It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots question 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Yankee451

What is their proof? I'm not a teacher...I'm a student. I'm asking...what is their proof that flight 11 existed....

What proof would you like and most importantly, explain why.

And again dear readers, I give you the straw man argument.

Related phrases: forensic evidence dog Definitions of Forensic evidence on the Web: * Forensic identification is the application of forensic science and technology to identify specific objects from the trace evidence they leave, often at a crime scene or the scene of an accident. Forensic means "for the courts". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_evidence * Evidence found where the crime occurred, such as fingerprints, results of blood tests, DNA etc. www.cdpp.gov.au/Victims-and-Witnesses/Glossary.aspx * This is evidence that is obtained by the application of scientific methods and is susceptible to use in court proceedings; examples include medical evidence such as obtained through DNA testing or pathological examination of a deceased person found in a mass grave, and evidence from a ballistics ... www.communicatingjustice.org/en/glossary

www.google.com...:Forensic+evidence&sa=X&ei=yz54TeyGK5P8rAHK_7CODg&ved=0CBgQkAE

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So you would be satisfied with a court statement of fact then, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

So you would be satisfied with a court statement of fact then, right?

:

What court? The Hague? Sure.

What straw, I mean, "fact" are you clutching at now?

edit on 9-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

Originally posted by psikeyhackr
The Laws of Physics are incapable of caring about patriotism or nationalism or religion or the human race.

But the nation that put men on the Moon should be laughed at for the next 1000 years for not resolving this issue within a year. I wonder what kind of sense of humor Isaac Newton had.

psik

It's resolved. Truther are people who think that the US government/Bilderbergs, Cheney, Halliburton blew up the buildings to bring some false flag/ NWO change and like war/make money from the results.

All of you tin foil hat wearing truthers could have GOD himself say "19 warmongering terrorists did it" and you would accuse God of being a NWO plant.

Nothing is resolved, especially since those 19 warmongering terrorists include names like Cheney, Wolfowitz, Perle, Armitage, Rice, Powell, Bush, Rumsfeld, Biden, Pelosi, Obama, etc. By denying a real investigation you are giving your blessing to continue the wars they wage. Shame.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

edit on 10-3-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join