It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order - project ahead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Project ahead a little. What will the outcome of having one world order be? It seems inevitable, it seems like there is no way to overcome the trend towards global homogenizaiton of nations and economies.

After 100 or 200 years have passed, what then? Will the world be united under a corporate supersystem of interdependance, infrastructure, and economic reliance? Or will warfare tear this utopian dream apart?

Or, more interestingly, what about the emergence of a new spiritual leader, like a Messiah? Or what about the emergence of a truly world-emperor leader? What would that do to the race of humanity?

I think it to be a better idea to be free, and to have self-ruled nations of reasonably educated and refined persons. It would make doing everything much easier. Even if we were not rich, life would cease to be much of a trouble or a burden for much of the civilized world.

Since the corporate-federal-economic combination seems to be a rather dead-ended social philosophy, I would expect this kind of system to fold itself rather quickly. It lacks any kind of soul with which to endure past the generations. There is nothing worthy to hand down from such a nation, her people are debtors and consumers, they retain no understanding of citizenship.

To replace these drone-like waves of people generated by a system of self-indulgence and blind functionality, will come a new generation of less affluent children, who will attune to the love of their neighbors and less of the entertainments offered to them by marketers.

Perhaps then the light of the republic and the virtues of wisdom and civilization will again emmanate from America.

Ark

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I agree...Very interesting thoughts....

The whole system of corporations running both US politics and usually world politics is bound to fall one day....isn't it? Surely we cannot suffer under the blindness that our so called "leaders" lead us into. The saddest thing about what you said is that I'm beginning to lose faith in the common man and his/her ability to make decisions based on what is good for the world and not just good for theirselves.

Hopefully one day, if we dont blow ourselves up before then, we will be able to change things....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thanks for your thoughtful response.

Don't lose faith in our own kind. It's okay to lose faith in our current system. It's really corrupt.

I want you take hate what is wrong with the country, and love what is right, and to think in every manner of reform that you can.

All we can do as small people is speak to one another. Eventually, things will move our way.

Ark

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
given that the nwo is coming, there can only be two outcomes?

1. for pure evil reasons. treating people like sheep, and blah blah blah.
2. gaining better control of a population for a reason that the public does not realize yet?

alien contact would have people in mass hysteria, population control would be needed.

But if its true that the secret societies are run by evil then we can expect the worse.

top topics

join