It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: NASA Scientist Claims Evidence of Alien Life on Meteorite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

interesting, i found the lifeform much more complex than the original presented on fox news network.but that is just my opinion.
edit on 023131p://pm3149 by debris765nju because: to add photo

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Now the topic is on the CBS news website:
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long now.... not long at all.... The search for the hundreth monkey. How many can sit and suffer while their dreams are demolished and mocked?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

reply to post by MrDetective

interesting, i found the lifeform much more complex than the original presented on fox news network.but that is just my opinion.
edit on 023131p://pm3149 by debris765nju because: to add photo

no you just reduced the photograph to its composite shapes and colours

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

NASA scientists found a new arsenic based lifeform..... errr well seems the goofed a little

NASA scientists dropped a bomb on the Moon to look for water... errr well that one was a fizzle

NASA scientists dropped a bomb on Comet Temple 1 and were surprized to see a huge secondary explosion that was seen from earth by Hubble

NASA scientist Levine found water on Mars... errr well bloggers informed him that the photo with the water was actually on a hill not flat ground

NASA scientist say they found Nano bactria fossils inside a meteorite that came from Mars, yet fail to explain how this miraculous meteor got blasted OFF Mars, achieved escape velocity, got into a Mars to Earth trajectory to fall into Antarctica where it was just lying n the ice to be found. And those 'bugs' had to be deep inside the rock because 80% or so of the outside of the rock would have burned off on entry

So... I think I will wait till some REAL space agency with REAL scientists find something

NASA scientist trying to figure out what went wrong on a mission

NASA 'scientists' after blasting that comet..

The unexpected secondary explosion... just what did they hit?

Disgusted NASA 'scientist' packs up his stuff after the NASA bomb the moon was a dud... High 5 fail

They litter stuff all over anything they can hit, they lost the tether 100 millon dollar satelite because their 'scientists' didn't think it was necessary to put in a 100 dollar circuit breaker, and didn't they just loose another satellite a few days ago?

NASA = Need Another Space Agency

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well that kinda sums it all up in a wee nutshell!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

photo credit; journal of cosmology

i wonder why they are appearing less advanced than they really are?
edit on 033131p://pm3144 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77ec1517020f.jpg[/img]

could you provide some documentation on how that is done? meantime, this one from the journal of cosmotology appears to have a different composition. why are these same entities bipedal with human like facial features? that is not to be taken that i think they are human. just asking....
edit on 033131p://pm3123 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://pm3142 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

edit on 033131p://pm3101 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

how what is done? Are you asking me to tell you how you do what you do?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthAndOtherLies

Originally posted by 2Faced

Originally posted by scobro
Interesting.

I am aware of a theory that life on Earth may have begun after the necessary components were brought here via meteorite impact.

Perhaps this may be another stepping stone to validate the theory!!

That's the first thing that came to my mind. It could mean that life here on earth was ignited by "panspermia". However, this does not mean perse there are planets with humanoids, unless that planet had the exact same conditions as earth had. But who knows, we might be visted one day by intelligent dino's.
Reptilians?

Coral fossils?

Carbonaceous formations often house fossils on Earth. A good chunk of your petroleum is produced from carbonaceous petroleum formations.
Examples of Earth Fossils in Carbaneous Formation (Layers of Rock)

The Duvernay/Leduc formation is largely carbonaceous, and coral is a major contributor to this rock layer.

Reptilians? No.

Coral Reef? Possibly.

edit on 2011/3/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Cautiously optomistic..

Knowing that the study will be controversial, the journal invited members of the scientific community to analyze the results and to write critical commentaries ahead of time. Though none are online yet, those comments will be posted alongside the article, said Dr. Rudy Schild, a scientist with the Harvard-Smithsonian's Center for Astrophysics and the editor-in-chief of the Journal of Cosmology.

"Given the controversial nature of his discovery, we have invited 100 experts and have issued a general invitation to over 5,000 scientists from the scientific community to review the paper and to offer their critical analysis," Schild wrote in an editor's note along with the article. "No other paper in the history of science has undergone such a thorough vetting, and never before in the history of science has the scientific community been given the opportunity to critically analyze an important research paper before it is published, he wrote."

Dr. Seth Shostak, senior astronomer at the SETI Institute, said there is a lot of hesitancy to believe such proclamations. If true, the implications would be far-reaching throughout the fields of science and astronomy, the suggestions and possibilities stunning.

