It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriots question 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
]Patriots Question 9/11

For the sake of those who died on 9/11, their families, the American people, and for the sake of peace in the world, please continue to seek the truth about 9/11. Demand a thorough and impartial reinvestigation of 9/11.

edit on 5-3-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Many of you are probably familiar with this website but I wanted to re-link it for those who may not be familiar with it or for those who would like a quick reference.

Like most issues, the corporate media and the establishment are avoiding the issues and are instead attacking the messengers.

It began with a handful then grew to a few hundred now number in the thousands. Current and former military, CIA, government officials, elected representatives, architects, engineers, pilots, professors, medical professionals, 9/11 survivors and family members…

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Laws of Physics are incapable of caring about patriotism or nationalism or religion or the human race.

But the nation that put men on the Moon should be laughed at for the next 1000 years for not resolving this issue within a year. I wonder what kind of sense of humor Isaac Newton had.

psik

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Patriots question 9/11

Yes, and conspiracy theorists ignore the answer to their questions and substitute whatever epic story such as some all-powerful cabal of mysterious shadow dictators that include Oprah, Lady GaGa, Jay-Z, and Bill Gates for whatever reason, but can't even apparently pull off an "inside job" successfully while some fringe group of horse**** peddlers and people who are just plain ignorant of every bit of factual information and critical thinking skills make it their lives duty to "expose" them. Yes, this is the most likely scenario.

For the sake of those who died on 9/11, their families, the American people, and for the sake of peace in the world, please continue to seek the truth about 9/11

Yes, for the sake of the people who died, let's all make up our own conspiracy behind 9/11 that lacks everything from evidence to critical thinking yet accept it as fact and just parade around stupid slogans and keep yelling them at public gatherings. I'm sure George Orwell would be fond of this idea

Like most issues...

What specific issues is the media ignoring that aren't just completely fabricated such as 9/11 conspiracies? Even if you could name one or two, this still doesn't qualify as "most".

...the corporate media and the establishment are avoiding the issues...

Yes, they're also avoiding other stories that are just simply hogwash. (Except for celebrity news)

...and are instead attacking the messengers. ...

They've probably realized that throwing facts and logic at said messengers does nothing except for making said truther have to yell louder, which is more annoying than a truther speaking at a regular volume.

It began with a handful then grew to a few hundred now number in the thousands

...And? If I can gather a couple thousand gullible people to parade around with "Investigate Leprechauns!!!" signs, that means the issue must be important? Really, look at the number of people who subscribe to religion or "intelligent design" the existence of some magical man in the sky and such compared to those who don't and you'll see the amount of stupidity and why your point is relevant.

Basically, Logical Fallacy - Argumentum ad populum

In logic, an argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people") is a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or all people believe it; it alleges: "If many believe so, it is so."

Current and former military, CIA, government officials, elected representatives, architects, engineers, pilots, professors, medical professionals, 9/11 survivors and family members

Yes, I know it's a hard concept, but it's possible for people in positions that you would think are intelligent, to really fall short in some fields such as skepticism and such. Anyways...argument from authority

Argument from authority (also known as appeal to authority) is a fallacy of defective induction, where it is argued that a statement is correct because the statement is made by a person or source that is commonly regarded as authoritative. The most general structure of this argument is:

edit on 5-3-2011 by Whyhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I see in your diatribe you failed to mention any facts to back up your personal theories.
OOPS..not personal theories, but government gospel.

I also notice you mentioned the term 'critical thinking' twice, as if to attempt to portray the 'truthers' as incapable of using it.

Critical thinking, in its broadest sense has been described as "purposeful reflective judgment concerning what to believe or what to do."

Critical thinking clarifies goals, examines assumptions, discerns hidden values, evaluates evidence, accomplishes actions, and assesses conclusions.

