It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else notice speaker Boehner's eyes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I just thought this was very odd that this was at the top of this website as an advertisement.

I dont know how to post pictures but his eyes are obviously not normal.

I know this website is heavily influenced by some people who wish to steer clear of certain topics, but did anyone else see this ad?

s1133.photobucket.com..." target="_blank"> "http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m596/iversusvsversusi/Screenshot2011-03-05at125211PM.png" border="0" alt="Photobucket">[/img]

I don't think this is a compression artifact. Its a legit promo for a legit youtube interview. I really don't understand why they would use that picture.
edit on 5-3-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: I made an attempt to post the pictures but probably failed.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
i havent seen it yet
im lookin now
edit on 5-3-2011 by Dyax- because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know its just about as crazy as these theories get but the more I look into the whole "reptilian" deal, the more it starts to intrigue me as opposed to a year ago when I couldn't even entertain the thought.

What really gets me aren't the "shapeshifting" videos, which some of them I think are pretty good, but everyone will argue compression artifacts even if the person in the video clearly looks uncomfortable and runs off camera...but the videos where everything is crystal clear but the person can't control their hissing. Thats just not normal.
I know go off on saying how ridiculous this is, thats what this site is here for.

Its just very logical that advanced beings would be able to disguise themselves as us. Really probably not a very hard thing to do at all. Whats even more logical is that they would infiltrate the government in attempt to undermine our authority and gain power. Too much historical accounts of serpents and reptilian beings to just throw it away as coincidence.

Not to mention how this site just won't touch it anymore.
edit on 5-3-2011 by iversusvsversusi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Video evidence is shoddy, but such creatures are very real. You only have to look into DUMBs and the black military projects to understand they are working with and being influenced by advanced ETs. Evidence for those things abounds and is much more concerning then some dildo on TV. Once you realize things like the sex and drug trades are completely orchestrated from the top, that millions of people go missing every year to meet gruesome fates, well... the silly drama this website promotes fades into the background.

I agree ATS is afraid to talk about serious subjects and the slogan deny ignorance is a joke. The more I look around the more comical and commercial this website appears. It is a serious drain of energy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Video evidence is shoddy, but such creatures are very real. You only have to look into DUMBs and the black military projects to understand they are working with and being influenced by advanced ETs. Evidence for those things abounds and is much more concerning then some dildo on TV. Once you realize things like the sex and drug trades are completely orchestrated from the top, that millions of people go missing every year to meet gruesome fates, well... the silly drama this website promotes fades into the background.

I agree ATS is afraid to talk about serious subjects and the slogan deny ignorance is a joke. The more I look around the more comical and commercial this website appears. It is a serious drain of energy.

I have noticed the same about ats but, I think it could be because many of the ats`ers are younger genration, id say from 16 thru 25 is the average age here. SO then I think they are beginners and a long journey of wisdom and knowledge is in their futures. Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

In case you haven't noticed; this thread is in BTS, where threads like this belong.

I'll have to admit though; I miss all the old threads about people being reptilians based on some photo. They were some of the funniest threads on ATS.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am 28, and up until a few years ago I never heard the term 'reptilian'. I was bartending at the time, and when I got home I would turn my radio on while I puttered around my apt to Coast to Coast AM which is where I actually first heard about subject. I never really paid any attention though because I thought it was a little too 'complete bull sh*t' for lack of a better term...

Since that time, and after stumbling upon ATS and educating myself with whatever I could find on ancient history,ancient civilizations, Earth's real history, hidden history, etc (my favorite things to look into) I am just on the cusp of actually considering to give the whole 'reptilian' thing a chance, and look into it.

I guess you could say I am now 'open' to the idea of it. Speaking of which does anyone know of any Good video's online on the subject? and I don't mean 2 minute youtube rants, or video's with pictures set to Korn(or any other death rock) blasting in the background - I have no idea why people make these video's on any/and every subject out there... you try to find a good Nibiru video to watch and you get Slipknot to copy and pastes...

Anyhow, thanks !
lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

You live a sad sheltered life then, my friend. It requires a certain amount personal integrity and willingness to go against social programming for one to begin to fully understand what's going on in this world.

You can sit back in suburbia and laugh off potentially harmful things, but... I don't recommend that.

I'm 20 and it took me a year of meditation and spiritual alchemy to put things together. Once I developed my intuition everything just clicked. There's a lot going on behind the scenes, which heavily revolves around metaphysics. The rest is just here for distraction.

join