It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonstration March 6 Malieveld Den Haag and Amersfoort Square Lady

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am curious if the MSM will bring this to attention.
(second line)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It does seem to have gathered some momentum. This link summarizes some of the activities world wide.

Link

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Croatia (small country in Europe) started it about 10 days ago. Soon critical mass will be reached. Yesterday more than 10,000 was protesting in capital city Zagreb and today protests are happening in 7 cities over the country.

Next big protest in Zagreb is scheduled for March 6th, 16:00 !

If you want more info check last posts in my thread HERE !

It's time for revolution!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yes!
Guys, Girls. SPREAD THIS! This is our time! This is Earth, our planet!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
What do you guys think about Reinhardts theory that the uprising is staged to make it seem like what is going to happen after this will be by accident.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Thats a very powerful link,we all should take the time to read it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I bet you the british people won't lift a finger in protest, why because the british people are GUTLESS we already have high fuel bills and gas and electric bills and the coming cut to social security and housing benefit will make ten of thousands of ordinary people homeless because of the cutting of their housing benefit come april 5th 20011 i am british and born and bred here but the british people are gutless, thats if there are any white british people left in the UK.
The immigrants won't rise up in protest because they got it nice and compfortable because if their bebefits are cut they will scream racial discrimation .

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
No I am being realistic. Steve Beckow, a light worker from Canada who writes books about 2012, Aliens & UFO's has called for a million man march on Washington. I sincerley doubt that even a million people have even heard this call. The guy does not have that much sway, it's the first many would of heard about it.
There will not be a million man march in Washington tomorrow.
Just watch and see.

Same goes for the Hague.
No uprising, no common sense and probably some bad haircuts.

Come back monday and tell us how it went. That is of course you are still tangled up in those running street battles with the NWO.

stevebeckow.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: spolling

"Lightworker"?
"Steve" who?

"progress for the world: everybody agree"?
Sorry "No."
frickin' "one-worlders...:How long til the mass graves and beatings commence?: puz:
edit on 5-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

(1) Equality from being human

(2) Full transparency and openness of government institutions, banks, etc.

(3) Free Energy to bring out

(4) Nature to appreciate and respect

(5) The sharing of knowledge so we can all move forward

(6) Fair distribution of raw materials, global abundance

(7) Appropriate and create beating Education

(8) Revelation of the global Extraterrestrial Contact

I am sure exited to watch the outcome of this. Who of you are going to participate? You do realize that this is a excellent opportunity to do something. The points above, point out to a new way of life. Thats a powerful unified idea. Tomorrow is our best chance, dont you agree?

This alternative news today could go msm tomorrow.

translate.google.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

Wow. These are exactly the points in my ideas! I'm so excited! The ideas are spreading!

Even if these came out of my ideas and I am uncredited (a possibility, though not highly probable) I don't care. It's the ideas that matter.

(For links to my ideas, see my sig.)

Thanks for posting this. I no longer feel alone.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here in Singapore, everything just fine. Corruption very low, everyone live peacefully. No protest.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We should storm the Federal reserve in NY... Washington nothing will happen...

Plus I dont think I will ever return to DC. But I would def head to NY

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
EVERYONE SHUT^ AND FLAG IT... Tell everyone you know, some will say yes, some will say no. In the end everyone will say yes when the time is right. That is why the title says BEGINNING of world uprising. I hope everyone's ready for a wild ride cause nobody said it's gonna be easy but we have a strong weapon to fight the elite which is love, hope and fate. This is our destiny. This is why were here. This... is... life! We must take back Earth from the people that have given her to us!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

cooool

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
What do you guys think about Reinhardts theory that the uprising is staged to make it seem like what is going to happen after this will be by accident.

