It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone is fake. Everything is fake.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have constant feeling that when I see some people for the first time, I just know I know them from somewhere, but for some reason, I just can't remember how, or who they are. This happens quite often. It doesn't dawn on me at first.

Here's an example of a real event.

I'm in the ER waiting room because of ongoing palpitation I have. While in the waiting room I see a well built muscular type guy wating for his brother inside the ER. His brother seems got into a minor dirtbike accident, and hit his head and was there for precaution. He comes out of the ER area and stands with his brother. he is a surfer type looking guy, younger than his brother, around 24. His well built brother seems to be about 30 ish. He comes out, and his older brother asks what they said, turns out he was fine, no concussion, but he needed to wait for ome paperwork to be filled out. So they stand there waiting.

As they stand there, I start to recognize the two. Wait a second, I know them. How do I know them, and from where? I am %100 I know them. They look like maybe they've been on tv. But wait, they wouldn't be here of all places if they are from tv. How do I know these people? I then get called into the ER, and I never seen them again.... yet.

Another example, I met this girl named Jessica. I start dating her, and eventually meet her parents. I meet her mom first who has a bad leg. I don't recognize her at all. Her dad comes home a while later. I don't recognize him either. About an hour later, when they are sitting next to each other, I start too see that wait a second, I seen these people. I know them. It's uncanny. I absolutly know these two. Why didn't I notice it befor? I told the girl I think I know her parents, but I'm not sure where, but they look familiar. we split up a month or two later. No biggie.

This type of stuff happens to me ALOT. It also happens with places. Places know I've never been, I know I've seen befor. Its very familiar. And I could manage my way around as if I just know. I also have constant deja vu. Theres also been times where I see an object such as a football I recently found that belongs to my fiances kid. It had a scuff mark on it. I for some reason thougth it was my football, because the football I had, had the exact same scuff mark on it. I know how, and when the scuff mark got there. They however don't, but it's absolutly their football. Also if I think back too something I did just a few days ago, it just seems like it was just a dream I had, and that I actually didn't do it. inda like depersonalization.

My conclusion. I'm dead. You are all fake. Everything is false.

I've died 4 times.

The first time I died, I was 6 years old. I thought it would be fun to jump out my mother second story bedroom window. While I'm on my way out the window, I slip and fall onto one of those metal half circle things that go around cellar windows. I land on it on my back, and my head hit the house.

The second time I died, I was flying down a hill on my bicycle and was hit by a car going roughly 25 MPH, I was going seemingly faster. My front wheetl hit the drivers side front tire,and my head smashed into the front fender leaving a very large dent. This was when I was 8, back in 1984.

The third time I died I was 17 in 1993. I was on a moped messing around, and I again, went head first into a steel sheath that covers the metal wire that goes from the top of a telephone pole, to the ground.

The fourth time I died, was in 2000. I was at an intersection waiting for the light to change, when I heard this loud cracking sound. Like thunder, but way closer. I couldn't see where the noise was coming from, so I flored it. The second my car was out of the way, a 40 ft tree fell across the road in the exact spot my car was. I was crushed by that tree.

And everytime I die, some major change come to my life. The first time I died I moved. The second time I died, I was shipped of to live with my father. The third time I died, I moved on my own, and the fourth time I died, I again moved. Each time I died, I lose roughly %95 contact with the people I knew. Never hear from them again. Can't find them either. None of my close friends from growing up, have a facebook, or myspace. NONE!

Another strange thing that happened to me is one night around 4 AM while sleeping, I'm dreaming about walking around a local amusement park, and wile I'm there, the background of the park stops, no music, no talking, silent, andin that split second, my buddy and coworker Wayne from work walks by me, and as he passes, he says hey buddy, and walks past me. Then my regular dream I was having continues. I wake up around 5:30, to go to work for 6. When I arrive there is 2 police cars outside, and my boss is already there. Usually Myself and 2 other employees would take over the place from 3rd shift, and start the day befor any bosses would get there. My boss hurries me into the building. He's standing there with the 3rd shift manager, and 2 other employees. I ask whats going on. I was then informed that a coworker and friend Wayne, had died overnight in the bathroom of our work, and they were waiting for the coroner to show up. By the looks of it according to the police, he had been dead for a couple hours.

Think that's weird? Well check this.... I first met Wayne, AND the exgirlfriend jessica from the above story on the same night at a bar called the Maple Leaf in Westfied, MA on July 13th 2006. Which was my birthday. I was out celebrating. The strange part is, it was also Waynes birthday, and Jessicas.

I'm dead. Everyone on "Earth" is only here to play out my world. You are not real. There is 6 degrees of seperation for a reason. What happens to you in your daily life, only happens because it will effect me and my world.

edit on 5-3-2011 by AnonymousPoster4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sorry. You have hit your head too many times, and are just kind of out of your mind.

