It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British Israel World Federation Movement (from 1940)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Link

edit on 5-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by rstregooski because: bad link

edit on 5-3-2011 by rstregooski because: bad link

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The dates are obviously compelling, however can you provide some context.

What are these extracts from?

As this date is now almost 10years ago, does it imply then end of one cycle and the beginning of another.

Just a bit confused as to what it all means.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I just realised something

that diagram on the fifth extract, in what appears to be a map of civilisation is based upon the tunnel networks built within the great pyramid of Giza

check it out, you will see its true

Wikipedia Image

So what is that implying!??????
edit on 5/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: details are in th devil!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
I just realised something

that diagram on the fifth extract, in what appears to be a map of civilisation is based upon the tunnel networks built within the great pyramid of Giza

check it out, you will see its true

Wikipedia Image

So what is that implying!??????
edit on 5/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: details are in th devil!

Very interesting stuff. I've been hoping to generate some discussion on this from other members....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Seriously this is one of the most important things I have seen here. I don;t know why more people here aren't jumping all over this like I am!!!

Maybe they're busy watching Justin Bieber videos on youtube!!

OR I could just be overreacting to it's significance.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

So do I, And i will keep checking back

You got the S&F from me. Seriously I don;t know what to sat about all this! Its like you just posted the GRAND PLAN!!

And I am freaking out to see the missing part, i.e. post 17 Sep 2001

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

man, where is everybody at?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No Idea man,

Try changing the headline to something more "eye catching"

People are asteroid watching, or busing making fake alien films.

WAKEY WAKEY PEOPLE!!!

REAL STUFF HERE!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Am just dabbling my feet in here, but what has this got to do with Britain? We don't exactly get on well with Israel at any real level, and we tend to butt head with the USA at most levels (all be it a brotherly, rub each other up the wrong way kind of thing)
edit on 5/3/11 by thoughtsfull because: a bit more detail

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I really fail to see anything except things that did not happen. There is no British Union. Britain - Israeli relationships had their ups and downs and there is no World federation. Senator Thorkelson was clearly trying to keep US from entering WW2 on side of allies and was using appropriate bogeyman personifications.
As for 17/9/01 - what happened then? Nothing.
So - ?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yea, I just copied the title from the source..

Otherwise, I find all the dates rather interesting, and the fact that this originates from 1940.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
No Idea man,

Try changing the headline to something more "eye catching"

People are asteroid watching, or busing making fake alien films.

WAKEY WAKEY PEOPLE!!!

REAL STUFF HERE!!

I'm somewhat a newbie, how do I change the title?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Yea, I just copied the title from the source..

Otherwise, I find all the dates rather interesting, and the fact that this originates from 1940.

I find it interesting too on numerous levels... the main one being that Britain has been at odds with Rome for the best part of 1,700 years which I've never quite got a satisfactory reason for, and the recent moves by the current Pope to pull Britain into closer communion with Rome while embracing Israel has me intrigued..

I can not help but think there is a larger plan afoot, and am wondering if that links into your OP, hence my questions...

hope the above makes sense

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What this is relating to, given that this is an inside document from the US government, is a glimpse into to the inner working and beliefs of the Elite.

Forget the modern geo-political landscape that is just the side show. There is much evidence that infact what we are experiencing now is due to the Anglo-American empire.

That is to say, when the East India company et al split from the real, the upper echelons shifted from physical trade, to back room trade. Banking.

Add into this the mysteries / read conspiracy theories surrounding the so call 13 bloodlines, with supposed links back to emperors of Rome

Jerusalem, the vatican, London Washington. All have one thing in common. They are all city states, seperate from the country in which they reside.

These are the polar seat of power of the real oligarchs and world masters.

So to me, to see an "official":document from the US, no matter the intent for which it was issued, be it dire warning from a well meaning representative. it sounds alarms in my head that the sort of laguage used, would relate to inplications of zionism, egyptian imagery esoteric dates etc etc. is just mind blowing

It's almost like it is there for all to see.

But let me say this, this subject is huge, and my little post here cannot hope to cover all aspects so see this as the tip of the tip of the iceberg. to be honest I have been looking at this on and off for 3 years. and I am not even at the waterline.

OP where id you get this document?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I am trying to find more info about this day.

This from wikipedia page on 17 Sep

2001 – The New York Stock Exchange reopens for trading after the September 11 Attacks, the longest closure since the Great Depression.

If I really wanted to get my tin foil hat on, I was say this was used to reboot the system, get the things in play for the final act. The dawn of their new beginning, where complete and final world domination would dawn.

is there anything in that document OP, that says anything about time to completion after the dawn on 17th Sep.

Could this also be why I at least quite cynically refer to this as "the post 9/11 world"
edit on 5/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This just gets better

Read the bio of the author
Jacob Thorkelson

Wikipedia

Wrote this in 1940, could not get elected after that.

Then dies in 1945, after running for governor of Montana in 1944!!

So far no mention of how he died!

new topics

top topics

join