It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel as if the colours are being drained away from this world?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I aggree with you on this...
A lot of effort is made to dim us down, using chemicals, electro-magnetic waves and whatever it takes...
I know that you know this too: They can´t reach in and harm our true nature...
Only try to make us forget or drag our awareness away from essentials...
I really sense that the truth is so close... To reach out and touch
I know that the ones interested in dimming us down are not that strong and powerfull, only if we give them power...
For me it´s like the beauty is still there maybe even more than ever, just like it takes more effort to get there, like if we have to change our view of perception...
I don´t really think my words describe it very well, but I have a good sense you understand.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I can understand how you can start to experience this. Get out, away from technology. Take a long weekend, go to the mountains or somewhere away from civilisation. Become retuned to nature and/or God, if you believe. If you do not believe in God, then use nature alone.

Sit outside your tent/camper late at night and feel the world around you, stare up at he night sky and become one with your surroundings. Then, the colour will come back in you life.

A few years ago, I started feelin the way you do. I rediscovered myself and the world around me. The colour as flooded back and now, I see with renewed vigour. The world, in its natural beauty is an amazing place, full of colour, sounds and smells just waiting to be experienced.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I am convinced that it is due to chemical additives, and most importantly, some kind of electronic system. I feel that I just need to break my brain, to open some kind of gateway, and the world that I once loved will return to my eyes. See, sometimes after enough time on my own, I find myself in that place, I feel connected to my self, my feelings are not so chaotic, however, as soon as I talk to someone that is in the system, their words are like needles, they have lost something so key to themselves. I believe, that there is a group soul, that it is connected to various species, to the sun, to the Earth itself. And I fear, that natures matrix, natures "energy system" is on one hand being isolated from the humans, and thus, humans loose thier connection to the natural energy/vibrational/conscious/dimensional matrix, and on the other hand, nature gets to exist without being hindered by as many negative/aggressive/selfish human emotions. Time and time again, when I am in a good place, I feel that I have to prove myself to the planet, consciously, and resist the signals of the computer system. I feel also, that somehow, the computer system is trying to siphon energy from the Earths natural matrix, and is causing problems for many of the creatures. I mean, what we see as animals could simply be representations, thier brains are so small, perhaps their consciousness exists in another realm, and what we see as their forms are more like expressions of their beings.
edit on 7-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Yes, the "natural connectedness" has been polluted, corrupted and interrupted. ...Depending on how old you are - yes, the lines of connection and communication in our physical earth have diminished over the past several decades, and the audible voices speak more of pain than joy. ...imho, there are many reasons for the change: chemicals yes; electromagnetic interference, yes; more.

You're describing a kind of spiritual awareness and partly, an inter-dimensional one, and you touch on telepathy and the etheric (the natural energy/vibrational/conscious/dimensional matrix). ...It's "real." It's all "real" - even the physical plane that you now see as "colorless." There are many worlds to enjoy.

But. The fact is you exist in the physical plane, and need to sustain yourself here. Judging this physical world to be "inadequate" or somehow less real than others can lead to madness or physical death.

Still, it is possible to venture into other places - we all choose whether or not to make such journeys, either consciously or unconsciously. If you decide to continue, you need to be very clear about where you are at any given time, what you need to do to sustain yourself in that place and what your goals and purposes are; it is best to come from a place of real need.

Playing or floundering can be extremely dangerous. ...The powers do not take kindly to trifling and not all powers are 'good.' Many are parasitic and predatory, and on the lookout for vulnerable prey.

Perhaps, when an animal evolves to a certain level, it gets to separate from the group soul, when its brain/mind become more powerful, it gains the ability to generate consciousness within itself, and although it has a tie to the group consciousness, it develops the ability to imagine, to create from its own will. Perhaps that is the crossing point, perhaps, after we develop our own consciousness, we can exist within ourselves, as immortals, as our own universes.

Or perhaps true evolutionary expansion is cyclic: the oneness of group; separation; full awareness and development of self as individual, and complete individuation; and finally a return - a conscious apprehension of oneness with full multi-dimensional participation in being.

Good luck. And remember: there be monsters there, and pain and suffering - and it's all as it should be, and leads where it needs to go. More often eventually, not immediately. Those wanting immediate gratification are better off looking elsewhere.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join