WIKIPEDIA DEFINITION

Im pretty sure you got that bass ackwards.
Critical thinking is EXACTLY what the 'truthers' are using.
edit on 5-3-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Defining those who question the conclusions arrived at by the government regarding the events of 9/11 as "Patriots" is a bit biased. We could just as easily say that there are far more "Patriots" who do not question the conclusions arrived at by the government regarding the events of 9/11. The "questioning Patriots" are better described as "People who may or may not be US citizens and may have their own agendas."

Questioning the reports does not necessarily mean that any subscribe to controlled demolition or inside jobs; many may want an investgation to determine who fumbled the intel ball and who covered it up. The Bush administration was not known for the best selections when choosing agency heads.

Carry on.
edit on 3/5/2011 by pteridine because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
anyone half sane, when they shut their eyes and think of 9/11, will see the crazies jumping up and down with glee and dribbling at the mouth, and high fiving, when the towers and pentagon were hit, went down. and their message was quickly transmitted worldwide through their media: 'The Terrorists Done it!!!'

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The truth will never come out.... i think we've all learned that over the past 10 years.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
The truth will never come out.... i think we've all learned that over the past 10 years.

I do not know of anything else in history that involves defying the Laws of Physics.

Tunguska may be the closest thing.

www.youtube.com...

But there were no videos of that impact.

That is what is unique about 9/11. You do not build 1360 foot skyscrapers without figuring out how to distribute the steel. In 2000 I would not have expected a physicist to give a damn about skyscraper design because the physics is so trivial. But for NINE YEARS to pass and most of the physicists either won't discuss or won't ask about the distribution of steel but pretend that airliners less than 200 tons could TOTALLY OBLITERATE buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS!?!?!? EXCUSE ME!

How many years will have to go by before this becomes unacceptable in the profession? The longer it takes the more ridiculous they will look. We can't pretend that 500 years from now any of the politics will matter. It's grade school physics.

www.youtube.com...

We may not learn who but we should KNOW that airliners could not do that.

psik

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

I do not know of anything else in history that involves defying the Laws of Physics.

Tunguska may be the closest thing.

www.youtube.com...

But there were no videos of that impact.

That is what is unique about 9/11. You do not build 1360 foot skyscrapers without figuring out how to distribute the steel. In 2000 I would not have expected a physicist to give a damn about skyscraper design because the physics is so trivial. But for NINE YEARS to pass and most of the physicists either won't discuss or won't ask about the distribution of steel but pretend that airliners less than 200 tons could TOTALLY OBLITERATE buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS!?!?!? EXCUSE ME!

How many years will have to go by before this becomes unacceptable in the profession? The longer it takes the more ridiculous they will look. We can't pretend that 500 years from now any of the politics will matter. It's grade school physics.

www.youtube.com...

We may not learn who but we should KNOW that airliners could not do that.

psik

ya we all know this, but again...whos going to admit to planting explosives or thermite.

Powerful wealthy people don't get caught...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

ya we all know this, but again...whos going to admit to planting explosives or thermite.

Powerful wealthy people don't get caught...

Who is WE?

Has some major engineering school publicly admitted that airliners could not destroy the towers?

What would have happened in 2002 if most American engineering schools had publicly said that? They no longer have THAT opportunity. If they say it now than everyone will ask why they didn't figure it out in 2002.

psik

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Has some major engineering school publicly admitted that airliners could not destroy the towers?

Is the NIST good enough?

edit on 6-3-2011 by rjh01a because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zimishey
anyone half sane, when they shut their eyes and think of 9/11, will see the crazies jumping up and down with glee and dribbling at the mouth, and high fiving, when the towers and pentagon were hit, went down. and their message was quickly transmitted worldwide through their media: 'The Terrorists Done it!!!'

Kind of agree there, particluarly about the "HALF sane" part. Anyone who is completely sane will dismiss the conspiracies as simply the product of semi-fertile minds trapped in ego-centric personalities.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjh01a

Is the NIST good enough?

ROFL

They can't even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages.

Isn't that document just a copy from long before 9/11 and not a statement that the NIST itself supports? They included copies of lots of original documents about the design and construction of the WTC.

psik
edit on 6-3-2011 by psikeyhackr because: add comment

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by zimishey

Kind of agree there, particluarly about the "HALF sane" part. Anyone who is completely sane will dismiss the conspiracies as simply the product of semi-fertile minds trapped in ego-centric personalities.

