It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is fake. Everything is fake.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousPoster4

Maybe you won't let go and the world you live in is not real in the sense that this World is real. I often imagine that the Spirit that is trapped does not know that it is trapped yet there are subtle influences telling them that they are.

I enjoyed the movie with Nicole Kidman, "The Others", what a fascinating take on Death.

Ironically, there is a thread on ATS where I said these same words, that I felt that I had died because all of my known's had suddenly become unknown to me. It was if I were being placed in an alternate variation of my World but without the same things, without my known's. I need to go back and find that thread, I am sure by now I have completely forgotten which thread it is as my memory seems to do that often.

Most recently I did meet a man that told me that he was in fact GOD and that he is creating the World around me. I refused to talk to him about it and his wife sort of got on him about doing that; my guess is that the wife of GOD knows best!
Right now he is in Georgia but as far as I can tell that might be a name he calls Heaven. (I am not joking, he really is in Atlanta as I send his mail there). He came into my life like a flash of insight and he saved me from some impending doom, I am most grateful but I sure wish he were around more, he sort of comes and goes. I last saw him in January and he said something about April on the return visit. I hope he is GOD because we have a ton of things to talk about.

I look forward to more insights from the OP, I am certain reality is as malleable as putty in the right hands.

It would especially be excellent if GOD would let me experience what it would be like to win the Lotto! I don't mean a few numbers either, I would like to experience the entire Win if only so I can give it all away!

Here is an odd thought too; I have a neighbor, not close but he is the only neighbor. I have seen him sometimes on a daily basis, but I cannot tell you what he looks like. Isn't that odd? Seriously, if he were to walk up to me in the store or somewhere other than this place I would not know who he is. I find this to be more often than not because I have talked to others who have told me that that they have seen me and I looked directly at them and turned as if I did not know who they were; I am sure it is quite possible I just did not recognize them and they are the type that recognize others from a mile away; people are different and I am not like them I tell myself. I am also a person you can say your name when I first meet you, several times if you will, and I will not remember it within seconds of hearing it. If a friend has a birthday, I cannot remember the date. I have never been able to remember birth-dates of friends. Someone once told me that it is because I place no importance on others or their significant attributes; I certainly hope that is not true, I do forget things but I am not that insensitive. I am this way with Money though, I cannot see its importance and if it is in my hand I must either pass it on to someone or spend it as quickly as possible. Very odd. It must be a glitch in my part of the Matrix. I once spoke to a Speech Pathologist who explained to me that the reason why I cannot remember numbers is because I have dyscalcula, like Dyslexia but with numbers, and that I do not see a "meaning" behind a number; yet I do numerology from the top of my head and it pours right out of my mouth without hesitation. I was told that this means that I have assigned "meanings" to the numbers in an attempt to compensate for not understanding what a number really represents.

I won't mind if someone says I have brain damage, I would believe it, as I am completely frustrated most times it does lessen the confusion otherwise.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

OK, you're on to me! Now calm down and just go with the flow. It wasn't your time to die, consider yourself integral to the Matrix and move on. You have a role to fulfil and all the crazy stunts you have been pulling to get yourself killed need to stop. NOW. I want you to spend the rest of your days being good to others, treating your body like a temple and to stop thinking so hard. The human mind isn't equiped to deal with the bigger picture-yet. Just kidding, but seriously, think about it, you are obviously still alive for a reason-Maybe you are making a difference in someone else's life .....by just being ALIVE......

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This has happened to me a lot....i was in a train carriage a couple years back and everyone in there felt familiar....it was eerie...when telling this to a friend he replied it was because we are all one..and i was recognising them on some level..dont know.
I also meet strangers who feel familiar even though ive never met them before.
Some people believe they have created their world for their particular experiences...it could be true..who knows?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Do you agree with me that six degrees from separation is only the beginning ?

A starting point of discovery at best?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
your a master of your own universe until you let others dissolve it either with physical/ mental/ or physic energy.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by doommarine3

I'm dissolving you as I write this. And you are letting me.

See you on the other side.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Interesting, I happen to think the same thing. The world is just a 'playing field' for lack of a better term, and I (or maybe you, and I am just a pawn) am the player..

<< 1   >>

join