It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it, we are at the end of the road, please watch!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This guy is a tool, oh yeah and buy his DVD pfft.

Let's suppose he's not making it all up and someone really is spoonfeeding him information.
He showed he was willing and able to talk to the non elites 20 to 40 years ago about what they fed him. Why didn't they pay him off, bump him off, or discredit him? Instead they continue to spoon feed him info knowing he will spill the beans to the world. So he either made it all up or he is being used to tell us exactly what they want when they want or he is a willing participant in their employ and no matter which it is, he still is gonna make some cash on all the DVD's he's shilling.
Any way you slice it, the info he is spewing is tainted.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

It's kind of scary and freaky isn't it.. I keep thinking about the HGBary "sock puppet" shill bots..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wish I could see the videos out here, maybe there is a reason our MEF blocked out youtube haha!

If this is off topic sorry, but a global civil war would be the way to go, it's coming.

the people vs. all government.

but who are the bad guys..

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bentenheimer
reply to post by Misoir

Lindsey Williams is an interesting person. He claims to be a man of God, yet he three spent years of his life "sitting across the table" from the most corrupt evil manipulators in the world. He stayed in touch with a couple of those people, yet wouldn't tell the world their names "out of respect". (One of those people died recently, and Lindsey finally said his name.) He talks about gold more than he talks about God, and he talks about those corrupt evil people as being "Elite".

My point? I don't trust a man who respects evil people. I also don't trust a man who labels such people as "Elites". If he is a man of God, he should distance himself from evil do-ers, not develop relationships with them. And he should call them something more accurate like "bottom feeding pond scum", not "Elites". I'm not a very religious man myself, but if I was, I would give God my respect and trust; and would promote God as being infinitely more powerful than a small group of corrupt evil manipulators.

I offer this as a solution: live a simple life, be pure, be minimal, and don't let the ramblings of anybody (including myself!) get you down. Be well my friends, you are not alone, and good will triumph over evil.

Amen. We must keep the laws, statutes, commandments, holy days, and the faith in Jesus to become pure.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Long thread! In case no one has posted this before, most of what the OP discusses was covered in the 1870's, in Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini:

Following are apparently extracts from the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Long thread! In case no one has posted this before, most of what the OP discusses was covered in the 1870's, in Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini:

Following are apparently extracts from the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

You just made my day. What an interesting find. I'm going to save this in notepad for later.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe

What makes you people think the NWO isn't already active and in place?

A person or group of people wouldn't actually need one physical currency or one physical government of puppets to effectively rule the world. The only thing you would need is collusion. There is already a one world government that has been operating for some time. It is not visible and does not want to be visible to the common man. It hides behind a complex system of world governments and economies. You are all waiting for it to expose itself with some grand symbolic gesture that will never happen.

The world events that you are witnessing is the removal from power of puppets who no longer want to accept their master's orders.

Excellent sumary. Collusion is right on point.

Maybe the puppets got sated and lazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join