Besides, I am not fake, everyone else is. This is MY movie. You all only exist as far as you interact with me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
maybe your a cat in a human Body
by my reckoning you have five deaths left

take care of yourself

funbox

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I've heard of people who think that they're the center of the universe before, but I've never heard them go into so much detail before.

I'm not saying whether you're right or wrong, but that was a very strange read.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousPoster4

Funny, I thought you weren't real and I was the master of the universe. I didn't really want to give up the title, but there you go. Well, I'm happy to make your acquaintance since it's your dream i'm living in after all. In fact, thanks for letting me live
Take care and don't die again

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I once thought that too because of how whatever I would think of would somehow intersect with reality. In a few months you will either realize this is false or try to kill yourself and see where you go. I sincerely hope you realize the former before doing something irreversibly stupid.
edit on 5-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
could be possible even the dirt is fake! pain hurts and is a great indicator i'm alive. to what degree who knows! if what you say has merit, then play out the game for what it is. could possibly be we are all in orbit in dentist like chairs with vr type helmets on playing out our roles before putting another coin in the slot.

regards fakedirt
btw there is an increase in the use of the word fake around these parts as of late. cool.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Given that I am not real and I can see and respond to your posts, the only logical conclusion that can be drawn is that you are no more real than me.

IRM

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Synchronicity, gotta love it - I was talking to a friend earlier about this subject exactly.

I've had a few near-death experiences, and every time there are a few moments I can't recall. Whenever these happen and I survive I take it as a lesson to be learned. I always do my best to take heed and consequently things in my life change, and when I look back - for the better.
Then there's the tests we get to check we've learned our lessons - they can be a little unnerving at the time but make the right choices and you'll see them for what they are, they help us too.

Using hindsight with each and every one of your experiences - did you learn something from them?

Gotta love God's sense of humour, count yourself lucky you stayed in this reality and not the split one where you actually died.

You should feel special, because it was decided it's better you stay in this reality rather than the one where you ceased to be alive...

Maybe then, you're here for a reason.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that that bar I met those two in had burnt down befor I met them there.

The people I see and somehow know, are characters reused in different roles. All just fluxuation in the matrix that is my world. The system is flawed. I'm figuring it out. I'm posting this on here to let the creators of this world know that I know. Im not typing this to you guys responding. I could care less. Your responses are not real. Its fabricated. Everything is catered to effect me. And its all fake.
edit on 5-3-2011 by AnonymousPoster4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Just wondering, why aren't your flags showing on your Avatar thingy? Might be just my browser but I can see 2 on the thread but none on your mini-profile...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You sound like you have been brainwashed.

Contact me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I kinda get what you mean with the characters being the same, just different roles... Weird isn't it?
Though maybe it's just our brains assigning different people to be like the ones we already know, for ease of remembering etc.
I don't mind either way, it's interesting whatever the case may be.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

You sound like you have been brainwashed.

Contact me.

Right, let me jump right on that scenerio. I think you meant to say, "you're broken, we need to fix you". No, you're not a creator. Your just another role trying to make me seem as if I'm wrong. Nope. I've come too far. my last post since this thread was in 2004. Look it up. I have been studying, watching. Learning. I'm calling you out.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Look into Derealization or Depersonalization..As, you clearly are suffering from some of the symptoms..

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You may just have a problem with your short and long term memory. This could cause the Deja vu feelings and the feelings of knowing people you have just met. Sometimes when our brain is seeing something for the first time it takes what should be a short term memory and stores it in the longterm memory banks. We like to call this Deja vu. You think something happened previously when it only just happened. A shortterm memory mistaken for longterm. It seems like your wires are crossing a little more than usual.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Your post would only be valid if I weren't real. But as far as I know I'm in the same position as you, minus the part about thinking I'm dead. Are you saying everything I do is in response to YOU? Lol, sorry but I don't know you nor do I care what you do. Just live your life and don't try to think about theories that propose you're the only "real' person". Those type of theories are also impossible to prove. I suggest you go see a therapist man...you haven't died 4 times; and even if you actually died w'e'd all go on living. That's the process.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
We are all part of the same quantum field. Only our perception differentiates us from one another.

I am the only real person.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In response to the OP

You are a product of your environment, welcome to your perception of what our perception is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Jimmi Hendrix, Highway Chile.
Listen to those lyrics, maybe you recognize yourself.

I couldn't say what went through his mind Anyway, he left the world behind But everybody knows the same old story, In love and war you can't lose in glory Now you'd probably call him a tramp But I know it goes a little deeper than that He's a highway chile More lyrics: www.lyricsfreak.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join