that you never directly talk to.

Huh ya know I think theres something to that.

I've got no problem with people needing help, or asking help myself. I just feel.... well... give a man a fish.... or teach a man to fish.

If you don't teach them how to fish they may depend on you for food, thus are more subject to your manipulation. You teach them how to fish...... well they are one step closer to your lvl. People gotta have power over one another, they use their secrets to get their way instead of simply sharing truths that could save countless wasted lifetimes. Seriously though, I hope weather is all that you leave in "gods" hands, because this world/reality was for the doing, the only thing we are "given" is the opportunity to do. Everything else either happens because we will it over the will of others, or out of the chaotic swurvings, Luck.

There are so many people, that with the internet. the walls of dependence are falling, people are teaching one another how to fish, and # is changing faster and faster.

Its weird, its like also an ego thing. I cannot allow myself to get a big enough ego.... to believe that some one being is subject to my prayers and wishes, when if they have such power, it is likely I who is the subject, thus making wishing and praying.... nothing more than praise for said god, acknowledgment that they exist. If said being wants to help me, they will, but i'm not going to pretend that this exisentence is ANYTHING of worth to them. A being that can change things on lvls i can only dream of, to them this world IS BUT A DREAM in that nothing is concrete if they control it.

In the end, your just the figment of some greater being's imagination, praying that they give a # about you, that they dream about you, instead of the infinitely more greater things, than some douchebag human's 9-5.

Like.... they could be in the past enjoying a naval battle, in the future watching humans colonize the first habbitable planet. But no, God's up there taking weather requests

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Nowadays, I just ask God for change in weather and if it is His Will, it will happen.

But no, god is up there taking weather request's.

And not because he would rather do that than watch things being created or destroyed (Seems to be a couple of god's hobbies), but because thats god, God can do anything, and everything, all at the same #ing time, BECAUSE THATS GOD

Oh unless were talking about god's interaction with man, god apparently cannot know our future as to not damn us for # god already knows we were gonna do since birth, since the moment god created us. But yeah everything else like controlling weather requests of millions of people, and answering prayers (unless they have to do with your future)

"god" is a placebo, a very dangerous one. To much non-existent power to argue over, to the point that people spill eachother's blood in anger over who knows better tha plan of the "all powerful" (excepts when it comes to creating people that arent going to damn them-selves).

A life spent asking god to do #, is one wasted.

You know its funny, "reality" is as solid of a concept to god, as god is to us; we have mono god religions, multi god religions, ideas that we are all collectively god, shattered into all of our conciousness. Stuff that predates monogods, back to teh summerians, that talk of enki and enlil. Stories of one god informing the others that from then on, they would be known as the only god. All in all its a slave story that were all still being mentally effected by.

You know.... some days I wondered what happened to people being able to just kick back and watch the clouds roll by, heh maybe we were making the animals and other things we saw in the clouds.

Instead we poke holes, and push away the thunderstorms instead of creating and reveling in the rain as it gives weight to sun filled clear days.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaukuna
As I said though, for those wishing to spread disinformation, would be to twist the truth about in a way that makes it seem more harmfull than helpfull.

Funny, guy goes from poking holes in clouds to asking god for stuff. I'm starting to realize a greater less known hinderence of religion; dependence.

I think the accusations and insults are uncalled for.

If I'm trying to spread disinformation, would it be more convenient for me to say that it is dangerous and it can cause cancer if touched?

It is very easy and cheap to build and it's not dangerous so it's not worth these kind of arguments.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I suggest this as a way to bust clouds over a so called orgonite cloudbuster....

It is just as good.....

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Funny, guy goes from poking holes in clouds to asking god for stuff. I'm starting to realize a greater less known hinderence of religion; dependence.

I think the accusations and insults are uncalled for.

If I'm trying to spread disinformation, would it be more convenient for me to say that it is dangerous and it can cause cancer if touched?

It is very easy and cheap to build and it's not dangerous so it's not worth these kind of arguments.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOW lol dude NO WHERE IN MY MIND DID I THINK YOU WERE A DISINFORMATION AGENT. I also did not mean to insult you, I was simply stating what I found to be humorous. If you found it insulting, thats your problem. Don't like it? To bad, it is what it is.

I was saying that, that since we are on ATS, a site that would likely be hit by disinformation agents (watched an interesting interview of one, some shaddy #), that the only way you could try and keep orgonite/cloudbusters on the lowdown, is to make people afraid of it, or not mention it at all.

I wouldn't make a claim like cancer, but if i wanted to make people afraid of the stuff, all i would do is blab about the experiement Reich did with radium, one site mentions " He put ten milligrams of radium in an orgone box- the result is everyone in the 3-story building gets radiation sickness and radiation detectors 120 miles away pick up trace amounts of radioactivity. "

Idk about the radiation detectors, but i do recall in the film about the man I watched, it talked of the experiment being his attempt to show the power of orgone in relation to what Einstein was working -nuclear energy. He hoped his orgone box would reduce the radiation, instead it amplified it.

Or orgone devices have become more refined as there are a few that prevent that apparently.

All in all though if you were to Prove cloudbuster's removed normal healthy clouds form from the natural hydrologic cycle, then they would be dangerous.

Any tampering of a natural flow would be like that, would be like building the first dam..... its gonna break through and when it does... it won't be pretty.

I wasn't trying to say that you were one, I was saying that if you wanted people to stay away from cloudbusters, is to claim that it would mess up the hydrologic cycle via natural cloud destruction.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

WOW lol dude NO WHERE IN MY MIND DID I THINK YOU WERE A DISINFORMATION AGENT. I also did not mean to insult you, I was simply stating what I found to be humorous. If you found it insulting, thats your problem. Don't like it? To bad, it is what it is.

The only reason I did not find it funny is because it worked reliably so far.

Although I'll have to admit, from the point of view of many, it certainly is very odd.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

The only reason I did not find it funny is because it worked reliably so far.

Although I'll have to admit, from the point of view of many, it certainly is very odd.

I'm sure it does. To think putting it upon another being removes your influence is foolish, if your eyes can poke holes, then it would be easy to suggest that even thinking about the weather changing, with enough others wanting the same.... could do it. If you wanna think its some other being, be my guest.

Btw, great job replying to anything I suggested about the cloudbuster or orgonite, totally helps the thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Ever Heard of the Observator / Double Slit Experiment?
Observer / the Player of this game called life directly influences any outcome, consciously or unconsciously. In other words we're like a piece of the infinite creator, but on a smaller scale. There's also a thing called the Golden ray, which is really just your energy, and your eye emits it, when your eyes absorb enough orgone from the cloud, the cloud disperses, but after you are charged, you can't dissipate more clouds for a while, until you exhaust that energy.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
As with many I was skeptical as well. I ordered some products and after some observation I am not skeptical. After some experimentation I've noticed that electromagnetic sources seem to amplify the effects. If you have a piece of orgonite try placing it on top of an air conditioning unit. Observe cloud patterns before and after.

reply to: Newbomb Turk

new topics

top topics

join