It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The handoff: Bush to Obama to Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The conspiratorial nature of this post could put it under a number of forum titles, I will choose the obvious here.

The AP release:

With a Bush at his side, Obama promotes education

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This report seems innocent enough. I can't help but think there is much more here than two men with similar concerns over education. We are less than two years from the next presidential election. The field of Republican pretenders is littered with also-rans from 2008. I could not imagine what well groomed dark horse TPTB would send forth to give us the impression once again that our elections are "free and open". Ron Paul, I think not. Don't think for a moment that because you would say "hell no" to Bush III that the sheeple will not fall for this old gag.

What better argument could one imagine than bringing back a Bush to defend the Bush legacy. The Obama administration mantra has been "this is what I was left to work with". A Bush and the Bushes have been influencing if not controlling the puppet government since "Senior" was Director of Central Intelligence in 1976. Perhaps earlier than that. What more palatable way of introducing to the public a future opponent and possible successor than during this "make nice", common ground, nothing issue photo-op. This circus whilst Rome....er the middle east and the economy burns. Remember "brother" Bush reading to grammar schoolers? "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Just my opinion.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Hemisphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The following excerpts from the AP story:

"I believe the status quo is unacceptable. It is time to change it," Obama said. "And it's time to come together, just like Jeb and I are doing today, coming from different parties. But we come together not as Democrats or Republicans but as Americans, to lift up all of our schools."

Yes!!!! Bi-partisanship once again rears it's ugly head!

On the education front, he shares much in common with Jeb Bush, a champion of education reform.

Much in common? Of course, they are both underlings of Emperor Palpatine of the Galactic Empire. Not to mention they went to different schools together. And I was wondering what the hell Jeb was known for! A "champion of education reform". Whew! I want that on my business card.

Jeb Bush, often pressed about his own presidential ambitions, has ruled out running in 2012, when the eventual GOP nominee will presumably face Obama. But he has not eliminated the chance of running for president in 2016. His elder brother George served as the nation's president for eight years preceding Obama.

Jeb Bush introduced Obama by agreeing with him that education should not divide leaders along party lines. The two enjoyed a handshake as Obama took over.

The president then poked some fun at the political history of Jeb Bush, who is both the son and the brother of presidents named George Bush.

"Aside from being a former governor of this great state, Jeb of course is best known as being the brother of Marvin Bush," Obama said, to some laughter and surprise from his audience. Marvin is one of Jeb Bush's far less famous siblings.

Obama looked over at the former governor and smiled about his own joke. "The truth is," the president added, "I've gotten to know Jeb because his family exemplifies public service, and we are so grateful to him for the work that he's doing on behalf of education.

"We are so grateful to him"? Talk about a WTF moment! "I've gotten to know Jeb"? Of course you did, at the orgies in the "underground lair". I'm sorry folks but this crap writes itself. If this were not so evil it would be hilarious. Don't worry though, there is a silver lining. Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger will be Jeb's VP running mate. What would this country be without another AAS in the White House?

To think I read this instead of the latest news on Charlie Sheen! At least with Charlie he openly tells everyone who he's *******.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
hmmm, interesting. i would like to add to the conspiratorial nature of this. i don't know if you caught it, but about 2 months ago obama brought former president clinton (..bring the other guy in....) to endorse the president's framework agreement to extends tax cuts. i thought that was a bit weirdo, i don't really remember other presidents bringing in the old gaurd to speak down to the public, even thought they may consult with them in private for advice.

so i guess we could call it bush, clinton, bush, obama, clinton, bush..
edit on 033131p://2011-03-05T03:12:22-06:00201103 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bladdersweat
hmmm, interesting. i would like to add to the conspiratorial nature of this. i don't know if you caught it, but about 2 months ago obama brought former president clinton (..bring the other guy in....) to endorse the president's framework agreement to extends tax cuts. i thought that was a bit weirdo, i don't really remember other presidents bringing in the old guard to speak down to the public, even thought they may consult with them in private for advice.

