It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"breaking....NASA confirms nibiru" thread deleted fast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I saw the live threads and up popped "breaking- Nasa now confirms nibiru" and i clicked on it and it went to the ATS 404 error and then i went back and it disappeared and now i cant find it...Did anyone else see it??
edit on 5-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well if they did it wont be long before someone else gets some info on it !!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
get someone who uses the supposed " Deepweb" (seen threads about it here,never tried it ) to try and access it, apparently they can access all error 404 web pages.

best i can do to help sorry

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
i saw that aswell and got the same error page

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

It was an obvious troll post. It deserved to be deleted in all honesty. (Id hazard a guess and say It was the well known Bernard Schnitzel spammer going from what was wrote in that thread as well)

And you can still find the videos on youtube you know. Just search for them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
yeah it happened when i tried but it was an introduction so maybe thats why they deleted it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ok thanks guys just wanted to make sure i wasnt going even more insane and now seeing weird posts..well weirder lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bernardpretzel

Proof of these prophecies for this off topic post please
2nd line,

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey pretzel boy you should go back to calling the cab companies in your area and making racist remarks and threats to them.... Oh wait you can't!! Because you forgot to block your number and the police came to your place!!

It's sad that some people feel like they can act like this child does and think it's ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Hey pretzel boy you should go back to calling the cab companies in your area and making racist remarks and threats to them.... Oh wait you can't!! Because you forgot to block your number and the police came to your place!!

It's sad that some people feel like they can act like this child does and think it's ok.

I may be missing something here, but.... WTF does that have anything to do with 'i saw that aswell and got the same error page'

??? ??? ???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The guy he's replying to (I'm assuming It's "bernardpretzel" - the guy with the warning tag) Is a well known spammer around here and has something of a reputation. Just google the name Bernard Schnitzel.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

top topics

join