It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Is God Already Scientifically Proven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I like what he says....I dont really understand it all but i like it still...sounds good to my ears...i think my soul agrees. I like things that try to make God realer than a man with a beard on a cloud...I like...stuff.
What say you?

edit on 5-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
to answer the initial question. no.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If science is man made, and god made man, what do you think, unless god is man made aswell.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I agree God exists.

We humans have intelligence. If you think about it; We humans can not have something the infinite doesn't have.

That is science right there.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It is weird that we have to have god scientifically proved. If all scientists said god was in fact, a fact, would this then convince everyone? Would it change the world?
What Amit is saying is that the experienced world 'out there' is experienced by the experiencer. Experienced and experiencer and two sides of the same coin. There is nothing there until a conscious observer, observes.
He is basically saying that you are the god that makes everything appear, without you being, nothing is.
Being is the ground, is primary. Until you are, nothing can appear.
We have been systematically programmed to believe otherwise. We have been programmed to think we are in a strange world, an isolated alien in an alien world.
Really it is the other way around, the world is only there when you are. The world appears in you, for you.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

...no. I stopped exactly 2 minutes in the second that they took pictures of actual early 20th century physicists like Einstein and somehow extrapolated the idea that conscious beings are required for the universe to exist according to general & special relativity as well as quantum physics.

Bunk.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

That's not science, that's logically fallacious reasoning. You're positing the existence of the infinite without reason.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by spy66

That's not science, that's logically fallacious reasoning. You're positing the existence of the infinite without reason.

You believe in science. Is it possible for science to observe past finite existence?

If so; what is the distance from 1 to 0 "from finite to the infinite"?

Would science be able to observe 0 "the infinite"?

When i look at these questions. It seams like finite "is" infinite because it will never become 0 "infinite".

Is that the same understanding you have?

But how would you know for sure?

If you think of dimensions.

What is the distance from a finite dimension to the infinite dimension?

Would that be the expansion time of the finite dimension?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Science can only take you so far, and (correct me if I am wrong) God states that He wants more of us than a belief based on reason/logic. I think there are reasonable/logical reasons to believe in God, but He requires faith also.

BTW, are you all aware of the findings of those working with (not ELS) Bible codes, such as Ivan Panin, Stan Tenen, Cynthia Gage, Carl Munck, or Del Washburn?? The works of Ivan Panin alone are sufficient to prove that the Bible could have not been written by merely human minds, and his works run to thousands of pages. The others have added a whole lot that, such that the existence of God can not be in doubt. A bit of searching on the www can open up a whole new world to you, and these names would be a good place to start.

As ever, it boils down to who's writing you have read and believed. I believe God's writing.

join