Excellent post and thought! You've picked up on my theme and that is that despite outward appearances, there has been continuity in the chain of command that controls us. Plenty of overlap all along, as you likely remember Bush (HW) actually having his hand up Reagan's... you know. You also likely remember Zbigniew Brzezinski serving as National Security Advisor to Carter and now a foreign policy adviser to Obama. When was the last time Kissinger was not a behind the scenes influence? See the link below. The truth is there are puppets and there are controllers. Typically the guy that waves from the White House lawn is a puppet.

We know Barry is good speaker but is need of the teleprompter. He is not free flowing, free thinking. He is not quick on his feet. I doubt he is well-versed on any subject but he presents a palatable image. The image and rehearsed rhetoric got him elected. The "man with the tan and the anti-Bush plan". That was more than enough for most people. And so Barry is a well rehearsed (mostly) puppet, why get in hot water stumbling through the tax cut issue with the press core? Thus we get "Oops, where does the time go? Here's an old friend to answer your questions!" Brilliant!

There is much continuity in the puppets but more importantly in the controllers. The evidence is paraded in front of us constantly. And as you know "familiarity breeds contempt". We've been so over-exposed to the truth we don't see it let alone believe it.

Sarah Palin's Meeting With Henry Kissinger

In this last photo, "Senior" looks like he's really holding a grudge having lost his chance at a second term to "Slick Willy", don't you think? On the contrary they look like BFFs and the funny thing is they are! Consider he had 8 years with his hand up Reagan's aspirations and 4 years of his own in the big chair. He was one of the few controllers that got into the chair in my opinion. We've been led to believe that once out of office these patriotic fellows drop the heart-felt convictions they ran on and let the next guy have his turn. Such good sports. Sportsmen one and all and this country is their game. One party, not two. They never leave the playing field.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
OP,

I don't see any mention of Bush in the article you linked to. Did the link change?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
OP,

I don't see any mention of Bush in the article you linked to. Did the link change?

Thanks for the update. It does appear that Yahoo changed the AP story at that address. Hmmmm?
I will try to find it again.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Fortunately a number of other sources covered the same event. Here we go:

Obama to appear with Jeb Bush at Miami education event

Jeb Bush teams up with Obama to promote education reform

And an AP/Yahoo link once again:

Obama, Jeb Bush to visit Miami high school

From the AP:

While Obama and Jeb Bush share many ideas, Jennings noted they have differences. Bush is unlikely to support increases in education spending and Obama is not a supporter of school vouchers.

Of course, just enough similarity to make you forget that this Bush is a Bush. And just enough media touted difference to make you think there will be a significant difference when voting for this chump. This Bush is not a conservative no Bush ever was, he is just another NWO stooge. They're all in the same national sovereignty stealing mafia.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

At Miami school, Barack Obama praises Jeb Bush

What's wrong with this picture?

Nothing if you think these two are on the same team.

“Mr. President, as you have said, education achievement is not a Republican issue or a Democratic issue — it is an issue of national priority,” Bush said. “Every child, regardless of their zip code or family income, should have access to a quality education.”

Right you are Jeb. A quality education that teaches submission to the "World Order" agenda. Much like in Castro's failed Cuba experiment, "you will be assimilated". Yes, they will tell you that the only reason Marxism failed was because the entire world was not on board. Wake up or be a part of their ultimate experiment.

Here is a link to Part 1 of 3 of the entire speech. You can readily find the other two parts on YouTube. What is interesting in this video is the close up at 1:25 in. Recognize that grinnning NWO stooge er....... I meant Secretary of Defense? Of course it was proud moment for the future chairman and CEO of Halliburton Company. And you thought I was going to say future Vice President of the United States?

Notice too how much thanking the Saudis get from their puppet president for their help in the first Gulf War. The Saudis? Saddam would have eaten the Saudis for lunch. What BS and nobody had the balls to call this creep on any of this.

top topics

join