It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpretive dream, can anyone help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I dreamt that I was on a sinking boat entering through a canal into an unfamiliar bay that curved to the left. Upon entering there was about a dozen floating helicopters, some helicopter were connected with three sets of blades and three passenger vehicles connected by the wings. I eventually was without a boat and walking through this bay that was brownish and I became frightened of fish or sharks (which generally Im afraid of open water for that reason) . There in the middle of the water was a Native American in full regalia pointing to the sky. I looked up and saw an object crawling in the sky, it was a horseshoe crab. But, upon examing it I also saw the water reflecting in the sky. It was a mirage of the bay upside down above me. I was calmed by this.

I assume this was a message about me freaking over 2012, and the constant worry. Maybe he was telling me not to worry that it will only be an illusion of what is already here. Any ideas???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
I dreamt that I was on a sinking boat entering through a canal into an unfamiliar bay that curved to the left. Upon entering there was about a dozen floating helicopters, some helicopter were connected with three sets of blades and three passenger vehicles connected by the wings. I eventually was without a boat and walking through this bay that was brownish and I became frightened of fish or sharks (which generally Im afraid of open water for that reason) . There in the middle of the water was a Native American in full regalia pointing to the sky. I looked up and saw an object crawling in the sky, it was a horseshoe crab. But, upon examing it I also saw the water reflecting in the sky. It was a mirage of the bay upside down above me. I was calmed by this.

I assume this was a message about me freaking over 2012, and the constant worry. Maybe he was telling me not to worry that it will only be an illusion of what is already here. Any ideas???

You are going to be your own best source for interpreting your dream. Only you know the emotions involved in the scenes in your dream and therefore only you can accurately interpret. Side Note: I too have had a couple of 'apocalyptic' type dreams.

I'm perplexed by the constant changes we see in the world today and look with curiosity to the 2012 hypotheses and question sometimes if dreams are predictive. Good Luck, let us know if there's anything else you can remember

join