LOL, I didn't mean it that way--, so you can have that one

I just feel you people who trust your leaders are very naive. I mean errrr ...you've familiar with cars salesmen, right

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

The issue was solved. The patriots who question 911 have no evidence, and some of those named have no clue they are listed with those who make fake claims of thermite and more nonsense. It is simple to get a Pulitzer Prize. Take all the facts and evidence from the great minds at patriots question 911 and apply for the Pulitzer. They must have tons of evidence. Go for it.

Wait, after checking all the pages at patriotsquestion911.com... found no evidence. Put your Pulitzer Prize on eternal hold. The people listed, not patriots, uniformed people who can't figure out 911. Lucky those people were not on Flight 93, the Passengers who figured out 911 in minutes and took action, something the majority listed at the patriots question 911 have failed to do.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zimishey

LOL, I didn't mean it that way--, so you can have that one

I just feel you people who trust your leaders are very naive. I mean errrr ...you've familiar with cars salesmen, right

Yeah, you're right. From now on I am just going to assume that everyone in government, regardless of position, history or personal integrity is lying about everything. Much simpler that way, plus then I get to establish whatever reality is convenient to my own personal bias. No more messy facts and objectivity, just good old fashion homemade fantasy.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

...but pretend that airliners less than 200 tons could TOTALLY OBLITERATE buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS!?!?!? EXCUSE ME!

You're excused.

You've been told this numerous times. It was not the planes that brought the towers down. It was a combination of the planes, and the fires, and the lack of any kind of firefighting efforts whatsoever that brought the WTC down.

Stop intentionally misstating the facts. Nobody claims it was the impact. NOBODY.

That is a logical fallacy. Can you name it?

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

...but pretend that airliners less than 200 tons could TOTALLY OBLITERATE buildings 2000 times their mass in less than TWO HOURS!?!?!? EXCUSE ME!

Stop intentionally misstating the facts. Nobody claims it was the impact. NOBODY.

Deja vu.

The burden of proof is on someone claiming a jet caused the "impact" to begin with.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSunTzu
reply to post by psikeyhackr

The issue was solved. The patriots who question 911 have no evidence, and some of those named have no clue they are listed with those who make fake claims of thermite and more nonsense. It is simple to get a Pulitzer Prize. Take all the facts and evidence from the great minds at patriots question 911 and apply for the Pulitzer. They must have tons of evidence. Go for it.

Wait, after checking all the pages at patriotsquestion911.com... found no evidence. Put your Pulitzer Prize on eternal hold. The people listed, not patriots, uniformed people who can't figure out 911. Lucky those people were not on Flight 93, the Passengers who figured out 911 in minutes and took action, something the majority listed at the patriots question 911 have failed to do.

You want Pullitzer quality? Leslie Raphael has compiled a work that makes Tolstoy look like light reading.

frankresearch.info...

I should say — and I am not going to mince my words — that if you read this article, and reject everything in it, or reject it without bothering to read it, you are only proving how dead from the neck up you are, and how right the people behind 9/11 were to assume that most folk are a lot stupider and more gullible than they like to think, or have others think. If you can read this investigation of the Naudet film and think I am completely wrong and there is absolutely nothing of any value in any of it, you are an idiot : there is nothing else to be said. These folk are shoving their complicity right in your face, as clear as day, and if you still can't see it, even when I point it out to you, what else do you deserve to be called but an idiot ? This is not arrogance, but frustration at trying to get through to people I know have the intelligence to realise there is a case to answer, but for some reason refuse to accept it. There is a direct correlation between paying attention to this article and making the perpetrators of 9/11 uncomfortable, and I am not remotely surprised that after eight years of you wasting your time on irrelevant nonsense, they are all quite comfy, thank you very much — not anticipating seeing the inside of a jail cell in the next few decades. Ignore this article, and you're making sure they don't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join