It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/something spotted next to the sun and moving!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

I only can zoom in while taking pics but I can't zoom in whilst recording =/ I suggest you watch it in 1080p,

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
reply to post by foreshadower99

Hey, nice shot mate.

That circle is very distinct and in no way could be a hole in the clouds. It's amazing the lengths people go to shut information out... well, their social programming is about to short circuit.

I'm wondering, how recent is such phenomena? Decades ago, I'm sure no one was pointing out anomalies like 'sun dogs'. Sure seems like a modern thing. Can anyone provide documentation of these things going back...?

Point of the matter is, I'm convinced such sights will become more and more blatant until we are confronted with something ___________ ...

It's Nibiru, coming to harvest the herd.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

Yea that's what I was thinking, well we will soon see if anything major happens due to this or Nasa plans to give the info out after learning we are not going to be affected by it in a few years.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think this is some of what people are seeing in these vids. this is right out of stellarium for where I'm at right now. so it's appearence can vary a bit by location and time.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26e5d98f9d37.jpg[/atsimg]

I think catching it in cloudy/polluted conditions makes the effect more dramatic.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hmmm.. okay, what about Mercury? According to Stellarium it should be close to the sun too... And Jupiter... hmmmm

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
This isn't the sun:

The bright white glow behind is the sun, the sun would be at least 5-6 times the diameter of the tiny glow

Don't worry mate, it will be bigger when summer arrives.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i think most people think it is cloud.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh lord in mighty heaven help us its Niburu!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
When light strike earth the atmosphere sends it scattered all over the place. You will never see the sun in the exact same size. Depending on the make up of the air above you at a given time, the atmosphere even produces some cool optical effect. If you combine the last 2 with the effects associated with camera lenses you get something even cooler. This is why we spend money launching satellites into space instead of building more of them on the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join