It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there truth behind my dreams and anomalies that has all became the norm' ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
My first time sharing openly besides me posting it in another thread prior, since with all the others sharing I thought it would be kool to share, too. And make it its own thread.
And yes it could just be explainable or me being a schitzo'. But here it is:

I'm not saying I am an abductee it was just pointed out that I am, I was thinking it too being that I had some signs. I think it is or could be happening, I have a strong feeling it might. Youll see why I feel this way.
Thanx. Hear ya' go... heres my story.

Dreams:
1)
Well, when I was 4yrs I had a lucid dream that some one was calling me while I was alone in my room. I dont know where my mom was. but I knew it was a bad person so I wanted to hide, so I ran behind the door while it was open against the wall. N as I went behind it, he was there n he grabbed me. I dint see his face, he was just a shadow figure?? after that I was back in my room, so I passed it off as a dream.

2)
Later as I was 16yrs I got a lucid daydream that I was in a circular room. in the midle of this room there was a round table. I was or what I thought was me, as child shadow figure, was looking out a window looking at the stars, then we aproched a large planet. Just then there was a tall man was pointing to it and I got a sence that was where he was from. I took this as a past life. theres more to this story just shortining all of them.

3)
I have these dreams that are "continue's" since I was younger: These dreams take place in the same sene. A cave that I sence is under ground and it has a water hole at one end that I feel is the ocean. all are the same sene, with diff' people 1 or 2. The most recent one it had a brother and sister, they were Indian and they told me their names, they were indian and I dont know indian names.. I kind of remember the females but just the end of her name. That was a key point to me.

4)
At the age of 16 I have awoke to my heart pounding so hard the beds head board was tapping the wall, I couldnt breath either, like a panic attack. N at the same time I felt some one was leaning over looking at me. I got a sense he was the devil or similar'. I have had these several time in my life.
I also have awoke looking in my room and seen a man from behind sitting on my soafa in my room. He had a business suit on, grey with stripes going down and a slick back hair. I thought he was the devil or hitler him self in demon form.

I got a sense that they were that they were there to keep an eye on me after a strange event that I cant remember, kinda like they were there to see if I was ok..??

5)
And recently I have awoke from a nap n felt that I wasnt there during my sleep, like either my soul or my physical me wasnt there and after feeling this I was having to rush to the restroom feeling like I drank a bottle of wild turky lol and I have not done so. I dont drink but like once a year.

6)
I also have alot of dreams that Im in or around 2 story buildings of some kind.

7)
I have ufo dreams too. Energy crafts like my recent post. But the colors change in a swirling pattern and 4 smaller spheres came to it and were around it like a 5 pointed star around it and they were all random color changing. Other dreams that hit me for along time I cant remember but I know it is similar to all the above.

Anomolies:
1)
I have had electrical anomilies since a child to present. Kinda like the kind you see in movies. Ex': Tv valume going up and down, same with the channels. Also the radio's, too. Light fictures going at different energy frequency up and down. We even came out to all our car lights are on from the previous night. N my wife has awoken me to toys, non-sensitive toy going off by them selves. Like one five minutes ago. And before that about and hour, a neighbor knocked on the door n told us the lights were on and they were, the fog lights and the brake lights. We have had several cars, lamp fixtures, light bulbs, tv's, radio's and they all do this. and the same as when I was a child.

2)
I was about nine and I seen a smoke figure floating above the grond as it went in to a floor airduct and I told my mom. She then went over the duct and held a krystal and saying a chant. Then she had a change of voice like in death metal music, like a dude grinding his voice, yelling at me then a friend of hers came and pushed her off it. She was then normal freaking out.

3)
Recently I heard little padder sounds like a small child running in my house at night. I went to check n nothing. I went back in the room and the wife heard it, I dint even tell her that I was hearing that. She got scared. we even heard the silverwear get nocked around on the sink from what ever it was.

4)
One night, a few days after seeing that plasma energy ufo. After every one went to bed. I was being woken by a hum that would get low and high, it sped up and slowed down. It was the high that kept waking me up. I would try so hard to fall asleep. Untill 3am in the morning it got fast and really loud, my heart was pounding so hard at that point. Then something slammed my bedrooms door and shook my door knob. Man was I scared as he** then. I waited to calm down after to go check it out, maybe a minute or 2. And nothing at all. My mind freaks every time I picture on what it could have been...?

The begining?
I never paid attention to these strange dreams and anomilies because it was the norm but I knew they were happening all threw out my life untill recently. I had only recently re-got these memories back do to seeing that energy plasma type ufo changing shape then come falling after me and my wife, also other asking questions and me going over other memories with the wife all came back in a chain affect. and an abduction ebooks given to me to see if I had a connection wich lead me to lean more twards alien related.

