It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonstration March 6 Malieveld Den Haag and Amersfoort Square Lady

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thall shall not covet. You cant eat a new car, ill drive my 10yr old paid for car. Cant eat a boat, boats are for not getting wet from one piece of land to another. I'd love to build my own house, if a 2by4 was still 35 cents a piece, not 2 dollars. It was alot easier to start a business back then versus now. Lots of EPA , GOV redtape and the like to go through, let alone cost of living adjustments along the way. My grandfather somehow did it in your day with 5 kids and never in his life made over 30,000$ right up until he retired. I'll sit back someday an recall how we had it easy, and laugh at the younger folks who are having a hard time living day to day. I have got rid of most of my material possesions as they are not really needed at this time, and got good tangible things with the money (not a big flatscreen either) they sold for, and i feel alot better about it. 1970 is not today, and i was born 100 years to late.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Seriously what is this rubbish? The smell of it makes me gag. Why do I feel as if everyone around me is delusional!?!? Did the human races brain shrink? I am dumb founded at current event's and topics. Why post such bull#? Are you trying to anger people? What is the motive of this post aside from misdirection?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

edit on 6-3-2011 by smallblockchevy because: wrong post

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Lol, 6 million?
Where did you pull that figure from?
Am I to understand they are marching on the Hague?

It's a nice idea and all but it's not going to happen, I doubt it will be the beginning of a good bacon sandwich let alone an uprising.

Someone sounds content with being controlled for the rest of their natural life.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

I am also very excited to see the outcome. It can only be good.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
so xciting, hope as many ppl as possible are joining and telling their neighbours and family and friends and any1 they interact with 2 join them good luck every1.xxx

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

What a #ty arsed attitude. Im really proud of our younger generation. Doing things all over the globe that myne and the baby boombers never did. Take Egypt. Younger generation changed entire political landscape. All by numbers and working together for a commen goal.
I live in Christchurch New Zealand and we had a devastating earthquake back on 22nd of feb. The amount of damage was huge. Now all our unniversty students got togeather and put all there woman and man power together and cleaned up the suburbs with back breaking work. Once again alot of people with a commen goal. When the human race can all act like this, and not be born to compete with one another, that will be when we will be able to do amazzing things. Go the young generation. Stand up for your great future you will see and pass on. Baby boomers, have had there chance.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
NWO is on it's way. how will it get there? by an artificially staged "revolution(s)".
think ffs.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Already half way through 6 March. When is this thing supposed to start?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
March 6 is also the date for the uprising in CHINA.

We shall see, last protest, they had protesters in over 100 cities!

LET IT HIT THE FAN! WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION!

I can't wait for this non-event. Doesn't it bother lefties when they call for "mass demonstrations"; twelve people show up and the only news media that covers it is three guys in a van wearing Che tee shirts? Then, when you read the after action report on ATS, the reader is lead to believe millions showed up. Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
OP, I have been glued to CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera, etc. What happened? Perhaps the protesters are late because the cab broke down.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

The NWO is already here. It isn't some fictional thing that is coming in the near future...you're in it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I reckon this is all you're gonna get in the US;
www.bbc.co.uk...

Thousands of people have joined protests in the US state of Wisconsin against proposals that will limit the power of trade unions. In the city of Madison, filmmaker Michael Moore told them: "We're going to do this together. Don't give up."

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Still no word on the news or on the net about the protesters.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
except for the middle east ones, i haven't found anything.
In china is 11pm March-6.
So.....is the revolution going to be televised?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shikamaru

Originally posted by pazcat
Lol, 6 million?
Where did you pull that figure from?
Am I to understand they are marching on the Hague?

It's a nice idea and all but it's not going to happen, I doubt it will be the beginning of a good bacon sandwich let alone an uprising.

Someone sounds content with being controlled for the rest of their natural life.

No one is controlled without their tacit acceptance of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This protest was planned by alternative media. At least, Dutch people had to read alternative media to even know about this demonstration. I'd say roughly 95% didn't know people would protest in Amersfoort and Den haag.
First of all, media is going crazy over: Carnaval. And people so are. It's some sort of dutch national party. (Party sounds kinda strange but it somehow is.

So, the demonstration in Amersfoort is really close to my home. So I went to take a look at this demonstration. As I was on my way towards this place. The weather was really nice, still it was a bit could, but better than previous days. On the way there was nothing extraordinary or exciting going on. Arriving at "the lady square" there were like 30 people standing at the center of this square. The people were talking with each other in small groups. It seemed to be a very diverse group standing there.

As I was walking on I noticed conversations talking about this protest. People sitting at these cafe's drinking coffee talked about these protests, but nobody seemed to know what they were actually demonstrating for.

I'd say this was not a success, although people were talking about it, which is always something good.
The timing for this event was not the best to reach The Netherlands.

So far, still no word from Den Haag..

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SoonerOrLater

I am glad someone was there to give some feedback about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Since I was driving past it. I already knew that it wouldn't be a hit on the net.

I suppose that this will happen more often, because the timing was awfull. At least that would be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
About 10,000 people on streets of Zagreb today. (Same number like two days ago).

Next protest is on tuesday. We have protests in capital city once every two days and we will continue until government steps down.
edit on 6/3/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join