It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonstration March 6 Malieveld Den Haag and Amersfoort Square Lady

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Demonstration March 6 Malieveld Den Haag and Amersfoort Square Lady

translate.google.nl

To the initiative by Steve on March 6 Beckow one million march in Washington organized by the initiative comes at a demonstration on SOPN Malieveld in The Hague and the Lady Square in Amersfoort. They will start at 12:00.

With this demonstration, we show that there are opportunities for improvement and that we can achieve together. When we unite in a shared object from pure intention.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-3-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

edit on 3/5/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
(1) Equality from being human

(2) Full transparency and openness of government institutions, banks, etc.

(3) Free Energy to bring out

(4) Nature to appreciate and respect

(5) The sharing of knowledge so we can all move forward

(6) Fair distribution of raw materials, global abundance

(7) Appropriate and create beating Education

(8) Revelation of the global Extraterrestrial Contact

I am sure exited to watch the outcome of this. Who of you are going to participate? You do realize that this is a excellent opportunity to do something. The points above, point out to a new way of life. Thats a powerful unified idea. Tomorrow is our best chance, dont you agree?

This alternative news today could go msm tomorrow.

translate.google.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
How many countries are participating?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So this is a European scheduled protest for anyone who wants in? o.O

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
So this is a European scheduled protest for anyone who wants in? o.O

This news article is from today, coming from the Netherlands. But it is an initiative from an American, he will be demonstrating in Washington tomorrow.

Or did I misunderstood your comment? Cause I want in

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
March 6 is also the date for the uprising in CHINA.

We shall see, last protest, they had protesters in over 100 cities!

LET IT HIT THE FAN! WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
what about those of us who cant make it to washington, does washington in the north east of england count as i am a bit skint at the moment and dont feel like going to such a crime riddled place as washinton dc

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
March 6 is also the date for the uprising in CHINA.

We shall see, last protest, they had protesters in over 100 cities!

LET IT HIT THE FAN! WORLDWIDE REVOLUTION!

I am starting to feel like Mad Max here. I want to breathe

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Lol, 6 million?
Where did you pull that figure from?
Am I to understand they are marching on the Hague?

It's a nice idea and all but it's not going to happen, I doubt it will be the beginning of a good bacon sandwich let alone an uprising.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
In the Middle East is 11th March 2010 for "Day of Rage"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Lol, 6 million?
Where did you pull that figure from?
Am I to understand they are marching on the Hague?

It's a nice idea and all but it's not going to happen, I doubt it will be the beginning of a good bacon sandwich let alone an uprising.

In Washington tomorrow it is also going to happen. You say its not going to happen, and you doubt its an beginning of an uprising. It seems to me that you have a fixed thought system, of it can't, won,t, doubt etc.

If my logic tells me that the world is rich enough for everybody, and that it is possible to live in peace with each other. Without the use of money. And you say its not going to happen, i wonder how you see yourself?
How do you see your life, your future, your kids/family's future?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Ha ha agreed.
Anyhow, before people get all excited about people's revolution etc, they should realise that protests only happen by will of the so called elite. Don't fall into the trap of believing you are thinking for yourselves. Even the ones who think they ''woke up' (snort...) are just puppets.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
No I am being realistic. Steve Beckow, a light worker from Canada who writes books about 2012, Aliens & UFO's has called for a million man march on Washington. I sincerley doubt that even a million people have even heard this call. The guy does not have that much sway, it's the first many would of heard about it.
There will not be a million man march in Washington tomorrow.
Just watch and see.

Same goes for the Hague.
No uprising, no common sense and probably some bad haircuts.

Come back monday and tell us how it went. That is of course you are still tangled up in those running street battles with the NWO.

stevebeckow.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: spolling

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
US-Netherlands-China , its official they are demonstrating tomorrow

American uprising march 6th

Dutch uprising March 6th

China uprising march 6th

Wanna add your country?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

No I am being realistic. Steve Beckow, a light worker from Canada who writes books about 2012, Aliens & UFO's has called for a million man march on Washington. I sincerley doubt that even a million people have even heard this call. The guy does not have that much sway, it's the first many would of heard about it.
There will not be a million man march in Washington tomorrow.
Just watch and see.

Same goes for the Hague.
No uprising, no common sense and probably some bad haircuts.

Come back monday and tell us how it went. That is of course you are still tangled up in those running street battles with the NWO.

stevebeckow.com...
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: spolling

I accept that you view freedom in such a way, that you disregard every opportunity you can take to get real freedom. What could happen tomorrow is that maybe 1000people are going out, and they decide to stay there shouting the things wanted in this thread. And that overtime more people will join, until you can not go around it any more. You want freedom I suppose?, how do you see it happen in this system.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

And that overtime more people will join, until you can not go around it any more.

No they wont.
If the people ever decide to rally around and lop a few heads off it is not going to be because of few lightworkers started the movement. Frankly I wouldn't want to stand side by side with those challenged fairies and certainly don't want to live in a delusional world the likes of which they live.

Same goes for all those neo-cons parading around as patriots, while there is a message somewhere in their ramblings I certainly would fear a world where they are in control more than this.

Have fun with it though anyway

edit: Also it is quite insulting that only as a mere afterthought you included China as if it is somehow a coordinated day of protest, where in truth, these are the people with 'real world' issues. Many will lose their lives in China and no body will hear about it.
To compare yourselves with them is being highly arrogant and an extremely low act.
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

In The Netherlands and China it will be executed by people, also in America by people. (no lightworkers??)
Only the American man seems to be an lightworker. I dont care what he is, i care what his intentions are.

You think to little of yourself.

So if I should believe you, i better except this way of life, Until the day that I die. Running round in meaningless circles. Knieling for criminals, paying them to leave you alone.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

@pazcat Also it is quite insulting that only as a mere afterthought you included China as if it is somehow a coordinated day of protest, where in truth, these are the people with 'real world' issues. Many will lose their lives in China and no body will hear about it. To compare yourselves with them is being highly arrogant and an extremely low act.

I depends on how you look at the world. All I see are two camps of people (heart minded people-machine minded people)

I dont look at individual suffering, i look at us, at you at me, at everybody.
You give me the feeling to give this a very negative turn, attacking me for being insulting to people in suffering.
I dont turn away from this situation. It fuels me more to have a global change. I suffer in my mind and heart everyday, that we all run in this fake illusion.
(I've seen the docu from N-Korea- or the docu in japan 'the cove' dolphins, Ive seen what in the world are they spraying, ive seen that since january over more then 150places around the world fish and birds are dying(Bp related?) I take all the things directly into my heart, cause i need chance just like everybody)GMO etc.
There is no way i can have peace these things are going on in the world.

Why are you commenting so negative?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Power to the people of this earth is what I say. Let those in power know we are no longer prepared to put up with the infringments of our freedoms.

I do hope everyone will be oks tommorrow. Will be interesting to see if the news channels will air any of the protests. Or will they snub themin favour of protecting the governments and those in power.

We can only wait an see one supposes.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I hope I'm wrong but I don't see this happening, given the fact it seems like its the first time most of us have heard about it on here where news usually travels fast, yet theirs only about 12hours left for us all to get together to make it happen now. Hope Im wrong because I'd love for us all to come together for true peace/truce once and for all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join