It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo mania.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have seen every scrapof info on Bungie's upcoming title Halo 2.

aand I am squirming to play it!

I mean, words just fail to discribe it...

The first was the best xbox game ever.

then, you add all this new beefy stuff too it...

you get an epileptic experience!!

and anyone who is a massive halo freak like me should also head over to:

www.Bungie.org

I like it there. A LOT.

so drop by the HBO community

ONE MORE THING.

Id just like to share this:

Ihave halo for xbox, and pc. And im oredering a bunch more of halo merchandise soon!

(not that anyone should care)

Halo

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I love halo. :pbjti me:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
to halo, the master of the XBOX!

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
because they keep pushing back the date of release i have boycotted buying any othr X-Box game untill Halo2 comes out... i'm missing alot of good games, but i know it will be worth it.

2 years after getting my X-Box i still play a level (at least) of Halo every night. I just cant get sick of it... i think i may hav to get some leave from work for when 2 comes out

(i added the funny pic coz everyone else had one)

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Halo is the most overrated game in the history of gaming. It's nowhere near the Xbox's best game, nor is it "the best game in history ever omg so uber leet" like so many Halo fans claim. It's a mediocre to average shooter, with neat graphics and physics. You can play with 15 other people, ooohh ahhh, wow. It's not the best game ever. It's ok, but nothing special. And before anyone starts to say "omg you must suxxors at halo cuz its so good you suck," let me say that I've played it many times on my computer and Xbox with my buds here at college, we get big lan games going. So I have experience to back up my claims.

Give me Goldeneye 64, Perfect Dark, Timesplitters 2, Counterstrike, or Black Hawk Down anyday.

Halo

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm am not saying it is the best game ever , but i like it. I's a decent game. I just put down money to reserve the special box set release of Halo 2. I't comes in a tin and with some cool stuff.

Now Doom 3...Mwuhahahah! I can't wait for that.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Half Life 2 will ruin all these wannabes. Without Halflife you wouldn't have the quality fps games we have today.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
mmmmk HL2 may be cool and all but i still wont buy the damn game. I hate valve right now and will not buy anymore of their products because of what they did to the WONID system. If you do not know what i am talking about, Valve is shutting down the servers that run Counter-Strike 1.5, Thus forcing everyone to use steam and CS 1.6 which is the biggest,buggiest piece of # ever made. # VALVE IN ITS ASS!!!!! Also HL2 has been pushed back on its release for the same reasons that Halo 2 has been yet people dont give bungie any slack.

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Half Life 2 will ruin all these wannabes. Without Halflife you wouldn't have the quality fps games we have today.

half life is great. But it lacks story BIG TIME.

its
disgusting how bad the story is

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
official release dates:

HALO 2 America: Nov 9 2004
Britain/europe: Nov 11 2004

was going to be the same date but uk would have had the game 6 hours earlier because of time difference.....sooooooooooo....... microsoft made bungie change the release date for britain/europe
stupid microsoft

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
you got a point there faisca. but i still think halo is a good game, ofcourse i admit is kinda overhyped. but the gameplay and the story are simply awesom

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Have you guys seen the videos? This game is going to blow all the others out of competition, even Halflife. My opinion on Halflife is the same, choppy game play. Terrible story.

Halo 1 had everything and more we needed at the time... Halo 2 will do the same thing for a couple years. IMO.

...But the real excitement is FABLE! Finally after 6 years its out on Sept 13-15. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! That will get me in the gaming mood for Halo 2 when it comes out.

AF1

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I just ordered an X-box, most due to Halo 2. I am getting splinter cell, Halo, Espn Nfl2k5, and Knights of the old republic and am definetly looking forward to playing them.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
AF1,

Make sure you check out Fable... its going to be the best Action/RPG of the year most likely. As it should be, its been in the works for 6 years.

Fable Preview
Preview Quote; "While I still have some concerns over certain areas of Fable and I can't say that it will definitely be "the greatest RPG of all time" as Peter Molyneux claims, it could in fact end up as such."

Halo 2 should get best Shooter of the year....

...then there is a whole list of games that look good coming soon.... Kotor 2, Jade Empire, Starwars Battlefront, Bards Tale, Prince of Persia 2, Tiger woods 2005, X-men Legends, Lord of the rings; third age, Splinter cell 3, Mech assult 2, and more. Those are just my favorites.

But back to the topic HALO WILL BE UBER!

[Edited on 8/11/04 by HumptyDumpty]

[Edited on 8/11/04 by HumptyDumpty]

top topics

join