It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I investigated and found an absolute conspiracy!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I've always found this to be BS.
I get it you don't want your workers wasting time, however I will never sacrifice my cell phone just because the boss thinks I'm not working hard enough. What about when its busy, and I'm stressing, running all over the place (I work in a burger joint) dealing with the BS customers who complain about just about anything.
I'm sorry but there could be people who don't own a cell phone and still don't work hard. I think these Cell phone jammers are stupid. It's the world we live in. Think about it, you could possibly be blocking from recieving the call that informs that there child was just involved in a bad accident. BUT because some guy is soo god damn fixed on making his money (Either by preventing his employee's by not letting them use their phone or blocking the customer from seeing how bad you are ripping them off) but that phone is worth it to that person.

Sorry I'm not one of those 'Every body has got to work' people. I think the truth is, everybody starts working less when the boss is not around, why can't we just do our job?
Another thing is when business' give people crap for calling in sick. Stuff happens in life.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

I am not the boss of anyone, and I have not claimed to be. I am not sure why your anger is directed at me, but that's ok. I'll be your scapegoat. Fire away!!!

P.S. to Fox.- thx for the laugh (your new avatar)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Dude... Your insde an electronics store, which is inside a cement and steel building. JB to be percise.....

Anyways, if not all the electronics, display mobiles and Wifi killing your signal, then what. Why would ** HiFi have a signal jammer inside thier store???

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join