My wife has had similar events, too. She had awoken at night to some one in a dark cloak and unable to see his face. that happened a few times in her life. She has seen a straight flash of light come out of the clouds, with her mom being a witness.

I know what most would say ...well you know lol
And these are all real accounts in my life. For I have no reason to lie, just to share with others who know this might be real and able to add and help.

Yes, I am prior Army. My whole family was and is military, all the way back from the civil war. And I do have masonic history in the family, and orthadox Jew in there, too! If I am missing more I will most deff' put it up later.

Last year:
Also the feeling of being channeled with my eyes in a rem state while closed and my mental-ness feeling like its being drawn up/out-ward, is that normal.? As I am kind of skeptical of this. These short simple sentences come in broken. For exp', "Where are you?" that kept repeat for ever until I figured it wasnt me and I showed a mental picture of where I was the way I seen my place via satellite from online. Well, the broken sentences were. "Vatican met, UN, get script, masses." then Bam, I got it, "Vatican met with the UN to get trans-scripts on how to handle the masses." and this happened to me before I got really into UFO's. I dont really remember why I thought of this or this was just random? And thats when I started digging hard core into ufology and Like I said I am a little skeptical of channeling. And most will say to them selves, "hes trippin." As I feel, too. But Im not really sure what to believe after seeing that ufo, now. Lol

But I was skeptical of this all being alien related untill just about last month as I just thought it all could have been demons following me every where I lived and ignored it as just that. But Im not sure what it all could be just yet, as I would like more opinions.? I apologize for Im not the best at grammer, spelling and putting things down organized good. So please forgive and I hope you all can understand me. And can add and help me out...?

Thanx VV6

edit on 5-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Have you ever tried meditation?

I would, relax, breathe, and just think of nothing else but turning on/off something electrical (as you mentioned this happening around you).
See if you can learn to control it.

likewise meditate/concentrate on some of your other events to see if you can get some answers.

I lot of ATS people would love to have even one of those things happen to them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Have you ever tried meditation?

I would, relax, breathe, and just think of nothing else but turning on/off something electrical (as you mentioned this happening around you).
See if you can learn to control it.

likewise meditate/concentrate on some of your other events to see if you can get some answers.

I lot of ATS people would love to have even one of those things happen to them.

Yes, I have tried telekinesis and get really tired and fall asleep because of me slowing down my breathing and heart rate. So I gave up lol
And could there be demonic apparitions or any apparitions that are following me threw out my life?
Also when I try to see if I can contact what ever it might be, I get mumbling whispers and also mumbling whispers before I get broken up words, is that normal, too?

Thanx, VV6

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
dont think they would be evil.

start up a dream diary. everytime you wake up write down whatever you can remember.
it may add up over time.

maybe get a cheap voice recorder that starts up whenever a noise is heard.
students etc use them for lectures etc.
keep it running at night in your room.
check to see if it picks up anything.

check back with your mum if possible. see may remember stuff happening around you as a kid

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

At the age of 16 I have awoke to my heart pounding so hard the beds head board was tapping the wall, I couldnt breath either, like a panic attack. N at the same time I felt some one was leaning over looking at me. I got a sense he was the devil or similar'. I have had these several time in my life.

too add:
Now as I felt these entities next to me, I was not wanting to open my eyes and move because I did not want to see any one there. lol and I eventualy fell back to sleep after I got the feeling or message saying, "they can not hurt me."

I have had dreams were I could not move when I was younger, and I have asked why that was n they said it was because I was wrapped up by my blankets...?
Now also, another strange dream was nothing, yes I know why that could be, but as I was in that state the dream was just this strange message as best I can put it, "you are not allowed back for you were too bad the last time." Now what does that mean, I dont know.??? Lol

I have woken up with, and this is when I was younger, with a circular thick purple/blueish scars on the side of my knee.

Another thing thats weird is that, well I have a goat tee beared and about 2 years ago I had a patch missing from my right side. A patch of hair was gone..? about an inch in diameter. I asked other dude why that happend to me n they said, "you must have burnt your self." Now that could not have been as I did not have any burnt tissue or other hair that were singed any where on my chin. It has since grown back, as I sensed it would, mostly but you can still see where it was. And I have before and after pictures of it, I can also get new pictures to prove its growing back slowly.

Thanks for reading, VV6

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

I have a small shop fan in my room, so those are pretty loud. I dont think that will work.

Thanx again.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Still strange things Ahappening in my pad.
I guess Ill just pass them off as nothing lol What ever !!!

top topics

join