“Maybe life was seeded on earth -- it developed on comets for example, and just landed here when these things were hitting the very early Earth,” Shostak speculated. “It would suggest, well, life didn’t really begin on the Earth, it began as the solar system was forming.”

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

actually, yes. you made the assertion that i had reduced the photograph down to its basic shapes and colours, whatever those might be.

i honestly did not know those things actually exist and am seriously seeking information about them from you.

if you simply misspoke, i will overlook it. You really should not accuse people of doing things simply because you dislike them or whatever.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

actually, yes. you made the assertion that i had reduced the photograph down to its basic shapes and colours, whatever those might be.

i honestly did not know those things actually exist and am seriously seeking information about them from you.

if you simply misspoke, i will overlook it. You really should not accuse people of doing things simply because you dislike them or whatever.

ok so that is a photograph you have taken and not touched in any way whatsoever?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

NASA scientist say they found Nano bactria fossils inside a meteorite that came from Mars, yet fail to explain how this miraculous meteor got blasted OFF Mars, achieved escape velocity, got into a Mars to Earth trajectory to fall into Antarctica where it was just lying n the ice to be found. And those 'bugs' had to be deep inside the rock because 80% or so of the outside of the rock would have burned off on entry

So... I think I will wait till some REAL space agency with REAL scientists find something

I love how you say you believe in fairies and dragons, but you draw the line at meteorites.

What do you think made those huge impact craters on the moon and Mars?

Do you think these scientists are lying about their finds?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So, one scientists expresses his opinion. Just because he works at NASA doesn't automativally make it an official NASA anouncement.

Not that long ago, someone though meteorites from Mars contained fossilised bacteria. Turned out to be rock formations caused by water.
edit on 5-3-2011 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The story is quickly spreading around the world now, if you google 'alien life meteorite' and check google news you'll see the story being reported by more and more outlets.

Now to see what happens next...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

not at all, i just like the look and it shows the true appearance, numbers and spatial relationships of the entities in the photo..

there is a large drive taking place to identify this life form that i have been championing for years. i think it might be helpful to point out that there is another appearance that is not readily apparent to human vision.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Since a meteorite falling to earth burns of 80-90% of it's outer surface leaving only a small rock from the core... how do these microbes get that deep into a rock to be able to leave a trace after loosing all that surface material?

Just asking...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Larryman

NASA scientists found a new arsenic based lifeform..... errr well seems the goofed a little

NASA scientists dropped a bomb on the Moon to look for water... errr well that one was a fizzle

NASA scientists dropped a bomb on Comet Temple 1 and were surprized to see a huge secondary explosion that was seen from earth by Hubble

NASA scientist Levine found water on Mars... errr well bloggers informed him that the photo with the water was actually on a hill not flat ground

NASA scientist trying to figure out what went wrong on a mission

NASA 'scientists' after blasting that comet..

The unexpected secondary explosion... just what did they hit?

Disgusted NASA 'scientist' packs up his stuff after the NASA bomb the moon was a dud... High 5 fail

They litter stuff all over anything they can hit, they lost the tether 100 millon dollar satelite because their 'scientists' didn't think it was necessary to put in a 100 dollar circuit breaker, and didn't they just loose another satellite a few days ago?

NASA = Need Another Space Agency

Not quite sure what you going on about.
The arsenic life found was real, you can even go check the latest findings into it.

Nasa bombing the moon? I think you mean the payload they hit into the Crater for the search for water ? And it was perfect, they collected tons of data from the debris, that's part of the confirmation of water on the moon.

Yes water on the moon is real, not a hoax.

About meteorites from mars. Not to shock you or anything, but our solar system has been around for millions of years, a number of things could of caused a fragment of mars to be broken off. Also they KNOW its from another planet because the atomic weights of the elements are not earth bond.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Draken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Since a meteorite falling to earth burns of 80-90% of it's outer surface leaving only a small rock from the core... how do these microbes get that deep into a rock to be able to leave a trace after loosing all that surface material?

Just asking...

The same way and reason we find fossils DEEP in our rocks. They are old life that has been covered up over millions of years of time. The reason fossils normally survive is because they were in some perfect situation that preserved them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Versa

not at all, i just like the look and it shows the true appearance, numbers and spatial relationships of the entities in the photo..

so the image you posted is exactly the same as the image originally posted?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join