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Any of you giddy sign waving chanters read spacemonkeys link ? you need to. You might appreciate the caption under the picture of the Egyptians standing on a tank " Yaaayy now we are gonna be ruled by the military" If you think good intentions are gonna separate the ruling elite from their "stolen and killed for positions in the world you are naieve. These"spontaneous uprisings are manipulated allowed to happen on schedule. good luck being pawns hope you are not caught in the crowd that exceeds a comfortable ( for them) number)
edit on 5-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bang on the money man with that vid,thats all I can say,if you can`t feed yourself,you die,if you can`t feed your children you are a bad parent and you all die.
So,what do you have ,global unrest on the uprise and all sheeple watching thier (they think) chosen media for reliable information ,that you,I,everybody will be able to eat tomorrow or buy something or other.
What does that imply?
CONTROL,DEPOPULATION,PRESERVATION,PROTECTIONISM
so,sitback strap yourselfs in ,we are all in for a bumpy ride,and only when you,yes you look out that window and see it happening and not summing up with your given media of choice will you know,you`ve been robed,shafted,.. .any owner of anything in the end will try to save their own butt in the end !...

This is the way we are.Sheeple and even sheep get stalked by ravenous wolves...
edit on 5-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The only time we'll see the kind of uprisings that are taking place in N.Africa and the Mid East HERE is when there are enough poor, starving, and totally oppressed people. Until then you will not see that kind of revolution here.

As far as I can tell though...that may just be a matter of time.
edit on 5-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: sp

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Its going to be a global revolution they want to usher in the NWO get ready folks its coming!
We're DOOMED

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I tried this 2.14.11

sat outside my City Hall all day;

I stoop up with my Brothers around the World.
my thread was deleted but some of you may remember;

14.2.11 Day of Days
The time of Revolution is upon Us.

25 minutes before 12:00am EST;

25 minutes before the day of days begins in America.

"Let the revolution begin."*

14.2.11[10.12.71]

Ron Paul*;
"The original American patriots were those individuals brave enough to resist with force the oppressive power of King George...Patriotism is more closely linked to dissent than it is to conformity and a blind desire for safety and security."

"Freedom is living without government coercion. So when a politician talks about freedom for this group or that, ask yourself whether he is advocating more government action or less. "

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy."

"Failure of government programs prompts more determined effort, while the loss of liberty is ignored or rationalized away...whether is it is the war on poverty, drugs, terrorism...or the current Hitler of the day, an appeal to patriotism is used to convince the people that a little sacrifice of liberty, here or there, is a small price to pay...The results, though, are frightening and will soon become even more so."

The American System of Government is a Power of Evil;
many are gluttonous,
many are greedy,
many are lustful,
many are slothful,
many are wrathful,
many are envious,

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies."

Ron Paul, and the American nation,

Stand up Monday, February 14th, 2011.

Stand up in the name of the Framers;
"The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government."

Stand up in the name of the Liberty;
"The condition upon which God hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance…"

“"The liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks. We have received them as a fair inheritance from our worthy ancestors. They purchased them for us with toil and danger and expense of treasure and blood. It will bring a mark of everlasting infamy on the present generation – enlightened as it is – if we should suffer them to be wrested from us by violence without a struggle, or to be cheated out of them by the artifices of designing men."

“Liberty has never come from Government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it... The history of liberty is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it.”

"Irresponsible power is inconsistent with liberty, and must corrupt those who exercise it."

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

"Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it."

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”

Stand up in the name of Life;
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”

"Every man dies. Not every man really lives. "

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. "

"It is not length of life, but depth of life."

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued. "

"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it."

"While there's life, there's hope. "

"Your life is what your thoughts make it. "

Stand up in the name of Happiness;
"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence"

“Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.”

“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”

"“The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.”"

Stand up and Demand your Rights;
"We will not be silenced, whether you're a Christian, whether you're a Muslim, whether you're an atheist, you will demand your goddamn rights, and we will have our rights, one way or the other! We will never be silenced!"

it is the time of Change.

will you embrace the Revolution, or are you contempt with cursing your children with the Evils of Mankind?

Ezekiel

Let us Speak.

Do not allow any to be silenced!

p.s;

I will probably be banned yet again for posting this. but I no longer care; the People are Speaking.

We will not be Silenced!
edit on 5-3-2011 by KOLTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I just finished reading this thread.
TBH, this is the first I heard of it.
I would urge everyone to look closely at who wants you to protest. The bankers started a revolution nearly a hundred years ago in Russia, many died as a thankyou to them.
This thread has made me hungry for a bacon sandwich. I also fear that fairies, if they exist will angry about one post made earlier.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

hi im from the uk too how do i get in touch with others on here in the uk? i tried to add you as a friend but cant see how to lol
madalyn

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join